Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

I noticed that I was getting save game bloat and a huge log.  (Which I forgot to send.)

So I went back to a savegame prior to the bloating and the problem did not manifest this time.  I did not have an additional slaves train each other, which was (I think) what started the problem.  If it comes up again, I will send logs and more boring stuff.

And I forgot to say:  I love your work!  

Edit:  Corrected spelling.  Sheesh. 

Do you still have the problematic save? If so, could you spin up that game and send me the log from that please? We :heart: save bloat in combination with huge log files, because it usually tells us exactly what is causing it.

I just upgraded from .96 to .97. Everything seems to be working except the slaves kneeling when greeting. I have that option selected but no animation. All the other animations seem to work fine. I for sure ran FNIS. I had no problem with .96 with regards to the greet. 

Awesome work BTW. Just outstanding!!!

Is your slave wearing any Zaz or DD things on their wrists? That will prevent them from kneeling.

It's possible that there's a bug in 0.97, the kneeling code was changed to make sure it doesn't interfere with OSA or slaves having sex with others.

hi. how to pimp your slves in 0.97ver? i have tdf and pahe 6.22 and i cant find how to do it?

• step 1: grab the tdf patch from the download page in pahe
  • now the first slave will have dialog "ok slave, your body gonna make us some money" when the slave has either 75 submission Or 40 sex training
  • each additional sdlave needs greater training (or tell the first slave they're off work thru the tdf dialogs)
  • "work that body" dialog comes in at 80 submission Or 45 sex training and third slave gets "you know your body gonna make some money" at about 85 sub or 50 sex

Is your slave wearing any Zaz or DD things on their wrists? That will prevent them from kneeling.

It's possible that there's a bug in 0.97, the kneeling code was changed to make sure it doesn't interfere with OSA or slaves having sex with others.

No not wearing any Zaz or DD things. I also noticed that the dancing for trainer is not working.

Yeah the dancy thing is part of the same routine. Do you have OSA installed?

You know I did have it installed. Then removed it in Nexus Mod Manager. Hmm what should I do? Am I not removing all traces of it? I have cleaned many saves since then.

i'd recommend papyrus data transfer from nexus

I came here looking to see if anyone else had this issue. I was using 0.96 though.

I have a few slaves dressed up in some devious devices (DDi and DDx) items and I noticed that if you set one to be a trainer the one to be trained when the trainee is to be trained on one of the Zaz furniture items all the things they are wearing are removed and seem to stay removed until I actually go into their dialogue options myself and take all the items out of their inventory and put it all back into it, but of course it all just comes off again the next time they end up on a piece of furniture. D=

the Holding Cells for Town Houses makes NPC act as I'm homeless in town, now my NPC wife live in the temple of Mara. (I use Multiple Marriages-Spouse Dress Up-Rehousing-And More to force marry because the wedding bug of skyrim but still don't know why she want to live there..)

That mod does something to the way spouses determine your house ownership. Try swapping that mod and HSH in your load order. Or try and use that mod to forcibly assign your wife to your house.

I came here looking to see if anyone else had this issue. I was using 0.96 though.

I have a few slaves dressed up in some devious devices (DDi and DDx) items and I noticed that if you set one to be a trainer the one to be trained when the trainee is to be trained on one of the Zaz furniture items all the things they are wearing are removed and seem to stay removed until I actually go into their dialogue options myself and take all the items out of their inventory and put it all back into it, but of course it all just comes off again the next time they end up on a piece of furniture. D=

I have noticed the same, and been trying to fix this.

Clothes in Skyrim are problematic to say the least. HSH has a system that stores the slaves outfit and restores it if needed, but it doesn't always seem to handle DD items correctly. (DD has a weird way to manage clothing as well, which may conflict with HSH).

So it's in progress.

You know I did have it installed. Then removed it in Nexus Mod Manager. Hmm what should I do? Am I not removing all traces of it? I have cleaned many saves since then.

Not sure how HSH would react to OSA being removed. Please apply the attached patch, then go into the MCM menu for this mod, open the Info page, and check that OSA is no longer listed under Detected Mods. Then see if you can get the slaves to kneel and dance again.

HSH Patch 0.97b.rar

Clothes in Skyrim are problematic to say the least. HSH has a system that stores the slaves outfit and restores it if needed, but it doesn't always seem to handle DD items correctly. (DD has a weird way to manage clothing as well, which may conflict with HSH).

So it's in progress.

Sounds like a win to me, I was worried I did something wrong. Best of luck on the fix then!

So it's in progress.

from what i've seen of clothing being stripped when the slaves are restrained I'm going to bet that's an issue with zaz, but i haven't experimented with many dd items lately on the slaves, aside from the collars. if you were to narrow it down to a few select dd items, it might be a slot conflict with those devices like some dd items use the same slot as other zaz items. if the slave were put in a yoke it would conflict with a set of cuffs

i'd recommend papyrus data transfer from nexus

I have run several saves through PDT many time. Thanks

Not sure how HSH would react to OSA being removed. Please apply the attached patch, then go into the MCM menu for this mod, open the Info page, and check that OSA is no longer listed under Detected Mods. Then see if you can get the slaves to kneel and dance again.

Installed the patch twice. Started new cell. Re-installed 0.97, still not working, installed patch, still not working. Keep in mind I'm only saying the animations of dancing, kneeling, and the other submissive animation that I have not seen yet.

So after patching I did go to info, It does show .97b, and the only mods it detects are:

PAHE

PAHE (Extended Sex Training)

Could I some how have lost the animations? I am running SLAL. Do I needs to re-register sexlab? SLAL? although I think I have tried that.

I am using FNIS V6.3 XXL, which I had to add in order to get OSA and its sex mod to work. That really jacked my system bad, caused huge slowdown and stuttering. Then it locked up the computer, and Crashed it.

I do keep a backed up Skyrim folder. I could deleted the Data folder and replace it with the old version.

Any ideas, its driving me nuts:(

It's highly unlikely that you lost both animations: one comes from Zaz, the other is a vanilla idle.

- What exactly are your slaves wearing?

- What are the settings for HSH in MCM?

- Are you testing this with one slave or several ones?

It's highly unlikely that you lost both animations: one comes from Zaz, the other is a vanilla idle.

- What exactly are your slaves wearing?

- What are the settings for HSH in MCM?

- Are you testing this with one slave or several ones?

I'm running 4 cells, in different houses. 3 have multiple slaves, most training or in training. The last "test" cell has one test slave. They are all wearing different items, some being total nude. All are house cells.

Settings are:

Kneel

Submissive Greeting

Use designated locations for equipment

Spawn Furniture during training

Questline is optional

I have also tried various combinations of these except for Questline is optional.

I have also notice some weirdness in the MCM menu-the submissive greeting sometimes overlaps use designated locations.

Also notice I lost the chest for one cell. It still considers it an active area though. No way to turn it off. And it has one wall marker showing red.

is there a certain mine you have to go to to win back there favor after you get the quest from the girl with the sister i took the sister as a slave but when i go back to the mine i only get the option to give them another bandit nothing about forgiveness so when i go to the restless hunter it wont progress because they dont trust me

I have also tried various combinations of these except for Questline is optional.

I have also notice some weirdness in the MCM menu-the submissive greeting sometimes overlaps use designated locations.

Also notice I lost the chest for one cell. It still considers it an active area though. No way to turn it off. And it has one wall marker showing red.

Can you run your game in a slave location for a bit and post the log please?

is there a certain mine you have to go to to win back there favor after you get the quest from the girl with the sister i took the sister as a slave but when i go back to the mine i only get the option to give them another bandit nothing about forgiveness so when i go to the restless hunter it wont progress because they dont trust me

What does the quest log say?

If I remember correctly, the guard at any of the 3 camps will do. The dialogue starts off a bit weird, like "Hey there" or some such. What dialogue does the guard offer?

If I remember correctly, the guard at any of the 3 camps will do. The dialogue starts off a bit weird, like "Hey there" or some such. What dialogue does the guard offer?

The debugger log? Where is that located? Or the Papyrus log?

The debugger log? Where is that located? Or the Papyrus log?

Here is the Papyrus log after running in a slave cell for about 10 minutes.

I noticed when I hover over the de-bugger log option it says at the bottom the note about the BDSM furniture replacement. Several items do that.

Papyrus.0.log