Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

5 hours ago, sidfu said:

hmm looks like the sex expereince bug is back. its resetting when going from hsh to pahe

That bug was never really gone.  And it's something that has to be fixed in PAHE, unless I can found out how to do a true-up between the sex faction stats and the PAHE internat stats (having sex with a slave performs this action)

14 hours ago, Lodakai said:

ETA: Musje, I noticed that the "Attend me Slave" dialogue used to relocate slaves from their cells or "room" areas has a check for interior.  Was there a reason for this?  Does it mess with the code to do it in a permanent outdoor camp?   Currently I can easily work around it by removing the slave and then adding them back into the camp  by standing near the area I want them to recognize, but would there be any adverse effects to simply removing the "isininterior" check on that particular dialogue option?

Not really. I think this was from back when the outdoor camp was very limited and had no markers. I'll take it out.

Just a heads up, fred200 has managed to make a partially successful port to SE with HSH and PAHE with the new SL that Ashal has released.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?do=findComment&comment=2114840

Although through more trials he has discovered some animations need batch processing to work properly, and there are some minor issues such as the slave info spell.  But I thought I would link the conversation here in case anyone has missed it.  

30 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Partially? Partially?  Just say it all works, with no problems found.

It will depend on Clifford and Musje to release official versions. 

Just know that it is doable with no development required on their parts.

SE is far too stable to work like oldrim does.  You clearly failed to incorporate the frequent crashes.

34 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

SE is far too stable to work like oldrim does.  You clearly failed to incorporate the frequent crashes.

I have had no Skyrim SE crashes while playing with PAHE. On Oldrim, I average a crash every 5 zones.

Increased stability is worth a lot!

Now I an working on getting Sexlab Animation Loader working. Actually - I have a pretty long list of mods that will work now that we have Sexlab...

Hi! Version 1.14, a thane of Falkreath. Talked Jarl Siddgeir, but he refuses to give me his quest about slavery. The only option available is "I'll pass. it's too much work". What conditions I should meet to get the right dialogue option? I can't disable the quests because for some reason the MCM menu didn't show up after installation.

12 minutes ago, aaabbb111x said:

Hi! Version 1.14, a thane of Falkreath. Talked Jarl Siddgeir, but he refuses to give me his quest about slavery. The only option available is "I'll pass. it's too much work". What conditions I should meet to get the right dialogue option? I can't disable the quests because for some reason the MCM menu didn't show up after installation.

Don't bother trying to start the Quest. If you don't have the MCM menu, the mod was not installed successfully.

You have continuous interaction with the mod through MCM. Fix it.

17 hours ago, fred200 said:

I have had no Skyrim SE crashes while playing with PAHE. On Oldrim, I average a crash every 5 zones.

Increased stability is worth a lot!

Now I an working on getting Sexlab Animation Loader working. Actually - I have a pretty long list of mods that will work now that we have Sexlab...

Interesting. If you have any notes or observations about stuff that needed to be done to make HSH work, I’d love to have them. With SKSE and SL ported, it seems we’re approaching the point where a switch to SE makes sense. 

43 minutes ago, aaabbb111x said:

Well, I've tried to re-install it several times, along with save cleaning and the stuff. It just don't create MCM menu no matter what. I don't get it, why there's only one option (decline offer) in jarl's dialogue? What are the conditions on this replies?

There's a mod called Jaxon's MCM kicker I believe that forces SkyUI to refresh the MCM every time you load the game. There's also a console command you can use to do the same thing, give those a shot and see what happens.

The workflow is always the same.

Start by installing Sexlab SE and any utilities converted for SE, like Papyrusutil. We need thos 64 bit dlls!

Convert all mods HSH depends on, Like Sexlab Aroused Redux - and it's widget.

Convert PAHE - unless Clifford gets there first.

Now the workflow for all mods:

1) Download the mod to a convienyent spot, like a folder on the desktop.

2) Use 7zip to unpack the archive to a folder of the same name.

3) Unpack any included BSA - then delete it. There are several tools around that make it easy.

4) If the mod includes any animations - the hkx files must be converted. Skyrim SE includes the conversion tool, and a batch file is available to do them all.

5) If the mod includes any NIFG files - convert them There is a convenient conversion tool.

6) Use 7zip to zip the updated mod back up'

7) Use NMM to install the mod.

8) If the moid includes an ESM, use SSEedit to remove the ESM flag, then rename the ESM to ESP.

9) Load the ESP into the Creation Kit and make a minor change in the ESP. Then undo the change and save it.

10) Rename the ESP back to ESM and set the ESM flag - if it was an ESM.

11) Fire up the game and see if the mod works.

12) If all is good, copy the ESM / ESP back to your mod folder.

13) Repack it and use NMM to delete his version and reinstall it

14) Move on to the next mod - you are done here...

I have started working through the mods HSH recognizes. DM2, Serial Strip, and Heretical all convert without issues. UIExtensions, a DM2 Pre-req also converts clean.

This whole process is addictive once you start. I am sort of having a ball...

I'm in the process of at least setting up the basics for future use...

A few notes that I got stuck on that might help (and some that I'm still stuck on).

- when you download the CK (you get it from bethesta.net and not steam) you will have a folder in steamapps/common/skyrim special edition/tools/havokbehaviorprocess

The file is HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe and you will need to COPY that file into meshes/actors/character/animations

You will also need to add this file https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description to that folder and run the batch file to convert animations ported from oldrim.

- There is no netimmerse override yet.. so that sucks.   

- I ran into this wiki that might help... https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition

It indicates that simply making a dirty edit in a file will basically port the ESP ESM file (change something then change it back.)

- This page by arthmoor was also helpfull  https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/

fred is a lot further along than I am, but he is right it is kinda addictive.  Although the things that are missing will REALLY annoy you.... like... NO NET IMMERSE OVERRIDE WAAAAARHG

4 hours ago, aaabbb111x said:

The Quest - PAHOStart "Bounty Hunter" [QUST:XX003900] needs to be in stage 0 and not completed

You need to be thane of the hold that the jarl you are talking to is in.

But you really should figure out the MCM issue.  If the MCM is not loading up, there is a deeper problem with the scripts not kicking in correctly.   I would try saving a TEST save...  remove PAH and HSH from that game..  clean the scripts on your test save... then load both PAHE and HSH and see if it kicks in.

(also make sure you have Fuz Ro Doh installed)

I'm having an annoying issue with having slaves practice their lovemaking. I've got slaves paired off in cells which I have assigned to a bedroom marker in each cell(cell as in small room with cage door, not cell marker.) The doors are locked so they never leave the rooms as expected, but the radius for finding a slave to practice lovemaking with is so huge that they will teleport around through walls and ceilings to different areas to start the sex animation. Is there any way to modify this or another way to keep them restricted to the room I assign them to?

Does anyone else get a bug where A slave that is tasked with training B slave will instead follow the player around?

I thought I remembered a dialogue like "Go do as you were told" in older versions of this mod but it seems to be missing now.

I tried moving them to a different house token but the problem seems to span houses and slaves.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Does anyone else get a bug where A slave that is tasked with training B slave will instead follow the player around?

I thought I remembered a dialogue like "Go do as you were told" in older versions of this mod but it seems to be missing now.

I tried moving them to a different house token but the problem seems to span houses and slaves.

If you have them fetch a slave from their cell, or for various other reasons... they will follow you around.

You need to tell them "Go to where I tell you"  and then tell them to go do something useful

5 hours ago, turbobanana said:

I'm having an annoying issue with having slaves practice their lovemaking. I've got slaves paired off in cells which I have assigned to a bedroom marker in each cell(cell as in small room with cage door, not cell marker.) The doors are locked so they never leave the rooms as expected, but the radius for finding a slave to practice lovemaking with is so huge that they will teleport around through walls and ceilings to different areas to start the sex animation. Is there any way to modify this or another way to keep them restricted to the room I assign them to?

The bed selection in skyrim is kind of finicky... sometimes a bed that has been recently used is not recognized a second time for a while.   I would try to keep the practicing slaves in the same general area with a few beds to chose from.  You can also try disabling the npc use bed option in SL MCM.   Sleep with them once in the location that they are standing to make sure you end up in the bed you recognize in order to make sure that there are no pathing issues to that particular bed.

Having had the worst day's experience with converting the Home Sweet Home mod - figure I better document it.

After converting Cerwiden, HSH started CTDing on me whenever I got close to a Quest NPC. Merian, guards in the mines, etc.

Nothing in the log, nothing in the console. Just Crash.

I backed off every mod except PAH and HSH. No improvement. Just seemingly random crashes, but always with a HSH NPC close.

I had vague memories that NIF Optimization did unfortunate things to Facegen data.

I had run Nif Optimization against the HSH Meshes folder when I converted Cerwiden - which happens to include facegen.

I deleted all the HSH facegen data - and low and behold the crashes stopped. All grey faces - but I expected that.

I went into the CK and exported facegen data for all the HSH NPCs starting with paho.

Now they all look great - and the crashes are gone for good!

Bottom line: Don't let NIF Optimize touch facegen data. You will regret it.

looks like the slave on slave have fun doesnt use sexlab gender

slave with trainer=use sexlab gender

slave on slave= uses ck sex

slave/traner with PC=use sexlab gender even in 3some

edit
the sex stat does carry over from HSH to PAHE. u it looks like after u move them back to pahe u just have to have sex one time with them and the sex stat will fill up.