Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, marmed911 said:

Soooo, i set up a cell in the main building in the slaver manor.  When I assigned my slaves with "you are going to stay here"; all their slave stats reset to zero?  Lost all the submission, combat and sex levels.  Is this supposed to happen?

The short answer is no. However, paradise halls and home sweet home keep the slave statistics separate. So, if you have a PAHE slave and take them to your HSH slave manor and tell them to stay there you will lose all your all your PAHE numbers (i.e., when you look at MCM under PAHE slaves or use the slave info "spell"). These numbers are carried over in HSH and should be found in the MCM menu under HSH in the section entitled house slaves.

If this is not the problem I have to admit I have no clue.

Ok i updated zap and everything is fine, btw is there any tied up slaves limit in home ? 

One more thing can you guys recommend me some cool player home for pah? what i looking for and its very important for me its good lighting(torches,bonfire,light from windows...etc) and of course some free space for furnitures :D right now i use Dragon Cliff Manor from nexus 

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

The short answer is no. However, paradise halls and home sweet home keep the slave statistics separate. So, if you have a PAHE slave and take them to your HSH slave manor and tell them to stay there you will lose all your all your PAHE numbers (i.e., when you look at MCM under PAHE slaves or use the slave info "spell"). These numbers are carried over in HSH and should be found in the MCM menu under HSH in the section entitled house slaves.

If this is not the problem I have to admit I have no clue.

I think you nailed it here, the info spell cast on a PAHE slave after transfer to HSH showed 0 stats. I did not check MCM HSH for its stats.  Thank you for responding folks, much appreciated.

This is most certainly not really the place to ask but i have better vampires fired up recently. I'm already using this mod for my "thralls" but do you guys know of any other mods that could look good with this one too? Like, when you turn followers into vampires too, they could call you master or some stuff like that. Only or the vampire character though. I wanna feel special lol. XD

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Ok i updated zap and everything is fine, btw is there any tied up slaves limit in home ? 

One more thing can you guys recommend me some cool player home for pah? what i looking for and its very important for me its good lighting(torches,bonfire,light from windows...etc) and of course some free space for furnitures :D right now i use Dragon Cliff Manor from nexus 

The only thing I would like to suggest is that you keep an open mind regarding an appropriate "player home." Most buildings in vanilla Skyrim will allow you to place a permanent house cell token. I have found Jarl's manors (think Dragonsreach) interesting for this. So is the "abandoned house" in Markarth after starting Molag Bals' quest and killing the annoying Vigilant of Stendarr.

In terms of bound slaves I hope that Musje will answer that. The PAHE limit was 99 and the "old version" of HSH was 30. Now that you can use PAHE to put chains on slaves needing only 30 in HSH is a lot easier to deal with (how many do you want hanging on poles in your homes anyway?)

Lastly I leave to Lodakai for recommendations on mods for homes. His other suggestions to me regarding mods have been excellent.

Hi,

I'm having a couple of issues. The mod seems to be working well, no CTDs at auction, slaves training, missions completed OK but:

I now have massive slave bloat.

Two of three slaves I left at the restless hunter died of unnatural causes, this was before I completed the auction mission. One has vanished, but the game is spamming that Fred the former stormcloak has died off unnatural causes. What is the best way to fix this? I tried the PAH debug but the messages continue. Is this causing the save bloat and if I fix this issue will slave bloat cease to be a problem or am I stuck with save bloat permanently on the character I'm using currently?

Thanks for any advice.

I'm not sure what "slave bloat" is.

Also, where did Fred come from? Is he from some special mod? If so, it may be that the mod is trying to resurrect Fred continuously... when you enslave someone, they are effectively cloned and killed.

Hi Musje

My save file has gotten exceptionally large , so loading, going to new locations etc. takes a while.

Fred is a stormcloak general I captured on a raid on a stormcloak camp. I called him Fred as I can't remember the proper npc name. Is there a way to get rid of him?

I'm running Paradise Halls Reborn? Is that OK or not? He doesn't show in the slave list there so I'm guessing he's been wiped off one list but not another. He still shows as a slave at the restless hunter but I've tried resetting the slaves, teleporting him to me etc. 

Oh save bloat :) PAHE or HSH shouldn't be causing this. Try a save cleaner to see if you can fix it; I use Papyrus Data Transfer (PDT), but I also regualrly check my saves during play, if a new save is a lot bigger I just go back to the last one.

Fred is probably fine, though there might be an issue him being in the civil war. If you progress the war, stuff might happen to him. To get rid of him, simply sell him at auction or tell him you're letting him go.

It's normal that slaves move between lists.  PAHE only shows slaves managed by that mod; HSH shows house slaves in one list and the slaves in Restless Hunter in another.

PAH reborn (PAHE) is the right one, make sure you have a recent version from this site.

Hey , i have anther crazy idea. Are you ever going to add bestiality options to this mod? Like the dialogue option "go entertain my guests" could also count for any animal that is in that location instead of only humanoid npc's. 

I know i have been reambling some really odd things on here lately. Maybe i should lay off reading the berserk manga for a while... (seariously 100X more brutal than the tv adaptation of game of thrones ever hopes to be).

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey , i have anther crazy idea. Are you ever going to add bestiality options to this mod? Like the dialogue option "go entertain my guests" could also count for any animal that is in that location instead of only humanoid npc's. 

I know i have been reambling some really odd things on here lately. Maybe i should lay off reading the berserk manga for a while... (seariously 100X more brutal than the tv adaptation of game of thrones ever hopes to be).

Lol. I never considered it, and never really looked at the bestiality functions in SL. I suppose I can add something if it isn't too much work :)

just a question is it the 1.0 extension pack this mod works with or the 2.0? since the mod also uses zap 8 i'm assuming it's the 1.0 but I wanted to make sure

17 minutes ago, Musje said:

Lol. I never considered it, and never really looked at the bestiality functions in SL. I suppose I can add something if it isn't too much work :)

I would also love to see bestiality functions added if it's not to much work ^.^

37 minutes ago, Musje said:

Thanks. Btw i don't know how the script looks like, neither am i a scripter. So i want to ask what parameters does it use when it's scanning for npc's with that dialogue? Is it faction based? Does it just look for npc's with a certain relationship ran towards the player?

Maybe i'm talking out of my ass here but you could perhaps rework the script in such a way that it searches for all npc's that belong to a certain race in a radius of so many ticks (or just inside the cell)? The npc's races could be put into a formlist so that other modders could add their own races to that list. Once again i'm not even sure if it can even work that way. I do remember a mod (i can't for the life of me remember what mod it was. I had to remove it because it was too hard on my computer) where you could feed a person certain things to increase their relation with you. Everything you could give them was put into a formlist. That's why i know it could be done.

Anyway thanks for the consideration.

On 2-12-2017 at 9:42 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Thanks. Btw i don't know how the script looks like, neither am i a scripter. So i want to ask what parameters does it use when it's scanning for npc's with that dialogue? Is it faction based? Does it just look for npc's with a certain relationship ran towards the player?

Maybe i'm talking out of my ass here but you could perhaps rework the script in such a way that it searches for all npc's that belong to a certain race in a radius of so many ticks (or just inside the cell)? The npc's races could be put into a formlist so that other modders could add their own races to that list. Once again i'm not even sure if it can even work that way. I do remember a mod (i can't for the life of me remember what mod it was. I had to remove it because it was too hard on my computer) where you could feed a person certain things to increase their relation with you. Everything you could give them was put into a formlist. That's why i know it could be done.

Anyway thanks for the consideration.

Btw i just found out that slavetats works on these slaves too now. That's great! Is it because of that special option in pahe? (i know this has technically nothing to do with your mod but it's just a headup if you were curious yourself)

On 4-12-2017 at 12:57 PM, Musje said:

No idea :) Haven't messed with SlaveTats in a good while. But it's good to know; I still might add some branding features in HSH at some point... especially with the new branding props and anims in ZAP 8

I always wanted to use slavetats to "mark" my slaves as a way to remember what their "purpose" is. Once you get about 20 slaves with inconcistent gameplay, it kinda gets fuzzy about what you were going to do with them. I'm currently playing as a vampire slayer that uses his victims to breed soulgems (tanks to mme and soulgem oven 3) but i also use some slaves for their special milks. Depending on what mod you use, you can either sell or use the milks in alchemy. In the end i still train them up to be sold later but having some "fun" during that time is something that i consider one of the perks of being a slaver. amirite *nudge* *nudge* XD

Hmm i have weird problem or maybe it should be like this and its normal anyway cell become super laggy after i tied too many slaves inside its fine until like 5-7 slaves, its not fps problem more like game is freezing when I look around :( any idea how to fix it ?  

Obviously im not saying that this mod is a problem i think i had exactly same problem when i use take a display model instead of this mod 

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Hmm i have weird problem or maybe it should be like this and its normal anyway cell become super laggy after i tied too many slaves inside its fine until like 5-7 slaves, its not fps problem more like game is freezing when I look around :( any idea how to fix it ?  

Obviously im not saying that this mod is a problem i think i had exactly same problem when i use take a display model instead of this mod 

Wish I could say for sure, some of my skyrim installs had issues over 12 slaves: some ran like an oiled panther with 30 slaves all training in the same location cell. I am still working on the best setup. 

However, it does appear to be script lag and script incompatibilities that causes the issue. I ended up booting all those fun 'fully voiced follower and quest' mods to the side and found it a lot easier to manage a respectable size toybox without crashing.

Mod Organizer is your friend, you can enable a content column that shows icons of what is contained in the mod. Ever time you see the Papyrus icon, ask yourself if you really need that mod for the experience you want or if there is another way to gain the same effect without the script.

Also you can edit the skyrimprefs.ini to reduce script lag (at the expense of capping FPS artificially), a quick google of 'Papyrus skyrim ini' will let you find a page full of articles that give advice on that subject. Some of the advice is even good! 

Good advice. HSH is pretty script heavy, but that manifests itself mostly when entering a location. It should not affect looking around significantly even with a lot of slaves. I can run locations with 30 slaves on my rubbish laptop, and that was before I tweaked the ini files.

Hi,Musje.Thank u for this excellent mod.I got  two problems here.One is that I can’t find the taskmasters dialog,while I actually have two slaves submission over 80.I used the attend me dialog and I tell the slave to take care of my house.But still no signs of taskmaster dialog.

Another one is I get the upgrade token from additemmenu,but I can’t use it in my house cell.The house is a mod house.

Is there anything wrong?I didn’t finish the quest line.

17 hours ago, plaster123 said:

Hi,Musje.Thank u for this excellent mod.I got  two problems here.One is that I can’t find the taskmasters dialog,while I actually have two slaves submission over 80.I used the attend me dialog and I tell the slave to take care of my house.But still no signs of taskmaster dialog.

Another one is I get the upgrade token from additemmenu,but I can’t use it in my house cell.The house is a mod house.

Is there anything wrong?I didn’t finish the quest line.

The dialog to set a slave as taskmaster isn't under "attend me slave", it's in the top level menu, something like "I want you to manage the other slaves"

The upgrade tokens are for an ancient version of HSH, you don't need these anymore. You need the house cell token... just buy one from Pardo, you cheapskate :)

17 hours ago, plaster123 said:

I forgot another issue. I have some trainers and trainees.How can I stop the training?I can’t find the dialog neither in trainers nor trainees.

If you ask a trainer to put the trainee in the cell, that will pause the training. To stop, tell the trainer they can stop training their slave.