Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Hello

I have a problem with HSH.

I do not have the MCM menu.

I tried with a new game (new character creation) but I do not have it either.

The menu of PAH is present but not that of HSH.

I checked the loading order with look menu but it did not solve the problem.

Check your Papyrus log in your My Games folder, and post it here please

Sorry if I missed out, but is there a way to reward my slave?

No there isn't

Quick question, when I use the havok chains, everything has always worked pretty well - but the shackles never really sit around the wrists or ankles, ever. They're usually randomly off about a third of the arm further towards the elbow. I did run Bodyslide in case that matters.

Is there a fix for this, did I perhaps do something wrong, or is this something to just live with for now?

Take your foot off of their head for a minute.  :D

Hello

No there isn't

Thank you for reply

Well I've gotten my pc fixed.  Now trying to pick up where I left off.

I just updated PahHSH and Tara... but for some reason the place torture device spell isn't pulling up a menu anymore.

Has anyone else experienced this or know of some way to kickstart it?

If not I suppose I'll have to test it all out in a new game.. but I've got a lot of stuff set up just to test some things and I'd hate to have to start all over ><

Looking at papyrus, when i cast the spell it appears to have a none assignment error or something on the variable named ::temp113 if that helps any.

[09/04/2017 - 04:06:04AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp113"
stack:
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.MenuTaraFurniRoot() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 331
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.MenuFurni() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 193
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.PlaceFurniture() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 188
[None].PHHSHFurniturePlaceEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "PHHSHFurniturePlaceEffect.psc" Line 4
[09/04/2017 - 04:06:07AM] Item was added, accepting = False
[09/04/2017 - 04:06:09AM] ERROR: Cannot call Show() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.MenuTaraFurniRoot() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 331
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.MenuFurni() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 193
[PHHSHPortable (7202E0F2)].pahoportable.PlaceFurniture() - "PAHOPortable.psc" Line 188
[None].PHHSHFurniturePlaceEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "PHHSHFurniturePlaceEffect.psc" Line 4
[09/04/2017 - 04:06:09AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp113"
stack:
[09/04/2017 - 04:06:11AM] ERROR: Cannot call Show() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[09/04/2017 - 04:06:11AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp113"
stack:

Testing this in a new save might be a good idea. Or try going back to an older save.

Have you used the spell with Tara's furniture before upgrading? If it worked before, something got messed up in the upgrade of HSH. If not, it might have been broken already before the upgrade. Later tonight I'll look at the source and your logs to see if there's a fix.

Hello

Papyrus.0.log

here; there is a bunch of error, I wonder how I can play quietly with so much error ...

yes it is a new installation, I tried a reinstallation of the mod to see if it would solve the problem but apparently not.
I have the PAHE version 7.2.4 plus the Lakeview patch, TDF and Devious Devices (which I found on the PAGE download from PAHE extended)

The PAHE MCM menu is enabled but not Home sweet Home

yes it is a new installation, I tried a reinstallation of the mod to see if it would solve the problem but apparently not.

I have the PAHE version 7.2.4 plus the Lakeview patch, TDF and Devious Devices (which I found on the PAGE download from PAHE extended)

The PAHE MCM menu is enabled but not Home sweet Home

Hrm have you checked your load order with TES5Edit?  Perhaps something with a dependency is in the wrong spot.. sometimes even loot gets it wrong.

Running TESVedit will give you a warning if dependencies are off

If you get so many errors on a new game and a new installation, something went seriously wrong during your install. It's not just HSH throwing errors, I see a lot of other mods there too.

Are you using LOOT to manage your load order? I consider it an essential tool for anyone using mods.

Testing this in a new save might be a good idea. Or try going back to an older save.

Have you used the spell with Tara's furniture before upgrading? If it worked before, something got messed up in the upgrade of HSH. If not, it might have been broken already before the upgrade. Later tonight I'll look at the source and your logs to see if there's a fix.

Ok restarted my game.. (took 2 hours just to set up all my MCM options >< )

But.. everything works now!!!    =)

I really love how you organized all the furnitures into subcategory menus now.  You really put a lot of effort into this feature Musje.  Thanks so much!

I haven't gone through all the furniture yet.  But I think I recall T'ara had some bondage trees and outdoorsy stuff set up.  Those would be really ideal for outdoor camps. I can always place those manually though if you don't want to mess with it much.  It's pretty well fleshed out as it is.  so thanks =)

If you do end up going back into it though.  The trees had the following EdID's

tfpKWFurnitureBondageTree01

tfpKWFurnitureBondageTree02

tfpKWFurnitureBondageTree03

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree01

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree02BF

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree03

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree04

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree05

tfpFurnBondageAspenTree06

tfpKWFurnitureBondageTreeCumCum  <-- don't ask me what a cumcum tree is.  i have no idea yet =o

no error is found Tessedit or Loot. I reassort the load order with Loot, but still not the Hsh menu

I found this post that refers to someone with similar papyrus errors.. albeit with a different mod (wet and cold)

I'm not sure if it will really be much help to you... especially considering that papyrus really doesn't explain exactly what is going on in many cases.

But here is the link https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1106326-help-interpreting-papyrus-logs/?p=9081264

If everything is correct (and assuming I understand correctly,) it mentions that the scripts may not be showing up for the game engine for whatever reason.

the best I can suggest with limited information is to maybe check to make sure the script files are in the correct folder for your installation and that you test it in a new save to see if you still get the same errors.

When I have a little time, I will uninstall all the mods. Then I would just install PAHE and HSH (with dependencies of course)I would see if it appears in the menu MCM or not, if yes it is that there is a conflict with one of the other mods, I would install mod has one to try to define which.

• 2 weeks later...

Musje, are the old furnitures supposed to show up in the list?

Like the chandelier?  for some reason I seem to be missing some of the old ones.

ETA: Also where are the sound files for the torture sobbing located?  I want to reduce the volume on them a little.

Nevermind found em =)  it's in zep

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, this mod sounds fantastic but I am having some issues getting it to run completely.  I say completely because there are elements of the mod in place and functioning. 

The restless hunter is there but locked and no one around to give me a key. 

The Jarl at Falkreath asked me to try enslaving some bandits after I became thane but my only speech option is "not interested / busy " 

Most worrisome is that the MCM menu never appeared and reinstalling the mod doesn't help. 

I have only a few mods that are not related to PAH or HSH in some way and fewer still that should mess with houses. 

My home is your home

Hearthfire Multiple adoptions ect..   (they don't live in the slave house)

White River Cottage  (the family house)

BBoB Luxury Suite (slaves go here)

Taking a look at Papyrus, Im getting a flood of messages like this:

Warning: Property TaskAssignedFaction on script phhshstoragefunctions attached to PHHSHStorage (C4008402) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[09/04/2017 - 08:53:37PM] warning: Property Collar on script phhshstoragefunctions attached to PHHSHStorage (C4008402) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/04/2017 - 08:53:37PM] warning: Property PAHPersNordFaction on script phhshstoragefunctions attached to PHHSHStorage (C4008402) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/04/2017 - 08:53:37PM] warning: Property DoNotWhip on script phhshstoragefunctions attached to PHHSHStorage (C4008402) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/04/2017 - 08:53:37PM] warning: Property PAHPersMaleCondescendingFaction on script phhshstoragefunctions attached to PHHSHStorage (C4008402) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/04/2017 - 08:53:37PM

Why they no longer contain X property is a mystery to me. HSH loads at the very end of my mod list. 

logs attached. 

Update:  I'm digging through TES5Edit, though I barely know what I'm doing.  It doesn't appear that  My home or multiple adoptions are to blame - only single a dialogue conflict under adoptions.  

There seem to be some conflicts with skyrim update and Hearthfires having to do with cells and worldspace if that means anything to you. 

Luxury Suite has the worldspace conflict. 

A part of PAH called paradise halls SLExtension.esp has the same dialog and worldspace conflicts.

Display Model has a cell conflict but it appears to be a room (Vindrel Hall) in Markarth.

skse.log

Papyrus.0.log

HSH relies heavily on PAH and it’s Extension. My first quesadilla is that PAH + Extension didn’t install correctly or that the load order is off. HSH should come after all PAH mods.

I wouldn’t worry about conflicts with home mods. There’s probably no major issues there, especially if you don’t buy the cell upgrades for your home (which are purely cosmetic).

Looks like I'm up and running. 

I think HSH has an issue with the Interesting NPCs mod though it took removing that mod and starting a new game to make the MCM menu show. 

Reinstalling and restarting a new game by itself didn't fix the issue so the NPCs mod is my prime suspect.  I was never attached to that one but Ill try reinstalling it later to see if problems arise.