Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

These settings in skyrim.ini under Papyrus section will help with script lag significantly.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

don't forget about the "crash fixes" mod. It's a plugin that gets rid of thse memory blocks completely, allowing the game t not have any liit of memory anymre whatsoever. That might help you in the long run too. I have Always had a very low fps in cities in general bt it seems that these fixes have improved it conciderably. Maybe it's jut me being lucky though but you never know and it efinately won't hurt it either.

Thanks guys. I added those lines to my Skyrim .ini. Also I found out my Crash Fixes mod was outdated (by six months). 

lol, talk about hitting a nail right on the head if those were the exact issues. :D

lollll I got at the very least a consistent +5 FPS in cities. Not sure which one did it, but one of those two things suggested did something good.

btw have you tried the sitting on npc part yet? I think the animation is meant to sit on top of their backs but for some reason they sit the other way around, with the slaves head clipping through their crotch. I think it's a pretty easy thing to fix if you know how to do it atleast.

btw have you tried the sitting on npc part yet? I think the animation is meant to sit on top of their backs but for some reason they sit the other way around, with the slaves head clipping through their crotch. I think it's a pretty easy thing to fix if you know how to do it atleast.

I honestly only use this mod to keep my slaves in one place lol I haven't tried any of the dom stuff yet. I guess now that I can actually talk to my slaves I can give the other features a try.

I honestly only use this mod to keep my slaves in one place lol I haven't tried any of the dom stuff yet. I guess now that I can actually talk to my slaves I can give the other features a try.

I started like that too lol. Btw are their stats still being update while in HSH homes? Btw have you given the auction a try already? Depending on your npc overhaul settings you can pick up some pretty slaves there, for the cheap too if you are Lucky. I once bought a slave for only 900 gold, while mine sold for 2400. :D 

Hi, I have a question to the slave training. I train them personal and often slaves are very rude. They call me Thane but all other dialogs are like "leave me allone" and such. I didn't hit them. anger is 0, respekt is about 80. Did I do something wrong?

These settings in skyrim.ini under Papyrus section will help with script lag significantly.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

don't forget about the "crash fixes" mod. It's a plugin that gets rid of thse memory blocks completely, allowing the game t not have any liit of memory anymre whatsoever. That might help you in the long run too. I have Always had a very low fps in cities in general bt it seems that these fixes have improved it conciderably. Maybe it's jut me being lucky though but you never know and it efinately won't hurt it either.

Thanks guys. I added those lines to my Skyrim .ini. Also I found out my Crash Fixes mod was outdated (by six months). 

lol, talk about hitting a nail right on the head if those were the exact issues. :D

lollll I got at the very least a consistent +5 FPS in cities. Not sure which one did it, but one of those two things suggested did something good.

They are supposed to sit like that. Using standard animation which looks a bit iffy. Thanks to t.ara the next version will have a custom anim which will look better, and will introduce a new furniture pose as well.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

They are supposed to sit like that. Using standard animation which looks a bit iffy. Thanks to t.ara the next version will have a custom anim which will look better, and will introduce a new furniture pose as well.

yey, nice. Btw didn't zaz work on stuff like this waaaay in the past. i really remember seeing some of his stuff in some obscure forum over here. i sadly can't tell you where though. but it was her on loverslab.

just updated to the latest HSH, had 6 slaves in a cell, 1 as a mistress, and went out venturing. about a day later I returned and the mistress died from unnatural causes. So when appointing a new mistress, there seems to be a duplicate of one of the 5 slaves in the cell making up the missing 6th slave??? keeps doing it various from one slave to the next time I try setting a new mistress to run the house, and the mistress does not organize which slave trains which slave anymore either after she is commanded. they all free style what they what to do., and some slaves have option to run the house even though there is a NEW head mistress appointed in place already.

I am thinking of telling all the slaves to follow and kill the house cell, then drop a new house cell in and set them all as house slaves again to see what happens.

You think HSH can have a reset HSH like PAH has rebuilding the slave database of current slaves and clear the broken or dead ones, or phantom ones?

I think when the other slaves killed the head mistress it broke something pretty rough in a way :P total anarchy HAHAHA

just updated to the latest HSH, had 6 slaves in a cell, 1 as a mistress, and went out venturing. about a day later I returned and the mistress died from unnatural causes. So when appointing a new mistress, there seems to be a duplicate of one of the 5 slaves in the cell making up the missing 6th slave??? keeps doing it various from one slave to the next time I try setting a new mistress to run the house, and the mistress does not organize which slave trains which slave anymore either after she is commanded. they all free style what they what to do., and some slaves have option to run the house even though there is a NEW head mistress appointed in place already.

I am thinking of telling all the slaves to follow and kill the house cell, then drop a new house cell in and set them all as house slaves again to see what happens.

You think HSH can have a reset HSH like PAH has rebuilding the slave database of current slaves and clear the broken or dead ones, or phantom ones?

I think when the other slaves killed the head mistress it broke something pretty rough in a way :P total anarchy HAHAHA

Heh. I'm not sure why the slaves sometimes get messed up, so it's kind of hard to try and repair them. To fix the house, best bet is to remove all slaves and replace the house token.

Heh. I'm not sure why the slaves sometimes get messed up, so it's kind of hard to try and repair them. To fix the house, best bet is to remove all slaves and replace the house token.

Thx, was coming to the same thought, (re placing the house cell token over again) just wanted to make sure that has been the norm to work around such an issue. Well at least we know if a slave is killed from another one while your gone, has issues to the slave count and name placements. mainly if your head mistress is murdered while your gone.

Weird, that spam should only happen if you start tieing a slave to a hdt chain. Did you try hitting escape?

If that doesn't help: equip the spell for placing havok chains. Place a chain in a house you keep your slaves in. Bring a slave near the chain, say : I'm going to tie you up -> this chain will look good on you. Then talk to the slave again to bring up the chain menu, choose attach, choose a limb, then hit escape. That should clear the message.

Yes, I tried hitting everything, and played around with the chains, no success. After your answer, I succesfully chained a slave, but message still spamming. Also:

-Taskmaster and another home slave are naked, only feet, hands, and such on. I tried dialogue all options, no success.

-I see I have slaves on MCM, so I teleport them to me, but I can't interact with them at all.

I'm trying to roll back to 6c see how that works...

Thanks for your time and answers!

Musje, I've asked those questions before but, since you've been away for a while, let me ask again:

1- to what faction house slaves belong to? "PAHSlaveFaction" or "PAHPlayerSlaveFaction"? And what's "PAHHouseSlaveDUPLICATE001" faction?

2- I'm assuming that slaves do have basic schedule like sleeping during the night and walk around during the day?

I'm kind of bothered  with the way slaves idle right next to the bed marked as a cell ( sometimes in groups of 2 or 3) when cell markers are used and I thought that rather than using markers I'll assign beds to slaves faction. I'll still plan to use house and bedroom markers.

What I hope to achieve is for them to walk about more during the day but go to bed for the night.

You have a grasp of internal procedures Musje so what do you think about that idea?

Musje, I've asked those questions before but, since you've been away for a while, let me ask again:

1- to what faction house slaves belong to? "PAHSlaveFaction" or "PAHPlayerSlaveFaction"? And what's "PAHHouseSlaveDUPLICATE001" faction?

2- I'm assuming that slaves do have basic schedule like sleeping during the night and walk around during the day?

I'm kind of bothered  with the way slaves idle right next to the bed marked as a cell ( sometimes in groups of 2 or 3) when cell markers are used and I thought that rather than using markers I'll assign beds to slaves faction. I'll still plan to use house and bedroom markers.

What I hope to achieve is for them to walk about more during the day but go to bed for the night.

You have a grasp of internal procedures Musje so what do you think about that idea?

1) Should be PAHHouseSlaveDuplicate001. Don;t worry about the duplicate stuff :)

2) If you tell slaves to "Make themselves useful" they should sandbox around the house, and sleep at night. They might not sleep in their assign cell though, I have to check that

The sandboxing doesn't always work for some reason

1) Zap 6.22 is not a requirement; any version of Zap will do. Zap 7.00 + Tara's Ultimate Furniture Pack will give you everything that is in Zap 6.22

2)

- House marker: this is where slaves will sandbox around when you tell them to "make yourself useful". Place in the middle of a living room or whereever you want slaves to hang out

- Cell marker: this is where slaves go to when you tell them to go to their cells. Untrained slaves will always go there

- Bedroom marker. This is your bedroom (not theirs). If you tell them to go to your bedroom or to warm your bed, they will go to that marker and find a nearby bed to lie in. Place near a bed.

- Wall marker. Place these while your back is against a wall. These are used for Bondage, for example while slaves are training each other.

Hello all! I seem to be having a minor issue. I downloaded a player home mod Castle Vladmire and when i attempted to use a house token inside it told me i couldn't equip the thing and gave no further prompt. I know i did not have this issue in Dragonstead. I admittedly have not tested out the camp token.

FOR ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE: I have found a temp workaround by using player.addspell function. using the 'help cell' command you can hit page up until you find the spell ID. This may cause stability issues as while I was organizing my prisoners I got a CTD which had not happened before.

Edit!!

-tested out skyfall manor, same issue and more ctds. Also they tend to just wander off. I may be better off just sticking to recommended player homes.

@Musje - I think you may have missed off in your furniture placement system the activators for Tara's Ultimate Furniture Pack. You can place racks and garrotte chair, though the activator wheels for the torture part are missing. The activators are separate elements from the torture rack, garrotte chair etc.

So could you please update the modification to ensure that both are properly placed by the system (placing torture furniture). This also means the removal system will need to be updated in order to ensure that both parts are removed, when the opposite is done.

Hello all! I seem to be having a minor issue. I downloaded a player home mod Castle Vladmire and when i attempted to use a house token inside it told me i couldn't equip the thing and gave no further prompt. I know i did not have this issue in Dragonstead. I admittedly have not tested out the camp token.

FOR ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE: I have found a temp workaround by using player.addspell function. using the 'help cell' command you can hit page up until you find the spell ID. This may cause stability issues as while I was organizing my prisoners I got a CTD which had not happened before.

Edit!!

-tested out skyfall manor, same issue and more ctds. Also they tend to just wander off. I may be better off just sticking to recommended player homes.

You may get that response if you have more than one house token in inventory. Drop the extras on the floor - and pick them up after.

Edit!!

You may get that response if you have more than one house token in inventory. Drop the extras on the floor - and pick them up after.

I will try that out! thanks!

I did with the help of NIFskope more graceful shackles. Now they do not disfigure the legs of slaves.

Just replaced the bracelets of ZAP shackles with bracelets from here http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-685.html

In the near future, the range will be expanded and recipes added in the smithy.

I want to ask: do not you think you need to add anything to this in Paradise Hulls? Perhaps you want to expand the range of the merchant?

Shackles.zip

Hello

I have a problem with HSH.
I do not have the MCM menu.
I tried with a new game (new character creation) but I do not have it either.

The menu of PAH is present but not that of HSH.
I checked the loading order with look menu but it did not solve the problem.