Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Okay played around some more with this got some issues and some questions.

1.When I tell my slave to strip, the clothes unequip, then straight away requip.

2.Will they still try to escape from a Home cell if there are no guards?

3. Is there anyway to get more cages in the same cell? It wont let me put down another token and I cant see another way to get one.

4. When I tell a slave to use the furniture such as stocks and gibbets etc, they sit on it, and then kind of slide slightly to the side. So they are never properly lined up.

1) that doesn't sound right. Are you using the SerialStrip mod or any other mod that affects npc outfits?

2) Nope, home (indoor) cells are escape proof.

3) Unfortunately not. You might want to look for a decorating mod that will let you modify an interior and add more cages. After that you can use Cell Markers to have HSH recognise those cages.

4) I know :( I'm not sure why the slaves won't align with the furniture properly. Do you have the same problem when ordering a follower into a bondage furniture?

Okay played around some more with this got some issues and some questions.

1.When I tell my slave to strip, the clothes unequip, then straight away requip.

2.Will they still try to escape from a Home cell if there are no guards?

3. Is there anyway to get more cages in the same cell? It wont let me put down another token and I cant see another way to get one.

4. When I tell a slave to use the furniture such as stocks and gibbets etc, they sit on it, and then kind of slide slightly to the side. So they are never properly lined up.

1) that doesn't sound right. Are you using the SerialStrip mod or any other mod that affects npc outfits?

2) Nope, home (indoor) cells are escape proof.

3) Unfortunately not. You might want to look for a decorating mod that will let you modify an interior and add more cages. After that you can use Cell Markers to have HSH recognise those cages.

4) I know :( I'm not sure why the slaves won't align with the furniture properly. Do you have the same problem when ordering a follower into a bondage furniture?

1.Got it fixed.

3.Any recommendations on a good decorating mod?

4.Yeah my followers misalign too, pretty sure it must be a Zaz issue and not related to your mod.

Any chance you could take a look at the missing mesh for the Wrist Binders included with this mod? All the other mod items work fine. But the mesh for the wrist binders is not included with this mod or Zaz.

1.Got it fixed.

4.Yeah my followers misalign too, pretty sure it must be a Zaz issue and not related to your mod.

Any chance you could take a look at the missing mesh for the Wrist Binders included with this mod? All the other mod items work fine. But the mesh for the wrist binders is not included with this mod or Zaz.

Theres 2 I know if.. Cobb and Jaxonz.  I think Jaxonz is more popular and may be a little easier to use.  But I've been using cobb.

Jaxonz

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

Cobb

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74768/?

If you know the furniture ID... you can use the console command

Player.Placeatme ID#

Then use one of the utilities to move it around.  Watch the videos on both to see what method you prefer.

The reason I use cobb is because it shows player positions on items when you maneuver them.. and also for atronachs crossing

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78990/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D78990%26preview%3D&pUp=1

ETA: You can also use COC zbftestzone 

This will take you to a room with all the neat zaz toys and gadgets that you can use the console to look up id's with etc.  also some chests with fun toys.  Save before you go!

I just had a *doh* moment and released I was being an idiot...

I extracted the PAH_HomeSweetHome.bsa, and I can see how you have your scripts setup.

I should have a much easier time understanding how HSH works now, and I have a great source of examples!

(The list of factions would still be very useful)

1.Got it fixed.

Theres 2 I know if.. Cobb and Jaxonz.  I think Jaxonz is more popular and may be a little easier to use.  But I've been using cobb.

Jaxonz

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

Cobb

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74768/?

If you know the furniture ID... you can use the console command

Player.Placeatme ID#

Then use one of the utilities to move it around.  Watch the videos on both to see what method you prefer.

The reason I use cobb is because it shows player positions on items when you maneuver them.. and also for atronachs crossing

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78990/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D78990%26preview%3D&pUp=1

ETA: You can also use COC zbftestzone 

This will take you to a room with all the neat zaz toys and gadgets that you can use the console to look up id's with etc.  also some chests with fun toys.  Save before you go!

Awesome I will give Cobbs, and Atronach's crossing a go.

Are the placed down houses navmeshed at all?

I wish this was stand alone. PAH doesn't seem to 'fit' well, a couple of CTDs, some freezes, never got around to figuring out why, and so I don't use it, but this mod looks pretty good and I would love to give it a go.

neither pahe or hsh should be giving you any ctd's

I wish this was stand alone. PAH doesn't seem to 'fit' well, a couple of CTDs, some freezes, never got around to figuring out why, and so I don't use it, but this mod looks pretty good and I would love to give it a go.

Are you using PAH from nexus? or PAHE from LL?  Pahe is pretty stable and more up to date.

Lat time was the one from LL, gave it a go last month.

I usually CTD once or twice when I add mods and then things run just fine. Not sure why, maybe they need to build temp files or something. With PAHE, CTDs continued along with game freezings. Even with Crash fixes installed. I'm going to work it out, but not with my current playthrough. Other than a current bug (and thanks for your reply on that, Lodakai), this build is pretty stable at 207 plugins.

Once I complete the three main questlines, I plan on adding PAHE (and a couple of others) to the mix. I just want to get past the vampires and cultists, first.

why aren't these issues being posted in the pahe thread with a papyrus log

neither pahe or hsh should be giving you any ctd's

Are you using PAH from nexus? or PAHE from LL?  Pahe is pretty stable and more up to date.

Lat time was the one from LL, gave it a go last month.

I usually CTD once or twice when I add mods and then things run just fine. Not sure why, maybe they need to build temp files or something. With PAHE, CTDs continued along with game freezings. Even with Crash fixes installed. I'm going to work it out, but not with my current playthrough. Other than a current bug (and thanks for your reply on that, Lodakai), this build is pretty stable at 207 plugins.

Once I complete the three main questlines, I plan on adding PAHE (and a couple of others) to the mix. I just want to get past the vampires and cultists, first.

why aren't these issues being posted in the pahe thread with a papyrus log

It was quite awhile ago, and I sure as hell knew a lot less about what I'm doing as a user then :D

Not that I know a whole lot more, now, just not as little, then. :P

Anyway, things have improved and I recently added the whole PAHE collection, though I decided to do without the Slaver's Hideout for the moment. I can't seem to come up with a decent backstory as to how Ravyn has it marked on her map. Besides, I've also got Legacy of the Dragonborn installed and I can use it for her home. It should be a nice, long, interesting game. :)

I've been doing some of the vanilla quests, just did the thief quest line so i'm now guild master etc and i put a house cell token in the ragged flaggon cistern and i have 3 slaves there but they aren't entertaining any of my loyal thieves

If i use the TDF options they will hoe themselves to the thieves but i can't seem to get them to entertain, is there a way i can get the slaves there to give the thieves some loving? (for free)

All the slaves there have max stats for everything 100 sub 100 combat 100 pose 100 sex in case that will make a difference

Guests are specifically followers and (I think) assigned housecarls. That's who they will entertain.

Do they have to be following your currently or just capable of being a follower?

I believe they need to be in current follower faction, but they can be in relax mode.  Housecarls do not need to be following.

hmm starting to think zaz 7.0 is the cause for my trainers whipipng out daggers instead of whips(even thou they have whip in inventory).

ill check later today when i play again.

Check the roster in MCM. If they are training combat they will go at each other with weapons.

Guys and galls it's not a huge problem but it annoys me. My slaves, especially trainers and trainees, just refuse to sandbox or use markers. I mean they do it occasionally (they just LOVE lean against the wall markers) but that's about it...I've seen them getting into a bed a couple of times but, mostly, they attempt to get into a bed, give up and just stand there. And NO there is no problem with navmeshes.

Sometimes they do walk but, most of the time, they just stand in one spot.

I've also noticed that they sandbox a bit better in a house cells than they do in a permanent camp cells where they move very little indeed. All my other followers sandbox just fine. 

I would like to know if it's or isn't a problem with my game so could you please observe your slaves for a bit and tell me if they sandbox? Your input would be appreciated!

hmm starting to think zaz 7.0 is the cause for my trainers whipipng out daggers instead of whips(even thou they have whip in inventory).

ill check later today when i play again.

Check the roster in MCM. If they are training combat they will go at each other with weapons.

hmm but is it suppose to kill them?

i even get the message if im mat home that slave so and so has died.

Use (recommended by Musje) Display Model 2. I've stopped using zaz dungeon stuff  because of the misalignment. DM2 requires a bit of getting used to the positioning of an NPC with "move" command but: 

1- it uses almost all of zaz dungeon furniture,

2- you can use it on any NPC and

3- once positioned the alignment is perfect. 

hmm but is it suppose to kill them?

i even get the message if im mat home that slave so and so has died.

No it's not supposed to kill them... did the MCM menu state they are training combat or something else?

It might be your install or a weird combination of mods I have not accounted for. I never saw this behaviour even when having Grelod the Kind trained, and she pretty much dies with 1 hit with the whip...

yep they where training combat. its possible it might be perma messing with the combat training.

this time i happened when my person woke up after sleeping so had a save just before it.

these are what poped in log duriing it.

this is when they started

[06/06/2017 - 07:34:04AM] error: None or invalid form list passed in to FindClosestReferenceOfType
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.FindRandomReferenceOfAnyTypeInList() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.PunishActor() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.punish() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
[06/06/2017 - 07:34:23AM] error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call

and this is after  she died

[06/06/2017 - 07:34:39AM] error: Cannot call ForceRefTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.EndBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.behaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.Sandbox() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
[06/06/2017 - 07:34:39AM] error: Cannot call AccompanyPlayer() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.EndBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.behaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.Sandbox() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave04 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
[06/06/2017 - 07:34:40AM] error: Cannot call RestoreOutfit() on a None object, aborting function call
stack: