Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

I'll take a look at the escape routine, it's fairly simple. It may compare the parent cell of itself to those of slaves to find those in camp... but in some cases both are None and thus equal :P The slave camps now keep separate lists and I suppose the escape routine should use that

Is the cost to buy slaves at auctions completely randomized ? I don't think I've ever paid more than 3800 for a slave.

10k is the highest value.

It goes by the value of the slaves training when you sell them.  For buying, I suspect it does the same.. although that value may be distributed randomly.. the value should reflect the skill value of the slave.

The value is determined in PHHSHHunter quest.. I believe that calls calls up phhshhunteroperations script and sends it through dialogue through a function call to the quest variable.

Short answer:  No...  yes..  somewhat.

After setting the quest to optional, go to th restless hunter and ask Pardo if you can keep your slaves there. He will give you the keys to the place and start selling tokens.

The mines are in Kartnwarsten, Stonehills (a little east of Morthal) and in one of the mines in Dawnstar

I set up a house camp in the player home from the dragonborn dlc and now i crash when i try entering it. there was 5 slaves there and 1 was training another.

I looked at the log and i see a lot of errors like below:

error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]

stack:

[PHHSHStorage (6A008402)].Configmenu.ListCellOccupants() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 373

[PHHSHStorage (6A008402)].Configmenu.OnPageReset() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 114

[PHHSHStorage (6A008402)].Configmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (51000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

any ideas?

thanks i'll try it

hey i'm a big fan now i figured the mod out pretty good got 5 slaves now but i was thinking with you add an arena I think that adding an arena would add a lot too your mod especially if it has an artificial betting system so i can make money on my gladiators but i'm curious is this possible i know new vegas had this but i haven't seen it in skyrim yet

I set up a house camp in the player home from the dragonborn dlc and now i crash when i try entering it. there was 5 slaves there and 1 was training another.

stack:

[PHHSHStorage (6A008402)].Configmenu.ListCellOccupants() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 373

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (51000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148

any ideas?

Those houses are ok to use (like any other vanilla or mod house). That log indicates that a slave died or went missing somehow. What does the MCM menu show for the slaves in that house?

stack:

any ideas?

Those houses are ok to use (like any other vanilla or mod house). That log indicates that a slave died or went missing somehow. What does the MCM menu show for the slaves in that house?

I left it 24 game hours now its ok, so seems to have sorted its self out thanks

found a bug that can crop up at times. if u put a slave into HSH and they are a combat slave then someetimes it can fail to check their weapon if u use them for training.

it doesn always happen but it can happen when it.

some errors ive gotten with newest version useing zaz 7.0

[05/26/2017 - 03:32:11AM] error: None or invalid form list passed in to FindClosestReferenceOfType
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.FindRandomReferenceOfAnyTypeInList() - "<native>" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.PunishActor() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.punish() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?

[05/26/2017 - 03:25:41AM] error: Cannot call ForceRefTo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.EndBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.behaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.Sandbox() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?

[05/26/2017 - 03:26:36AM] error: Cannot call RestoreOutfit() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.StartBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.behaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave02 on quest PHHSHFlexibleStorage (B1059A2A)].phhshhouseslave.SparWithTrainee() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.punish() - "PHHSHStorageFunctions.psc" Line ?

[05/26/2017 - 03:41:35AM] error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].Configmenu.ListCellOccupants() - "Configmenu.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].Configmenu.OnPageReset() - "Configmenu.psc" Line ?
    [PHHSHStorage (B1008402)].Configmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (36000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line ?

i think the spar error is what may have caused them to use a weapon over a whip when whiping them. after i reloaded then put them back iin pah then removed her from fighting slave then put back in as trainer she didnt use a weapon.

Okay so started doing the quest. Got given some wrist irons which were added by the mod. They don't have a model when equipped to male or female, and don't have an inventory model or ground model. According to Add item menu, they were added by this mod. The collar and ankle irons I got given work and showup fine.

I have all the requirements installed.

Secondly, is there any place to buy more collars and chains from? Does the Inn sell them further down the line?

Okay so started doing the quest. Got given some wrist irons which were added by the mod. They don't have a model when equipped to male or female, and don't have an inventory model or ground model. According to Add item menu, they were added by this mod. The collar and ankle irons I got given work and showup fine.

Secondly, is there any place to buy more collars and chains from? Does the Inn sell them further down the line?

All the cuffs and irons use ZAP assets. So if any models and textures are missing.. make sure you have all the assets from zaz installed.

Currently works with 6.17  (although it will show as 61.7 on dl page) http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Pardo will sell additional collars and chains to you.. so will the guards in the cave mines.

Available for sale will be

wrist irons

rope for binding

golden slave collar

iron restraints 

golden wrist binder

metal yoke

wooden yoke

iron ankle chains

black collar

collar iron black

log bit 

harness ball gag

and the slave auction medallions <-- these assets are not part of zaz.

All the cuffs and irons use ZAP assets. So if any models and textures are missing.. make sure you have all the assets from zaz installed.

Currently works with 6.17  (although it will show as 61.7 on dl page) http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Pardo will sell additional collars and chains to you.. so will the guards in the cave mines.

Available for sale will be

wrist irons

rope for binding

golden slave collar

iron restraints 

golden wrist binder

metal yoke

wooden yoke

iron ankle chains

black collar

collar iron black

log bit 

harness ball gag

and the slave auction medallions <-- these assets are not part of zaz.

I am already on the latest version, but I will reinstall it to make sure.

Looking at the files there though I have always done the big one then the patch. However if the main version is actually 6.17 do I install 61.7 file and then the 6.11 patch? 

*Edit* Tried both with and without the patch. Still no model of any kind for the time called "Wrist Irons" supplied by this mod. All the items in Zaz are showing up fine, and all the other items added by this mod are showing up fine. I have resintalled both this and Zaz several times now but still no model for this item in my game.

If anyone is planning a slave themed mod or already working on one, and interested in a HSH API, let me know!

I've been planning on creating a few mods, and I love the idea of a HSH API.

I'm not sure how viable these ideas are (feel free to use any of them)

1) Slave Lighting - Dialog option to tell a slave to take out a torch (or bright torch) and go stand where you tell them to.

I think the perfect option would be to have them use a modified doll stand while holding a torch.

Then you could place the torch doll stand wherever you want and tell the slave "You're going to light up the room"

2) Slave Crafting - Dialog option to tell a slave to create a toy/article of clothing from a short list (collar, whip, and a few toys) that is personalized to the slave. (aka: <Name>'s Slave Collar) Also add a dialog options for:

Give me your whip.

Put on your collar.

Lets go play with your toy.

All of that assumes it's even possible to do things like create items with a custom name.

====

Disclaimer: I have not created a mod before*, however, I am a programmer - so that should help.

Because I'm not sure what limitations modding in Skyrim has, I'm not sure how awesome an API would be in practice - though I'm assuming that it would be extremely helpful - I don't want you to do a lot of work for me. :)

* Other than a very simple follower mod for myself

I am already on the latest version, but I will reinstall it to make sure.

Looking at the files there though I have always done the big one then the patch. However if the main version is actually 6.17 do I install 61.7 file and then the 6.11 patch? 

*Edit* Tried both with and without the patch. Still no model of any kind for the time called "Wrist Irons" supplied by this mod. All the items in Zaz are showing up fine, and all the other items added by this mod are showing up fine. I have resintalled both this and Zaz several times now but still no model for this item in my game.

Yea you are right... I just checked through and it's supposed to use..

Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - World Models Extra\ZaZAPRustyWristIrons_Go.nif

But that mesh is not there.

A question about the markers. Will slaves travel between cells using them? 

I have a house that I made that has the basement as a separate cell which has space for putting cages and bondage stuff, but was hoping I could get them to wander the house cell when not locked up.

Okay played around some more with this got some issues and some questions.

1.When I tell my slave to strip, the clothes unequip, then straight away requip.

2.Will they still try to escape from a Home cell if there are no guards?

3. Is there anyway to get more cages in the same cell? It wont let me put down another token and I cant see another way to get one.

4. When I tell a slave to use the furniture such as stocks and gibbets etc, they sit on it, and then kind of slide slightly to the side. So they are never properly lined up.

@Musje I decided to spend some time working on one of the mod ideas I mentioned earlier here and created my first mod today (SlaveLight).

I have a very healthy respect for the time effort you and @CliftonJD have put into this (and all other serious mod authors)

After spending today working on a mod that needs to play well with PH-HSH, I have a few questions about factions:

I'm using the following faction checks:

Is the NPC a slave?

PAHSlaveFaction == 1

Is the slave available?

PAHHouseIsTrainee != 1

PAHHouseInScene != 1

PAHHouseReserved != 1

When the slave is carrying the torch I add the following factions:

PAHHouseInScene

PHHSHSlaveLightHold (added by my mod)

1) From what I can tell, HSH must use another faction(?) to track who is a slave. What faction is that? 

2) Does adding the PAHHouseInScene faction mark a slave as "busy" so that most dialog options are gone, and so that HSH will leave him/her alone? Is there a better way to handle this?

2b) Is there a faction that I can add to a slave to mark them as "busy" and remove HSH dialog options / taskmaster commands?

3) Do you happen to have a list of the important factions and what they do in HSH?

Any advice is welcome!

@Musje I decided to spend some time working on one of the mod ideas I mentioned earlier here and created my first mod today (SlaveLight).

I have a very healthy respect for the time effort you and @CliftonJD have put into this (and all other serious mod authors)

After spending today working on a mod that needs to play well with PH-HSH, I have a few questions about factions:

I'm using the following faction checks:

Is the NPC a slave?

PAHSlaveFaction == 1

Is the slave available?

PAHHouseIsTrainee != 1

PAHHouseInScene != 1

PAHHouseReserved != 1

When the slave is carrying the torch I add the following factions:

PAHHouseInScene

PHHSHSlaveLightHold (added by my mod)

1) From what I can tell, HSH must use another faction(?) to track who is a slave. What faction is that? 

2) Does adding the PAHHouseInScene faction mark a slave as "busy" so that most dialog options are gone, and so that HSH will leave him/her alone? Is there a better way to handle this?

2b) Is there a faction that I can add to a slave to mark them as "busy" and remove HSH dialog options / taskmaster commands?

3) Do you happen to have a list of the important factions and what they do in HSH?

Any advice is welcome!

1) PAHHouseSlave (it might have DUPLICATE01 at the end, just ignore that)

2) It's a safe way to mark them as Busy, and will remove most of the dialogue.

It is a good (but not 100%) safe way to determine if they are busy. HSH looks at a few other factions\and also checks if the slave is in a SexLab or OSA animation or tied up in furniture. That's one of the functions I'd like to expose in the API

3) I'll make a list later :) You will also need some functions; most importantly the functions to obtain the ReferenceAliases for a given slave, and for its target (used to follow others or movve to a certain furniture, etc)