Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Just a minor issue: sometime my slave mona keep changing back to the ragged outfit. When open her equipment UI through dialog, the armor I gave her earlier (DarkString from Bondage Straps -- http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2187-bondage-straps/) is unequipped and nothing else is there.

Mona for reasons unknown has that set as her outfit and the way outfits work is that they will be re-equipped on cell change and will be added back into the NPC inventory even if you remove via the console with the player.removeitem command

There is a mod called The Manipulator 6.3 - 2016-12-16 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

Which will let you strip NPC's of there outfit settings and then they will stay naked/wear what you give them

Just a minor issue: sometime my slave mona keep changing back to the ragged outfit. When open her equipment UI through dialog, the armor I gave her earlier (DarkString from Bondage Straps -- http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2187-bondage-straps/) is unequipped and nothing else is there.

Mona for reasons unknown has that set as her outfit and the way outfits work is that they will be re-equipped on cell change and will be added back into the NPC inventory even if you remove via the console with the player.removeitem command

There is a mod called The Manipulator 6.3 - 2016-12-16 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

Which will let you strip NPC's of there outfit settings and then they will stay naked/wear what you give them

who's mona, you've piqued my attention with an npc who has eluded the naked outfit change set in pahe - the outfit change that caused (or someday causes) the naked bandit bug

as an experiment you should:

• save your game
  • then remove mona from home sweet home
  • then temporarily disable the leveled actorbase toggle from the mcm
  • then re-enslave her (any method should work including the mark key)
  • then see if the bug still remains when you put the slave back into home sweet home

if that works you decide if you like the newer unbugged version of mona better or the previously trained version (i can't guarantee she won't lose her stats), if it fails or you like the training better then reload the save

Edited by CliftonJD

Mona is a Quest NPC added by HSH.

ohhh, k. so it sounds like her quest must have some issues completing during the enslavement process so the scripts get bugged and produce a bugged slave

how far along the questline is she, maybe i'll get lucky enough to find her this time around

ohhh, k. so it sounds like her quest must have some issues completing during the enslavement process so the scripts get bugged and produce a bugged slave

how far along the questline is she, maybe i'll get lucky enough to find her this time around

Early intro. She is the captured slave you track down. Just don't skip the Quest...

HSH 1.03 (this was supposed to be a separate post...

I am getting quite a few stack traces from HSH:

[PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 690

[PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 694

and [PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 700

All of these just need another check for null before using them. Other places in the code are quite good about protecting itself.

I should mention I have no ZAZ (or ZAP) furniture in my house.

Early intro. She is the captured slave you track down. Just don't skip the Quest...

HSH 1.03 (this was supposed to be a separate post...

I am getting quite a few stack traces from HSH:

[PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 690

[PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 694

and [PHHSHStorage (7D008402)].phhshstoragefunctions.FindUnusedZapFurniture() - "phhshstoragefunctions.psc" Line 700

All of these just need another check for null before using them. Other places in the code are quite good about protecting itself.

I should mention I have no ZAZ (or ZAP) furniture in my house.

your idea sounds good, but she has no way of knowing the player has no zaz furniture before running the check for unused furniture - the this script that's stuck spamming your log would still need to run, but she would need an elseif clause for if FindUnusedZapFurniture() returns a none value

She was from HSH 2nd quest 'Dispensing Justice', first her sister Merian will attack you and says you enslved her sister Mona. After you defeat Merian, you two will set out to find the real slaver. After kill the slaver (I think they located nearDawnstar), you decide if the slave trade continuing or being terminated. Select continuing slave trade will make both Merian and Mona your slave.

Hi Musje,

I was trying out the latest ver. After capturing and giving/selling three more extra slaves to the work camps. I noticed three new slaves in my HSH mcm.
3 of those were the three generic slaves in the building in riften where you buy cages and sell slaves at auction.

I was able to teleport them to my location, but they had no dialog as if they were in there cells back at the auction cells.

Anyway did not know if it was a known bug or maybe a faction that should not be shown as ownership in the players HSH menu inventory , or should they ?

Hi Musje,

I was trying out the latest ver. After capturing and giving/selling three more extra slaves to the work camps. I noticed three new slaves in my HSH mcm.

3 of those were the three generic slaves in the building in riften where you buy cages and sell slaves at auction.

I was able to teleport them to my location, but they had no dialog as if they were in there cells back at the auction cells.

Anyway did not know if it was a known bug or maybe a faction that should not be shown as ownership in the players HSH menu inventory , or should they ?

In Riften? You mean in Restless Hunter? I asked about that before and I was told that, at some point, there is an auction in RH at which you can buy any or all of them. But, with so many juicy wenches about, who needs generic slaves? :)

Mona, Melina and slaves sold to the mines will re-equip the gear assigned to them by HSH because of the way the quests affect the actors gear. 

However, I made a small mod that updates the appearance of Merian, Mona and Melina; and in addition removes the outfit from Mona so that she is naked.  Musje already has the mod, I could zip it up and share it if you guys like.  It doesn't alter anything else and should work on existing games (meaning if you already have Mona enslaved, she'll suddenly have better hair and will be naked).

@ragnam

That must be a new bug, I've not seen it before.  I just finished the quest line yesterday on a new character and I did not get that bug.  Could just be a glitch or your install could be bad.  Worth watching for though if it repeats.

@zahratustra

Nope, checking that option turns the quest line off, that's why you aren't getting them.  I think you can uncheck it and then try the quests, but I'm not 100% sure on that as I've never actually tried that.

@zahratustra

Nope, checking that option turns the quest line off, that's why you aren't getting them.  I think you can uncheck it and then try the quests, but I'm not 100% sure on that as I've never actually tried that.

Tried unchecking (after purchasing tokens) but it doesn't work. Oh well, I will do the quests next time I guess.

I'm not getting any quests in Restless Hunter. I've got "Questline optional" ticked but I thought that I could do the quests despite it?

The HSH quest follows on from the Jarl of Falkreaths quest (the one started by the note the courier brings) so after doing the vanilla quest he will make a suggestion about an alternative to killing bandits

The Jarls vanilla quest won't start as i recall if you already have a vanilla radient quest going to kill a bandit leader somewhere (like from another jarl)

I always tick the quest line is optional so i can buy stuff from the inn straight away but i've been able to do the HSH quest fine

@zahratustra

Tried unchecking (after purchasing tokens) but it doesn't work. Oh well, I will do the quests next time I guess.

You can do the quests despite having the " questline is optional" checked. Like pinky said, quests start from one of the yarls, not the bartender (at least when the optional part is enabled).

Whenever I have an auction at restless hunter selling 3 of my own trained slaves, I stay there till midnight and watch the entire auction. I never get an option to bid/buy any slaves myself. Do they only appear one time for the very first auction you do ? I tried fast traveling to other places and coming back days later yet I never see any slaves in restless hunter besides my own.

Whenever I have an auction at restless hunter selling 3 of my own trained slaves, I stay there till midnight and watch the entire auction. I never get an option to bid/buy any slaves myself. Do they only appear one time for the very first auction you do ? I tried fast traveling to other places and coming back days later yet I never see any slaves in restless hunter besides my own.

Are the cells at the Hunter full with your own slaves? They only spawn if there is some room.

Hi Musje,

Those slaves can be bought at the Hunter; they have no dialogue because they aren't yours. Or did you see 3 new slaves besides the 3 for sale at the Hunter?

Are the cells at the Hunter full with your own slaves? They only spawn if there is some room.

Hi Musje,

Those slaves can be bought at the Hunter; they have no dialogue because they aren't yours. Or did you see 3 new slaves besides the 3 for sale at the Hunter?

was a new game, recently started the quest. at the hunter, the bartender did not offer to sell them yo me, but they were in my hsh mcm as list slaves. I did not enslave them. it might be a glitch on my end resetting slaves and stuff. i was just wondering if it was something known? 

​no biggie i started a new game and going to see if it happens again. I played older ver of HSH and it worked fine. recently I been doing a lt of mod shuffling and testing and it might have glitch mid stream in game play. :) i included a pic of the three that when i saw them i teleported them to me on an island to see who each one was at that time. after that i reloaded and went to the auction and fseen them in the cells but they were not mine yet they were listed in my mcm. lol

post-1024546-0-63832100-1486216638_thumb.jpg

I'm not getting any quests in Restless Hunter. I've got "Questline optional" ticked but I thought that I could do the quests despite it?

The HSH quest follows on from the Jarl of Falkreaths quest (the one started by the note the courier brings) so after doing the vanilla quest he will make a suggestion about an alternative to killing bandits

The Jarls vanilla quest won't start as i recall if you already have a vanilla radient quest going to kill a bandit leader somewhere (like from another jarl)

I always tick the quest line is optional so i can buy stuff from the inn straight away but i've been able to do the HSH quest fine

I've followed your advice. Read the note, talked to jarl, killed bandit leader in Bilegulch Mine and... nothing. He only offers me the standard guest for the thane's position. Will check HSH for the quest id to see if I can't get it through the console.

Yup, that did the trick :)

Hi Musje,

was a new game, recently started the quest. at the hunter, the bartender did not offer to sell them yo me, but they were in my hsh mcm as list slaves. I did not enslave them. it might be a glitch on my end resetting slaves and stuff. i was just wondering if it was something known? 

​no biggie i started a new game and going to see if it happens again. I played older ver of HSH and it worked fine. recently I been doing a lt of mod shuffling and testing and it might have glitch mid stream in game play. :) i included a pic of the three that when i saw them i teleported them to me on an island to see who each one was at that time. after that i reloaded and went to the auction and fseen them in the cells but they were not mine yet they were listed in my mcm. lol

Hi Musje,

slaves that were not his own were appearing on his mcm as tho they were...

As I've mentioned it before, this is exactly what has happened in my game. I don't consider it a problem but, since the last time I've tried HSH was ages ago, I was wondering if it's a glitch or a new feature.

are you regarding the bug from ragnam above or something completely different. very vague description of your issue here

As I've mentioned it before, this is exactly what has happened in my game. I don't consider it a problem but, since the last time I've tried HSH was ages ago, I was wondering if it's a glitch or a new feature.

are you regarding the bug from ragnam above or something completely different. very vague description of your issue here

Yes, and I described it less vaguely on the page 35.

The bartender doesn;t offer them, instead they go on the block when you start an auction (and them you can bid for them). And yes, the MCM lists them as "Redguard slave", "Nord slave" etc. They should have an asterisk next to their name.

The bartender doesn;t offer them, instead they go on the block when you start an auction (and them you can bid for them). And yes, the MCM lists them as "Redguard slave", "Nord slave" etc. They should have an asterisk next to their name.

Thanks to CliftonJD , rewording my issue for clarity and asking that other person to clarify if he had the same issue?

Also yes Musje I agree an * should not be there.

I have restarted a new game hopefully it does not reoccur. I am wonder if the slave reset caused it thinking about where I was when it happened. I just finished getting the 3rd random slave to sell off to a hard labor camp. and I was getting double dialog posts using TDF along with PAHE.. I know one has nothing to do with the other. 

I never created any house or slave or hunt listed slaves in the MCM, all my slaves were PAHE ones. So I went through clicking the reset slaves in all the MCM. I wondered if some how "it may have seen the slaves as hunter action slaves" and added them somewhat to my ownership in the MCM menu? I had no control over the three slaves in the cells at the hunters location, but they were in my listed slaves list like shown.

Anyway I will try to recreate the effect, I was only asking up front if it was a known issue, if not I would have wrote it off as a fluke. :) considering how much I moved mods around the last 2 weeks testing and modding stuff in my own game build.

When I get to that same point in the game and quest I will try resetting slaves and seeing if I can re create the same issue. makes me wonder is the waiting slaves on the auction get included in the reset is all I can grasp for at the moment? I really dont know, that is if that other guy has had the same issue in old ver like he stated?