Nordic Carved Bikini CBBE HDT Conversion

I just noticed the slider sets are in .osp format and not showing up in bodyslide

I can't post my bottomless screenies for you like this

how can i make this work? I have the same problem

Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide? I thought I did and it turned out I was a couple versions behind.

I just noticed the slider sets are in .osp format and not showing up in bodyslide

Do you have the latest version of Bodyslide? I thought I did and it turned out I was a couple versions behind.

yes i do. It's version 3.4 right? released in early april? I havent seen a new version and I've checked.

yes i do. It's version 3.4 right? released in early april? I havent seen a new version and I've checked.

And you installed Halofarm's mod then kofman's bs files?

And you installed Halofarm's mod then kofman's bs files?

yes sir i sure did. like i said, bodyslide is not detecting it

Mmmmk Check to make sure you see "notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini.esp" in your data directory.

ok i figured it out, this might be a problem with the installer itself. SHOUTS OUT TO EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM. if you install the latest version from the nexus (version 3.4) it might no install the proper executable. I still had versions 3.1 and 2.7 of bodyslidex64.exe and bodyslide.exe respectively. When i downloaded MANUALLY the new file on the nexus (posted on april the 4th) i checked the exectuables there and they were both 3.3. Once i replaced my old executables with the new ones my problem was fixed. I don't know why the installer is doing thatbut I recommend that you check the version of the executables. To do so just right click on either of the two, then click properties, and then click the tab that says "detail." There you can find the file version. I hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the effort and time you put into converting~

I always wanted to thank you for converting the bikini mods into the CBBE version, not only for this mod, but also for the mods you converted from nisetanaka.

If I knew how to do conversions myself....I would gladly share my small piece to this great community~

Here is my tribute for your work :blush:

Nice!  Love the matching pubes :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed:

aMidianBorn Nordic Carved full-34996-1-2

NordicCarvedBikini

Nordic Carved Bikini HDT BS2

Bikini textures don't match with CBBE  :-/

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

sorry for being a total noob but how do i install this? I downloaded bodyslide and all, and have compiled the armor pieces i want into a ''top'' and ''bottom'' .nif files, but how do i install it into skyrim? If its not too much trouble can you explain how to do  everything properly i dont think i was

a replacer file would be very helpful indeed if you did that instead

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...