[Idea] X-ray vision occurs during Climax

VAAlucard

I have an idea for a mod that makes it so that when climax occurs during intercourse, a widget appears showing an internal view of what is "presumed" to be the proper orifice. I however am not that great at coding. I figure it would work if there was a set of .gif file images that were cropped to fit within the widget and had tags corresponding with the tags in sexlab for the type of intercourse; i.e vaginal, oral, anal, ect.

• 5 months later...

Why not just make the area semi transparent? There is a oblivion and a skyrim mod that has a skeleton and organs inside the body and everything can be seen as the textures were modified to add transparency to the mesh.

I've been trying to find these. Can you provide links?

@ufjoif: the idea of sex in an MRI machine...

Pretty sure MRI machines can't pickup movement. The only way fMRI works is by taking a regular MRI first, then overlaying large changes in the established resonance image as detected brain activity. If the "brain" image you were working with (in this case the pelvis) were moving in its entirety, there'd be almost no way to align the old data with the new.

Still, seems like an interesting idea. I'd love to hear a news story about someone trying it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived