[The Sims 3] SavedSims Downloads [M/F] 10/5/2017

Hi, I think your Sims are awesome. Can you tell me which height slider you used on Russell? I downloaded him and noticed he is taller and I can't change his height I must not have the slider pack needed and I don't want to download the wrong one. Thanks! Keep up the awesome work! 

Right here buddy http://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post/113934727391/updated-3221025-fixed-the-issue-regrading-poses

Z - Leg Height

z - Body Height

I also have another Height slider I use from http://modthesims.info/d/508972

If it still does not work, then you need to google and find the sliderhack mod. Or you can use the slider hack in master controller.

nrass/master controller/cas/slider hack override core sliders

• 1 month later...

:))

Nice and thanks.

Most of times i'm too impatient and/or lazy to create my own.

So i've got a lottt from TSR & The Store 

But some of yours will be welcomed with a fanfare as well

No problems.  :) I wanted to make it easier for others who are looking for sims. I have looked for sims and notice sometimes they either don't upload correctly or the download has been removed. These links will always be up as long as loverslab is.

DC, you should check your files, so far I have found the Arezzo Bathroomcounter and the Bastskirt, checking with Sakura.

Is that bad? & how do you check files?

With Delphy`s Custard and Sakura (both MTS); not exactly bad, just attaching to everything you export for upload.

Bad coding.

DC, you should check your files, so far I have found the Arezzo Bathroomcounter and the Bastskirt, checking with Sakura.

With Delphy`s Custard and Sakura (both MTS); not exactly bad, just attaching to everything you export for upload.

Bad coding.

I have custard now but can't find sakura, could you post link please?

Bad coding.

I have custard now but can't find sakura, could you post link please?

MTS_Sakura4_1319330_Sims3PackFileGenerate Toolv1.4.1.36, that`s the one.

Sorry, never figúred how to post links.

I had no idea. Any Idea how I can remove them? I'm not sure I even have these mods

As I mentioned in my posts above, Delphy`s Custard and Sakura`s Sims3Pack Tool; Custard is good for looking into Sims3Pack, while Sakura can be used to unpack them into *.package and also *.package into Sims3Pack.

Both display thumbnails of the objects used, Sakura is a bit more complicated, but then you can do a lot more with it; you can find them on MTS.

Found the cc attached to Ziyi Lang. 

Edit: will ask around, what else could be of use.

I had no idea. Any Idea how I can remove them? I'm not sure I even have these mods

Those are bad cc getting attached from one sim/house/lot to another. Once in your game, they will attach themselves to all your sims/houses/lots in that game. http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/arezzo-bathroom-counterright.html

Thanks JR for testing it out for me ;) Glad it worked. I`ll just add some details, as it might not be easy if you are not familiar with s3pe. You can download s3pe here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sims3tools/?source=directory

How to get rid of attaching cc from a .package or .sim:

• open s3pe ->files->open. Make sure to select open "all files" (not only DBPF)
  • open your .sim or .package or whatever it is you want to check.
  • Sort on tag and scroll down. Do you find the UNKN tagged line? If the UNKN are followed by 000000 value it most likely is bad cc. (creeping ivy, piercings, bastskirt, arezzo etc).
  • Left click the UNKN line and delete.
  • Save and pray to the Almighty SimGod.

Thanks JR for testing it out for me ;) Glad it worked. I`ll just add some details, as it might not be easy if you are not familiar with s3pe. You can download s3pe here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sims3tools/?source=directory

How to get rid of attaching cc from a .package or .sim:

• open s3pe ->files->open. Make sure to select open "all files" (not only DBPF)
  • open your .sim or .package or whatever it is you want to check.
  • Sort on tag and scroll down. Do you find the UNKN tagged line? If the UNKN are followed by 000000 value it most likely is bad cc. (creeping ivy, piercings, bastskirt, arezzo etc).
  • Left click the UNKN line and delete.
  • Save and pray to the Almighty SimGod.

How to remove (thanks go to maraas): open the *.sim and remove the UNKN tagged line by right-clicking and selecting delete, then just save and check again.

This reduced filesize from 50 mb to 17 mb.

Thanks a lot maraas & Jolie. You guys helped a lot with something I knew nothing about my whole time playing the sims. Going to edit each each sim induvidually, it  decreased 2x the size of the sims  :)

Your Sims are hot.

Put 6 of yours in 1 house. Swwweettt

Love their outfits and hair as well.

That teen with those really dark eyes drove my boy nuts.

Don't be shy and post a couple more in the future. :)

Have been working on some new ones. Will upload the one's that are finished & saved.