[The Sims 3] SavedSims Downloads [M/F] 10/5/2017

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this nice lovely mod! Everything looks great

One question - sorry for asking an idiotic question but I'm new to playing mods & slowly learning lol Anyways, you say to save these sims to the save sims folder..except I don't see a folder named save sims..Am I suppose to make another folder? I see Saved Outfits & another folder named Saves (which saves my game before exiting)  I kinda thought you meant outfits but I don't want to be putting stuff in places without fulling knowing whether or not they're suppose to be there so I thought I'd make sure.  Again, sorry.. lol

Thank you for this nice lovely mod! Everything looks great

One question - sorry for asking an idiotic question but I'm new to playing mods & slowly learning lol Anyways, you say to save these sims to the save sims folder..except I don't see a folder named save sims..Am I suppose to make another folder? I see Saved Outfits & another folder named Saves (which saves my game before exiting)  I kinda thought you meant outfits but I don't want to be putting stuff in places without fulling knowing whether or not they're suppose to be there so I thought I'd make sure.  Again, sorry.. lol

When you are ingame..and in CAS(create a sim)-mode (this is where you create your new sims), you will find some dots next to your new sims icon (bottom left of the screen). click this and you get some options, One of them is to "save the sim to bin" (or something like that). Saving the sim will automatically create a "saved sims" folder in your "the sims 3" main folder and if you open it you will find your sim as a ***.sim. The sim can also be found in CAS`s premade sims.

When downloading premade sims from others, you often get them as .sim or as a sims3pack. The sims3pack goes in your "downloads"folder, the .sim goes in your "saved sims" folder.

Hope that was understandable.

Your sims are amazing. Thank you very much!

I don't seem to be able to install the stripclub though. It's a .package file so I cipied it in my /mods/packages folder. Yet the lot didn't show up ingame. How do you find it ingame? Is it a community lot or a regular lot?

Again thank you for your amazing sims.

I don't seem to be able to install the stripclub though. It's a .package file so I cipied it in my /mods/packages folder. Yet the lot didn't show up ingame. How do you find it ingame? Is it a community lot or a regular lot?

Oh that's strange.. It should be in community lot. Going to re-upload as a Sims3Pack

Thanks for letting me know, I hope that it works now for you :)

Hi. I was wondering if this stripclub is compatible with Oniki's Kinky Animations mod? I have added the lot to my world, however when trying to add it to relevant venues list, it says that it cannot add it because it has no stereo. Apparantly the Jukebox does not count as a stereo, nor does the DJ Deck. Unless I am missing something of course (which would not surprise me tbh)

• 2 weeks later...

Wish people share more of their sims!!!!!

Plan on it. These are my young adult sims but going to upload mature and teens aswell. 

Hi. I was wondering if this stripclub is compatible with Oniki's Kinky Animations mod? I have added the lot to my world, however when trying to add it to relevant venues list, it says that it cannot add it because it has no stereo. Apparantly the Jukebox does not count as a stereo, nor does the DJ Deck. Unless I am missing something of course (which would not surprise me tbh)

I have no clue but I could do an edit if you still need it

Wish people share more of their sims!!!!!

Plan on it. These are my young adult sims but going to upload mature and teens aswell. 

I have no clue but I could do an edit if you still need it

Actually I have kinda done an edit of my own. On the roof I added a tiny room with a stereo in it and a small roof and added a door so I could access it to upgrade it should it be needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help maraas!  (I appreciate your help..in fact with every question I posted so far lol Truly a helper!)

Like Fluerra said on page 2, I also have the same problem - Trouble installing even after doing the .package tansfer to "mod/package" folder.  Even tried the suggestion by bagracer; adding it to the Library folder.  Got nothing. 

I'm going to to redownload it & see if that will solve anything.  Has it already been reuploaded to sims3pack on the original post?

Oh and was the CC for the sims uploaded somewhere?   I downloaded some of the sims right when I last posted and some of the sims are coming out black as ever.  Maybe it's a skin issue?  Because, for example, for Juliana, I have that skull tank top that she's wearing but it's not showing up on her &  still coming out as a black sim..

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the help maraas!  (I appreciate your help..in fact with every question I posted so far lol Truly a helper!)

Like Fluerra said on page 2, I also have the same problem - Trouble installing even after doing the .package tansfer to "mod/package" folder.  Even tried the suggestion by bagracer; adding it to the Library folder.  Got nothing. 

I'm going to to redownload it & see if that will solve anything.  Has it already been reuploaded to sims3pack on the original post?

Oh and was the CC for the sims uploaded somewhere?   I downloaded some of the sims right when I last posted and some of the sims are coming out black as ever.  Maybe it's a skin issue?  Because, for example, for Juliana, I have that skull tank top that she's wearing but it's not showing up on her &  still coming out as a black sim..

Realize this is old, but in my experience the black sim is related to missing default skin.It is easy to solve.Just go into CAS and change the skin there.(can also change skin via nraas MC).

Realize this is old, but in my experience the black sim is related to missing default skin.It is easy to solve.Just go into CAS and change the skin there.(can also change skin via nraas MC).

Thanks maraas

Edited the sim, it's no longer a package but a sim file now

Hi, I think your Sims are awesome. Can you tell me which height slider you used on Russell? I downloaded him and noticed he is taller and I can't change his height I must not have the slider pack needed and I don't want to download the wrong one. Thanks! Keep up the awesome work!