[The Sims 3] SavedSims Downloads [M/F] 10/5/2017

hi, how about all in one file?

Okay but it will be a HUGE download, still up for it? I was planning on doing it soon.

I have more sims 3 upload 1st

Can't you upload single files and also a complete pack?

Size does not matter for me but it takes longer to click the files than it takes to download it.

Okay uploaded a full file for all the completed sims. 

For those who want single files, they'll be up tomorrow

Thank you so much for the big download, now im looking forward to supernaturals. may i make a request, a pretty female werewolf would be nice, mine turn out so damn ugly. thanks.

Okay. The female Wolves will be differen't from the males.

@DCslaysmarvel

I love these characters. So beautiful and everything vanilla. Hard to believe, just awesome.

Thank you. :heart:

No problem :)

Those characters are awesome, they are very well made and they don't need tons of CC.

I really suck at making characters in game so this char collection is super useful to me, thanks!

And yes please i want some vampire and fairy! :D

Next update

Hello again!

Huaaa – my problem is not to CAS simettes – I cannot find outfits / armors / flat overknee fur / leather boots for TS3 in Skyrim style.

I prefer not to small taille, not to big boobs, high settings of musles, shoulders and ass, not too heavy colored makeup. The amazons are a riding human species in tune with nature, so the color of the skin should not be pale but the hair could be sunshine bleached, even the black haired could be with red highlights.

Some pictures of armors for example

skyrim_female_nord_warrior_by_spacemadmo

gal-gadot-als-amazonen-kriegerin-wonder-

post-1122810-0-43494400-1494663088_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-67244100-1494663119_thumb.jpg

Hairstyle maybe look like this retexture

http://simshairs.com/newseas-disco-heaven-hairstyle-retextured-by-momo/

(Newsea Disco Heaven)?

Roxie

post-1122810-0-42273600-1494664010_thumb.jpg

Greetings from Germany

MS

Hello again!

Huaaa – my problem is not to CAS simettes – I cannot find outfits / armors / flat overknee fur / leather boots for TS3 in Skyrim style.

I prefer not to small taille, not to big boobs, high settings of musles, shoulders and ass, not too heavy colored makeup. The amazons are a riding human species in tune with nature, so the color of the skin should not be pale but the hair could be sunshine bleached, even the black haired could be with red highlights.

Some pictures of armors for example

skyrim_female_nord_warrior_by_spacemadmo

gal-gadot-als-amazonen-kriegerin-wonder-

attachicon.gifamazonSkyrim.jpg

attachicon.gifDarkKnightSkyrim.jpg

Hairstyle maybe look like this retexture

http://simshairs.com/newseas-disco-heaven-hairstyle-retextured-by-momo/

(Newsea Disco Heaven)?

Roxie

attachicon.gifRoxieDance.jpg

Greetings from Germany

MS

Okay I will send you some items if I come across any

Fine! :heart:

I guess not just me like this kind of simettes - without an armor...

If someone does not like to play with EP Pets, modern Amazons may cruise on motorbikes - Dailycard made a Harley.... (not in my game yet)

Roxie with Disco Heaven Hairstyle (retexture):

post-1122810-0-44132100-1494712477_thumb.jpg

WIP-simette *lol

post-1122810-0-94654800-1494712838_thumb.jpg

post-1122810-0-87243200-1494712900_thumb.jpg

And thanks again for the afrohair:

post-1122810-0-26355300-1494712943_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

dear DCslaysMarvel,thank you for your Work. Downloaded Ellen_Posey,Lollipop,and Ebony_Braxton.Very Nice Girls and their Hairstyles are Awesome.I search the Web for more curly hair.PS: Is your nick after Sergio Aragones Comic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe one of these sims has shymoo, which is bad news.

Wish that was the only issue with these, so much of the CC that comes with them is badly done or broken, so while it might look nice on that sim, it doesn't half cause issues for the rest of the sims in your world.

Outfits with broken presets, set to random, every outfit and maternity, means sims wandering around with one colour or pattern from the neck down. Add several different custom body shapes and you also end up with sims with large gaps at their waist.

There is also a tattoo accessory that's acting more like a virus, attaching itself to almost every outfit slot on every teen to elder in a world, including the ones you are playing, even the naked outfit isn't safe from it.

I believe one of these sims has shymoo, which is bad news.

Wish that was the only issue with these, so much of the CC that comes with them is badly done or broken, so while it might look nice on that sim, it doesn't half cause issues for the rest of the sims in your world.

Outfits with broken presets, set to random, every outfit and maternity, means sims wandering around with one colour or pattern from the neck down. Add several different custom body shapes and you also end up with sims with large gaps at their waist.

There is also a tattoo accessory that's acting more like a virus, attaching itself to almost every outfit slot on every teen to elder in a world, including the ones you are playing, even the naked outfit isn't safe from it.

You can always remove the cc and save the sims. Be thankful he shared all these sims. I have populated my town with most.

If 68Why9 is correct about there being bad cc then resaving the sims isn't a good idea, as that will just spread the bad cc to every TS3 file you create in game, and sharing these files is how it gets spread to other users, basically bad CC is a virus for TS3, and the only cure is to delete your files.