[The Sims 3] SavedSims Downloads [M/F] 10/5/2017

I'm back guys, sorry for the wait. I've Been very busy but I've been removing the clothing cc. The sims will only have custom makeup, hair, and accessories now. You can add your own clothing.

Uhm, clothing, where would one find a certain top, that came with Savannah Stevenson (not sure if her or Juliana Cruz), short, black, long sleeved and Yeezuz or something similar on the front side?

No more gaps and broken cc. It's the effect of saving savedsims with the cc, the way I like to do it. There are ways around it but I don't like having packaged cc

I have installed some of your sims since before you updated them (they look very nice btw), and now I'm stuck with all my sims having the waist gap (males too). How can I fix it?

I'm back guys, sorry for the wait. I've Been very busy but I've been removing the clothing cc. The sims will only have custom makeup, hair, and accessories now. You can add your own clothing.

Uhm, clothing, where would one find a certain top, that came with Savannah Stevenson (not sure if her or Juliana Cruz), short, black, long sleeved and Yeezuz or something similar on the front side?

No more gaps and broken cc. It's the effect of saving savedsims with the cc, the way I like to do it. There are ways around it but I don't like having packaged cc

I have installed some of your sims since before you updated them (they look very nice btw), and now I'm stuck with all my sims having the waist gap (males too). How can I fix it?

The waist gaps are because I saved the sims with the CC and when you do it like that it's like the CC is apart of the sims so you aren't suppose to change the outfits. You have to have both CC top and bottom clothing that came with the sims. If you use EA clothing with the CC that came with the sims then you're going to see gaps. It's the effects of saving sims with CC in savedsim format. There are two way around it. One, is that you have to have all the CC in your packages folder..but I don't like doing it like that because it lags the game or Two, delete the CC so that's what i'm currently doing. Delete the sims and get the newer ones. I will upload my mods clothing folder after all the sims are up.

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

the images are gone how am I suppose to know what sim is which

If you were industrious, you have a couple of options: 1st let me thank you for posting which brought this download to my attention. I generally don't download other's Sims as they usually don't look anything like the picture in my experience, but these look fine.

Now for your question - you COULD send a PM to the OP, and if they are still active, they may be able to replace the pictures you want. OR - like me you could just download the file with ALL of them. It would be easy enough to just delete any from the CAS premade bin where they are stored. I was pleased to find I now have some new skins, hairstyles, etc.

OR - you could wait till the cows come home. So many options, so little time......

On 4/26/2020 at 9:45 PM, yhgghdg said:

the images are gone how am I suppose to know what sim is which

download everything, watch every .sim file in s3pe, and the SNAP tag has an image.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, landess said:

OR - you could wait till the cows come home. So many options, so little time......

it's no use, the cows have already been eaten by the wolves))