Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT.

Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em. :)

You need to apply a proper bodyslide preset to the armor pieces you want to give them depending on the body style you selected during installation (petite/skinny/unp/unpb - those are standard unp bodyslide presets). Unfortunatelly you can apply only one bodyslide preset to each armor so if  anyone else wears them - then again their body shape will change.

ye thats the problem some of my other slaves ;) use armors i wanted to give em, but in the end i did find a sexy set they they could use and build it for em.

Didn't seen any responses on my earlier post (below) yet - any solution info would be appreciated.

Would it take much to add a weight option to this or if you can tell me how I can up the setnpcweight to 100 manually that would be cool.  I tried to simply use the setnpcweight=100, but get a neck seem.  Likely easy to fix, but not sure what to tweak.  Thanks (I'm using this UUNP version, but can switch to CBBE if that's better for making these types of changes.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I got the bodies in this mod to work great, but I get a miscolored face with them, wrong face tint now with this replacer. Normally I use Leyenda Body + Leyenda Skin + UUNP Special via bodyslide in rest of the game. meshes are great, all is ligning up etc. shape of faces is great, just wrong color now. Any ideas or help I could get for this ?

• 2 months later...

It would be nice to have this replacer for a SSE version of Sassy Teens. The current Special Edition version includes 24 follower characters. I tried converting the Old Skyrim version of Sassy Teens to SSE to no avail. Even after saving it in the new Creation Kit, SSE will not start with the converted Sassy Teens installed. Most of the errors generated in the Creation Kit seem to be related to missing facegen files.

Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT.

Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em. :)

You need to apply a proper bodyslide preset to the armor pieces you want to give them depending on the body style you selected during installation (petite/skinny/unp/unpb - those are standard unp bodyslide presets). Unfortunatelly you can apply only one bodyslide preset to each armor so if  anyone else wears them - then again their body shape will change.

ye thats the problem some of my other slaves ;) use armors i wanted to give em, but in the end i did find a sexy set they they could use and build it for em.

#1 Get Body Slide and Outfit Studio (latest one from Nexus)

#2 Install it with UUNP options (I don't use CBBE any more, but I did before doing all this)

#3 BUILD YOUR DEFAULT BODY using UUNP Special and the -zeroed sliders- preset (it's included)

......#3-B IMPORTANT!!! ---enable the tick box for "create morph files" (bottom left near the "Build" button)

#4 Get the armors for UUNP BodySlide (there are TONS of them now) and build all armors using the -zeroed sliders- preset and REMEMBER to tick the box to create morph files.

NOW... all armors will fit all of the various UUNP body shapes. The DEFAULT UUNP body (zeroed sliders) is very close to the default CBBE body shape.

NOW you can use BodyGen to make certain NPCs have different body shapes.

NOW you can use showracemenu to set your female player character to any shape you like (and all of those armors you built will fit!)

NOW you can use EFF for follower mod and change any follower to have new shape (and all armors will fit!). You can also force recruit an NPC and change THEIR body shape and then dismiss them so they go back to what they were doing.

I get a new follower.... I give them the default UUNP body meshes and start from there. Use EFF to reshape to my liking. I have not found a follower yet for whom this does not work.

What I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY MORE is build certain armors JUST for a certain follower or NPC because they have a custom body.

CBBE is a nice body. But....it's one body. One shape. UUNP is many body styles if you want it to be. Without all the hassle of rebuilding just a few armors for specific character(s) 

Okay, I have a question. Does anyone else have the breast stretching issue in animation, and if yes, how do I fix it?

This is XPMSE-related problem. Check out the install and load orders are correct (skeleton should be installed after everything else - especially check out if it's not overwritten by anything else).

Okay, I have a question. Does anyone else have the breast stretching issue in animation, and if yes, how do I fix it?

This is XPMSE-related problem. Check out the install and load orders are correct (skeleton should be installed after everything else - especially check out if it's not overwritten by anything else).

To clarify a bit: Load Order for XPMSE.esp is irrelevant in this. That file manages MCM for weapon positions.

What is important for XPMSE in this case is not the position of ESP file, but the order of resource priorities.

As Mofme pointed out, it should be installed after everything else - in a sense. Basically other files should not win conflicts against it in resource priorities.

• Nexus Mod Manager: Say "Yes to All", when XPMSE wants to overwrite files. Do not allow new mods to overwrite files from it. If this happened by accident, then reinstall XPMSE.
  • Mod Organizer: Move XPMSE as a last full mod folder in the left panel. Don't place other mods (except mod folders made out of tool output from Overwite folder) below it and you are always fine.

To clarify a bit: Load Order for XPMSE.esp is irrelevant in this. That file manages MCM for weapon positions.

What is important for XPMSE in this case is not the position of ESP file, but the order of resource priorities.

As Mofme pointed out, it should be installed after everything else - in a sense. Basically other files should not win conflicts against it in resource priorities.

• Nexus Mod Manager: Say "Yes to All", when XPMSE wants to overwrite files. Do not allow new mods to overwrite files from it. If this happened by accident, then reinstall XPMSE.
  • Mod Organizer: Move XPMSE as a last full mod folder in the left panel. Don't place other mods (except mod folders made out of tool output from Overwite folder) below it and you are always fine.

Oh, wow. Thank you! Somewhere along the way, I got something wrong and hilariously thought XPMSE should be installed first!

Another question, how do I add working hdt animated pussy to a mod? I already had the bodyslider, but I am a complete noob at this. Was thinking of trying to add it to a another, simpler mod at first, but I thought what the heck, might as well try it to a mod I am completely unfamiliar with.

Okay, since there's no answer, I've tried by myself and managed to add animated pussy by myself. Took a better part of 2 hours, trying to navigate bodyslide and stuff, but I've done it.

Now, if it's not too much problem, can anyone tell me what in the flying fuck is heidi wearing (in the screenshots at nexusmods)? I've installed minidresses collection, managed to put mikki and vera to fit their screenshots, but I can't for the life of me find what the hell is heidi using!

• 4 months later...

It would be nice to have this replacer for a SSE version of Sassy Teens. The current Special Edition version includes 24 follower characters. I tried converting the Old Skyrim version of Sassy Teens to SSE to no avail. Even after saving it in the new Creation Kit, SSE will not start with the converted Sassy Teens installed. Most of the errors generated in the Creation Kit seem to be related to missing facegen files.

Sassy Teens doesn't play well with Creation Kit. I was able to simply take the SSE version of the mod and edit out the leopard print underwear. While not replacing the body model, it does provide for nude characters if you have an existing nude mod. I extracted the BSA, edited the female body nif to block the underwear and repacked it. Then I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it with the newly packed mod. Couldn't get it to work any other way.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/6/2017 at 1:18 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Hello, I downloaded and installed it but I can't seem to find them all. I looked online but what they say doesn't match: either none is there or it's... another one. ^^ I guess there were different versions with different locations. Does anyone have a list of the locations for this file? Thank you!

On 10/19/2020 at 10:07 PM, touwtouw said:

Hello, I downloaded and installed it but I can't seem to find them all. I looked online but what they say doesn't match: either none is there or it's... another one. ^^ I guess there were different versions with different locations. Does anyone have a list of the locations for this file? Thank you!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106758-search-sassy-teen-girls-for-oldrim/

• 4 weeks later...