i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens.  Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human.   Even the other 9 would be nice. 

First main line **This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls UNP by triptherift** Pretty self explanatory.

Yes but sometimes ive experienced modders package the original mod with the bundle if they have permission and most of the times you see the orginal mod in the requirement roster when its needed.

Either way, thanks.

Yes you need the original mod containing the ESP. I thought it was pretty obvious as this is the basic body replacer/customizer... Just updated the description so it should be clear now.

i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens.  Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human.   Even the other 9 would be nice. 

Do you mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72876/? ?

Yes I do,  your mod works perfect for the latest release.  Just does not seem to alter the one you just linked.

Do you mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72876/? ?

Yes I do,  your mod works perfect for the latest release.  Just does not seem to alter the one you just linked.

It doesn't because it's totally different, separate mod. But (if I will find some time) I can make a replacer for it too if there is a demand...

• 1 month later...

Great mod, though I have run into one issue. When installing there is an option for the HDT vagina and the description says fully functional. As someone who uses the HDT mod, I thought this was neat. However there doesn't seem to be any associated physics when using this replacer, no collision, opening/closing etc. I am wondering if I may have done something wrong, but I can't imagine so as my HDT vagina mod works fine on my other characters/npcs that use the UNP body.

Edit- Nevermind, discovered the issue. Even if you select the HDT vagina version during installation, the system does not install the proper files. I had to open the mod package manually and get the right Nif files for the petite body and replace the ones in the skyrim directory.

Thanks for info. I'll check it and update the package.

Edit: I don't see any mistakes in installers xml files, and I also remember it was working on my install before I released it so...

Maybe you simply installed UUNP HDT version and expected the vag to flex? It won't as it's available for UUNPS only...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it take much to add a weight option to this or if you can tell me how I can up the setnpcweight to 100 manually that would be cool.  I tried to simply use the setnpcweight=100, but get a neck seem.  Likely easy to fix, but not sure what to tweak.  Thanks (I'm using this UUNP version, but can switch to CBBE if that's better for making these types of changes.)

• 1 month later...

Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT.

Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em. :)

Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT.

Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em. :)

You need to apply a proper bodyslide preset to the armor pieces you want to give them depending on the body style you selected during installation (petite/skinny/unp/unpb - those are standard unp bodyslide presets). Unfortunatelly you can apply only one bodyslide preset to each armor so if  anyone else wears them - then again their body shape will change.