View File

This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls UNP by triptherift (download the UNP version. It should work with CBBE version as well, but no guarantees).

You may want to use my CBBE/Clams of Skyrim version of this replacer/customizer if you use this body type. You will find it here.

Requirements:
Sassy Teen Girls UNP
HDT Physics Extension
UUNP Special (optional - only if UUNPS body is used)

The time progresses quickly in Skyrim and the triplets who are now just over the age of 18 are considered adult by the Skyrim's people.
This grants them the priviledge to wear no underwear. (In fact these followers were already defined as adults by the original author).

If for some reason you find this mod offensive - please don't use it.

This simple mod does three things:
- replaces the body meshes with UUNP/UUNPS HDT by BringtheNoise (several default presets)
- replaces the skeleton with XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama
- replaces the body textures with excellent Leyenda Skin 2.0 UNP by HeroedeLeyenda or SG Textures by hellosanta or Fair Skin Complexion Textures by HHaleyy

All the credit goes to above modders (triptherift, BringtheNoise, Groovtama, HeroedeLeyenda, hellosanta and HHaleyy).

To do:
- Nothing. This is final release unless some bugs are found.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extension, UUNP Special (optional, if you use UUNPS mesh)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Which settings did you selected during installation? Which mod manager do you use? Is the replacer lower in your install order than the original mod (does the replacer have a higher install id than the original mod?)

I do not use mod manager. I moved the files to Data as usual and generated FNIS. I have not seen any of these settings.

Sorry, but you REALLY NEED FOMOD compatible mod manager (like Mod Organizer) to install and use this mod. It won't work with manual install unless you know what you are doing.

So initially I downloaded your CBBE version, I'm assuming I can just uninstall that and install this one instead since I use UNP. I'll try it later and let you know if I have any issues...

Thanks again bud!!!

:^)

Yes, you can. You probably should use the original mod Sassy Teen Girls Follower mod in UNP version to avoid problems with clothing though.

So initially I downloaded your CBBE version, I'm assuming I can just uninstall that and install this one instead since I use UNP. I'll try it later and let you know if I have any issues...

Thanks again bud!!!

:^)

Yes, you can. You probably should use the original mod Sassy Teen Girls Follower mod in UNP version to avoid problems with clothing though.

Thanks, I actually do have that version. I did run into some weirdness but that might be because my borderline system gets cranky sometimes. I'll probably strip out the items I gave them later and dismiss them from MHIYH and reinstall both the main file and yours to see what happens. I'll let you know if it continues.

Great FOMOD though, lots of good options! (including B-cups and beyond!!!)

;^)

The screenshot in the description made me laugh a bit - I installed them the day the mod came out and when I went to get them out of Jorrvaskr they were busy trying to fuck each other non-stop (I'm guessing Lover's Comfort is the culprit causing this). It was pretty random and hilarious.

Thanks for the upload!

The screenshot in the description made me laugh a bit - I installed them the day the mod came out and when I went to get them out of Jorrvaskr they were busy trying to fuck each other non-stop (I'm guessing Lover's Comfort is the culprit causing this). It was pretty random and hilarious.

Thanks for the upload!

LOL, it kinda is, especially when you think that the original author of the mod describes them as sisters / triplets ;]

PS: In fact I hate them even more than the Adrianne Avenici (who keeps calling me "dog") because they are so whiney.

Yeah, I wound up uninstalling them for that reason - whiny and they never shut up. ;)

The odd thing about their constant fucking was that it was only with each other - they never tried to shag any of the other Companions. I looked in the CK and confirmed that they're indeed added to the Companions faction, but no others that would be affected by Lover's Comfort. It must be one of the custom factions the author has them in that's answering the call from LC.

Using the 'recommended' installation path, there are some files/ folders MO can't install right since he can't find them

(special , petite , leyende 2.0,petite shaved 4k)

These are the erros, and indeed ingame, they have mismatched head and body textures, and an blanc/white puss*.
15:12:14 [C] failed to extract textures\uunp\leyenda\petite\shared to textures\actors\character\sassyteen: petite\shared not found in archive
15:12:14 [C] failed to extract textures\uunp\leyenda\petite\shaved4k to textures\actors\character\sassyteen: petite\shaved4k not found in archive

Using the 'recommended' installation path, there are some files/ folders MO can't install right since he can't find them

These are the erros, and indeed ingame, they have mismatched head and body textures, and an blanc/white puss*.
15:12:14 [C] failed to extract textures\uunp\leyenda\petite\shared to textures\actors\character\sassyteen: petite\shared not found in archive
15:12:14 [C] failed to extract textures\uunp\leyenda\petite\shaved4k to textures\actors\character\sassyteen: petite\shaved4k not found in archive

OK - thanks I'll look into it.

v.1.1 uploaded - it fixes this error.

Thanks again for bug report.

LOL... yeah same here... their incessant yapping is a bit annoying, pretty realistic for teens I guess! I usually stick them in one of my houses and visit when I'm feeling "sassy"...

Hey, it might be just me but when I tried to download the file is it missing the .7z extension? I had to add it manually...

LOL... yeah same here... their incessant yapping is a bit annoying, pretty realistic for teens I guess! I usually stick them in one of my houses and visit when I'm feeling "sassy"...

Hey, it might be just me but when I tried to download the file is it missing the .7z extension? I had to add it manually...

Install Lover's Comfort and they'll be too busy humping each other to bother sassing you. :D

How do I actually make them nude?

Ask them nicely?  ;^)

They are sassy teens, they will not do it at all.

LOL!

That's what SexLab's Animation tester is for!!!  ;^)

Install Lover's Comfort and they'll be too busy humping each other to bother sassing you. :D

indeed, I must look into that mod.... running about 190 now and have a pretty finicky load list so I am hesitant to add more. I do run dangerous nights however, and anytime I sleep in the house they do seem to go after each other instead of me...

Works for me either way!

Ask them nicely?  ;^)

LOL!

The thing is that I want them in the nudes normally, not in just animations.

Ask them nicely?  ;^)

LOL!

The thing is that I want them in the nudes normally, not in just animations.

OK, so you are asking in earnest... I have UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) which has some bugs but has a feature where you say to the girls (You Know....) then (You could dress better) which removes their hidden standard equipment and puts it in their inventory. You can then take it away to make them nude. There are probably other ways as well, but that is how I do it...