[IDEA COLLECTION]FO4 sextec Pregnancy demonds descussion

alucrad90

As I've said, we could see all kinds of mods with pregnancy feature. From immersive relationships to bestiality, or something else. So I prefer a simple  framework will work better instead of some overall mods conflict with each other.

So ,I think we could think about what kinds of mods would appear and what features the framework will need.

Firstly, please let me make an example:

MOD name: beast army

Simple description:

With this mod, you and your settlers could be fucked by wasteland creatures, and give birth to these powerful beasts. With some special help, you can even get some hybird daughter !

framework features needed:

1, Get the menstrual cycle or something else of an NPC/PC to know wether she can preg

2, Record when she get preg

3, Record how long will the preg last

4, Record the mother

5, Record the type of baby

______________________________________________________________________________________

According to the experience from skyrim, I think these features a pregnancy framework should have

1, Record the mother, As we all know most NPC will "disappear" if we leave them far enough

2, Record the when the mother get preg.

3, Record how long will the preg last

4, Record the type of baby (human?creatures?egg?)

5, Calculate the scale of belly, especial when someone have multiple babies

6, Calculate the menstrual cycle of a NPC/PC

7, Any good idea?

Archived