Problem with CBBE boots

sora3

Hey guys,

I'm trying to work out how to get some boots into the game. I've done the engineering and it shows up. However, there's a big problem though. The picture should show what I'm talking about.

20160419154757_1_zpsit6yahsz.jpg

Any ideas on what I need to do from this point onward?

FO4 body are with feet not like in Skyrim so for heels you need editet body to remove feet from it 1 wey its in 3ds max or maya for delete feet mesh or you can just use bodyslide outfit studio ,when you start new project decrease feet mesh to fit in heels :)

FO4 body are with feet not like in Skyrim so for heels you need editet body to remove feet from it 1 wey its in 3ds max or maya for delete feet mesh or you can just use bodyslide outfit studio ,when you start new project decrease feet mesh to fit in heels :)

So where in the bodyslide/Outfit Studio do you need to do this?

ATM, I'm trying to find it and it's not there...

There's actually a guide by me on the mod page about that already which says pretty much the same. ;)

Can never have enough tuts, though.

Well, when I wrote this, there were no tutorials available, iirc. I wrote it at the end of december.

Then again, I first try to solve things myself, then again, again and again and one more time, and if I then can't figure it out I resort to tutorials, so it would be entirely possible I missed your tutorial. ;)

Archived