Floating Nipple Rings SED7 Piercings CBBE nude mod

Hello modders

I seem to be having a problem with the nipple rings not being on the actual nipples but floating by a small distance away. Not sure if it is a texture/meshes problem, but I kind of REALLY need some help. Any REAL help is greatly appreciated.

Currently I'm trying to fix this problem via Skyrim Creation Kit in the window called Biped Object. I'm told that slot 60 is unnamed and invalid but I also have slots 44-49 and 52-60 unnamed. Any ideas...fellow modders?

Had that issue with the piercings from Devious Devices. I used NifSkope and trial-and-error to get them to match the body, but if you can use Outfit Studio that's probably much better.

I thank you very much WraithSlayer.

I see well that might be a problem for me since I Do NOT have Nifskope or Outfit Studio and I cannot remember either my nexus password nor the password to the old-email where I sent the password reset quest you can see how that would be trouble.

My only tool is the SKCC. and I understand I have no right to ask for further help but I'm asking you. Can you go into SKCC and tell me what Biped Object slot your nipple rings are? Maybe that'll work for me.

1.All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy or any other UUNP Bodyslide Packs.

2.BodySlide and Outfit Studio

3.UUNP HDT Piercing Sets 0.7

4.Success

Had that issue with the piercings from Devious Devices. I used NifSkope and trial-and-error to get them to match the body, but if you can use Outfit Studio that's probably much better.

The Devious Corner

Alas, Arthacs, that will probably not be an option for me since I cannot seem to get into Nexus. But I am still very grateful for your answer. do you think the SKCC or trial and error might work?

My only tool is the SKCC. and I understand I have no right to ask for further help but I'm asking you. Can you go into SKCC and tell me what Biped Object slot your nipple rings are? Maybe that'll work for me.

Changing the item's slot isn't going to fix the alignment issue, I'm not sure why you think it will.

Regarding Nexus, just create a new account?

• 2 months later...

Hello modders

I seem to be having a problem with the nipple rings not being on the actual nipples but floating by a small distance away. Not sure if it is a texture/meshes problem, but I kind of REALLY need some help. Any REAL help is greatly appreciated.

Currently I'm trying to fix this problem via Skyrim Creation Kit in the window called Biped Object. I'm told that slot 60 is unnamed and invalid but I also have slots 44-49 and 52-60 unnamed. Any ideas...fellow modders?

Well by now I'm sure you probably have fixed your problem, but if not, I am going to tell you how I fixed the problem, probably not the correct way, but it seemed to work in my game.  First I am going to take a stab at what I think was happening in my game.  I'm very inexperienced, but here are my thoughts.  

I started out by creating my female body in bodyslide, so far so good, then I batch built all the outfits and this would include the nipple rings from several different mods.  All outfits successfully created.  In the batch build I also checked the racemenu morph box. Here is where I may need someone with better knowledge to clarify things, but I think when you enter the game, the naked body is actually somewhere in between Femalebody_0 and femalebody_1, the low and high weights. But I think when you create outfits, they are taken into your game at the high weight.  So I think what was happening to me is my character's boobs were a little smaller than the high weight, but the nipple rings were at the high weight so it looked as if they were floating in front of them. So I went back to the body creation and checked the arrow box to make the _0 and _1 values all the same, and did the same when I batch built the outfits, then the rings were properly aligned.

Archived