LoversVimVigorFix 1.0

This is just a little mod I made to deal with the incompatibility between Lovers and the Vim and Vigor realism mod. I have tried other realism mods, but I wasn't satisfied with any of them. The only one I can really say I like is Vim and Vigor.

This mod allows you to use them both together by changing how Lovers uses the fatigue bar. In the default package, you and NPCs are knocked down after all Lovers interactions when Lovers sets each character's fatigue below 0. This is a problem with Vim and Vigor, which determines your need for sleep based on the fatigue bar. Without this compatibility mod, Vim and Vigor will knock your character unconscious and you will have to sleep after every Lovers interaction. NPCs will also permanently fall to the ground, even though you can still talk to them.

With this mod, Lovers no longer knocks you or NPCs down using the fatigue bar (it uses PushActorAway instead). Also, NPC fatigue is no longer modified after Lovers interactions. Player fatigue is still modified, but in a way that is more in tune with Vim and Vigor's ideas. Your fatigue is reduced by 100 points unless a strong stun effect is applied, and then it's reduced by 250 points.

The cost of this compatibility is that there is no longer a difference between the various stun effects that Lovers applies after each interaction. In the base Lovers package, it will take your character longer to get up after a strong stun effect than after a normal one, but with this patch there is no difference. This is because the difference was caused by setting the fatigue bar lower and lower below zero - the more below zero your fatigue is set, the longer it takes you to get back up.

The readme file included in the 7-zip file goes into much more detail about these changes. I have played through the entire main quest with this mod, and it seems to work reasonably well, except that sometimes the Lovers knock-down effect doesn't happen. I don't care about that myself, because I'm getting something worth more to me - using Vim and Vigor together with Lovers. But if the stun effects are a big deal to you then you might not like this mod.

LoversVimVigorFix 1.0.7z

• 9 months later...

i dont think so, at least when i had vim vigor and this fix installed it didnt do anything, stam still got set to 0 after rape and was left knocked out and useless, ended up swapping vigor for basic primary needs and its 2 other realism pack counterparts. they work better with lovers in my opinion since they dont alter stamina regen to much except if your tired.

• 1 year later...

Not meaning to necro, but I started having issues when my energy was too low with BPH. My fatigue would read -2954787181/-13 (or something similar) Yes, negative billions. Would take about 5-7 min real time to get up. This plugin takes care of that issue.