Bunsaki's armors

Frozium

A few days ago I stumbled across a wordpress page called "Bunsaki's blog" which has a lot of armors for Skimms athletic body. However while the comments are in english, the page is in japanese and I don't know how to leave comments. I want to try those armors but I don't know if I have to add them via console commands or if they're placed in the world. Can someone give me a hand?

Here's the blog: https://bunsaki.wordpress.com/

Ps: Is skimms athletic body compatible with Type 3 armors? (I wanna know if I can install that body and still be able to use Type 3 armors without issues)

VERSION 1.0 released to public

Use a translator addon and right click the page and select translate page it is what I did and it's all in English. Click comment that appears under each header. Try to comment not sure if you will need a account or not.

Not sure if they are compatible or not.

Use a translator addon and right click the page and select translate page it is what I did and it's all in English. Click comment that appears under each header. Try to comment not sure if you will need a account or not.

Not sure if they are compatible or not.

I feared it would give me a silly translation, but I'll try.

Isn't Skimms' body a Type 3 based body?

• 1 month later...

Hey DominatorLegend, is this TJGM FOR TYPE ATHLETIC 0.6 WIP – Alpha Test mod available for download somewhere ?!? I reinstalled FNV after, I don't know, 3 or 4 years, and I definitely would like to do a test drive with that awesome armor on my game !!!

Hey DominatorLegend, is this TJGM FOR TYPE ATHLETIC 0.6 WIP – Alpha Test mod available for download somewhere ?!? I reinstalled FNV after, I don't know, 3 or 4 years, and I definitely would like to do a test drive with that awesome armor on my game !!!

Yep it is. It's really simple to use. These are the steps:

1- Go here: https://bunsaki.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/%E6%88%A6%E8%A1%93%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A0%E8%A3%85%E5%85%B7max%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C%D1%8F-%D1%88%D0%B5%D1%81-3/

2- Then click on "My folder"

3- When in there, click the "#Archived" folder

4- Once there, you'll be able to get mods for FO3, FNV and Oblivion. We'll click the FNV

5- Now you can select what mod to download. "Tactical Jam Gear MAX - NV" is the one you'll want to download.

6- Enjoy your new armors, weapons and races (yep, it includes races)

1- Go here: https://bunsaki.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/%E6%88%A6%E8%A1%93%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A0%E8%A3%85%E5%85%B7max%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C%D1%8F-%D1%88%D0%B5%D1%81-3/

4- Once there, you'll be able to get mods for FO3, FNV and Oblivion. We'll click the FNV

5- Now you can select what mod to download. "Tactical Jam Gear MAX - NV" is the one you'll want to download.

Outstanding mate, thank you very much for your attention, cheers... =D

Outstanding mate, thank you very much for your attention, cheers... =D

Anytime ;)

Man...I'm in love with your mod, the armors, the weapons, the accessories, everything is so freakin' awesome, you did an amazing work, absolutely amazing, thank you very, very much for this mod... =D

EDIT: After looking every single outfit from both chests, classic and refined, I couldn't find these 2 outfits below, are they in this mod or in another version ?!?

post-86911-0-20719900-1464487264_thumb.jpg post-86911-0-85994400-1464487280_thumb.jpg

Man...I'm in love with your mod, the armors, the weapons, the accessories, everything is so freakin' awesome, you did an amazing work, absolutely amazing, thank you very, very much for this mod... =D

EDIT: After looking every single outfit from both chests, classic and refined, I couldn't find these 2 outfits below, are they in this mod or in another version ?!?

attachicon.gifscreenshot36k.jpg attachicon.gifscreenshot63a.jpg

Well, you must know that this ISN'T my mod (I don't have any experience in modding). If you have any problems, ask Bunsaki (the creator).

Remember however that some of the outfits in the images haven't been released yet or are just a combination of some of the items in the pack.

Archived