Armour distortion/clipping issue please help!

Balier

Okay! So after 200-300 hours spent trying to mod Skyrim and numerous friendships ruined to result in ultimate failures hopefully I've chosen the best place to turn to! I only hoped Fallout would be easier... I've no idea if what I'm posting is in the proper place, if I will be heard or if I am breaking any rules. If I am, I do apologize!

Anyhoo, onward! I worked out all my kinks and bugs up until I had one that I could 'play around' you could say. Though in games like this I find it more enjoyable to stay in third person at nearly all times (if the environment allows anyway) but now? Now I have something that totally ruins that for me. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/piailyuydzuvs0t/Mrrf.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nc48e6biupmji5x/Mrrf1.png?dl=0

So there's some examples of my issue. Wearing armour causes the left breast to become inverted, and the right breast to be pulled up to the shoulder in an absurd tearing of the armour itself. I have the required model, I have the conversions, the Armorsmith Extended, Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource, and all those various things everything says it requires. Yet when I build the armours in the body studio and go in-game that is what everything looks like. 

I'd imagine this to be the WRONG place to mope about how I messed up, but to any and all noble hearts I eagerly seek your aid! 

With many thanks, 

Balier ♥

Looks like you built your body to "CBBE Body Physics" but your armor doesn't support it. I believe there's a way to do that if you read the CBBE tutorials. But for now, rebuild your body to "CBBE Body" and see it that fixes your problem. Also, if you haven't already, you should convert your vanilla armor to CBBE. You'll find that option on the CBBE mod page.

• 6 months later...

Looks like you built your body to "CBBE Body Physics" but your armor doesn't support it. I believe there's a way to do that if you read the CBBE tutorials. But for now, rebuild your body to "CBBE Body" and see it that fixes your problem. Also, if you haven't already, you should convert your vanilla armor to CBBE. You'll find that option on the CBBE mod page.

Hi. How to make armor support Cbbe body phsics ?

Archived