What I mean now is that when you see the list of options, the soft dependency is parenthesized:

Done. For v11, the "I am a character in a dark tale" topic now reads "I am a character in a dark tale (CCAS)."

Under that, all mods have their soft requirements also listed.

Awww.... all the creature scenarios require Sanguine's Debauchery now. Can you please leave version 10 posted in the downloads section? I don't use Sanguine's Debauchery, because it interferes with normal gameplay entirely while it's running. I used the creature scenarios for Untamed, but Sanguine's Debauchery completely fucks over my gameplay progression. I will continue to use version 10, as the creature scenarios are unusable for me now.

Awww.... all the creature scenarios require Sanguine's Debauchery now. Can you please leave version 10 posted in the downloads section? I don't use Sanguine's Debauchery, because it interferes with normal gameplay entirely while it's running. I used the creature scenarios for Untamed, but Sanguine's Debauchery completely fucks over my gameplay progression. I will continue to use version 10, as the creature scenarios are unusable for me now.

Could the Dibella's Recruit / Molag Bal's bitch / Hircine's (new part) mod be supported by LAL in some way?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2977-divines-guide-you/

Done. For v11, the "I am a character in a dark tale" topic now reads "I am a character in a dark tale (CCAS)."

Under that, all mods have their soft requirements also listed.

At the rate you are making mods, your username should be content producer instead of content consumer  :P

Downloading now!

I had wondered if there would be that problem. A lot of people don't use SD+ because of various issues. There is a possible solution:

Since enslavement is handled with a modevent, SD+ is not actually technically required. I haven't actually tested doing this, but I think all you'll need to do is, in the console, use the command:

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

Before talking to the Mara statue. That should enable the scenario without SD+ being installed. The content won't be much with the new version, though - but the creature should still be nonhostile. Spiders may be an exception.

NB: I'm not completely 100% sure this would work in the right order, so what you might need to do instead is use the command after talking to the Mara statue and selecting "I am a character in a dark tale" but before selecting the "I've been enslaved" option, while the conversation is still open. but it'll probably work without the extra step.

However, since there's no actual creature content with that, you're probably still stuck with using v10.

You can find v2 through v10 archived HERE. What you'll need to do is download and install v11 (for the meshes and textures used in various scenarios) and then overwrite with v10. I haven't tested doing that, but I think it should work fine.

Could the Dibella's Recruit / Molag Bal's bitch / Hircine's (new part) mod be supported by LAL in some way?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2977-divines-guide-you/

Dibella's Recruit has been on my to-do list for a while. I'd intended to add it as an optional starting point for PSQ / Deadly Drain instead of what I ended up doing, but never quite got around to it. I'll shoot for v12. :)

At the rate you are making mods, your username should be content producer instead of content consumer  :P

Heh... you're not the first person to suggest that.  :D

But nah, I figure I'm absorbing a lot more than I'm emitting. ;)

I looked at Sexlab Stories and it has a post that said that the Chaurus Queen quest doesn't have any content yet, so how does the Chaurus Egg Breeder start automatically go to it?

To be honest, I don't know. I haven't played through each start very much - just enough in most cases to ensure that it actually works.

If there's no content, then as of v11 all that will basically happen is you'll be enslaved to a nearby Falmer, almost a duplicate of the "Falmer Slave" scenario. The only difference will be some EC+ added effects (pregnant with eggs).

v12 will change the falmer master to a chaurus master for that instead.

Don't worry, though - skyrimll usually only does two things at once, that I've noticed. Now that SD+ and Dialogues have been updated, he's planning on switching gears to Stories and a new Parasites mod. So it'll probably be getting updated next. :)

p.s. special Spoiler Edition: Expect to see one or two things in the Parasites books (in the Expectant Mother scenario) becoming a bit more relevant in the coming months - both with a specific parasites mod, and with some others.  :P

New version :D

:)

Hello, I tried this mod at v10 at everything worked.

Upgrading to V11 it gives me only gives me the top 5 options with a female character, It gives slightly more as male 10 options, even though I have more soft requirements installed.

Note that all of the slavery options (every SD+ option, and several others) are now under a separate dialogue topic. You'll need to select "I've been enslaved!" and then pick from there.

If you're still missing options after that, could you send me a papyrus log?

I don't get the option "I've been enslaved" as a female character, though as a male character it appears.

That's weird. There are no male-only scenarios in CCAS (excluding the male/female gender differences in the bandit honeypot and MME scenarios), though there are several female-only ones (mostly Stories, SGO, etc).

I don't recognize some mods in your load order - are any of them futa or other transgender mods, by chance? Are you using anything at all that deals with gender changing?

Also, your papyrus log doesn't actually show anything from CCAS. When you talk to the Mara statue, you should at least get a few notifications saying what CCAS-friendly mods are installed, and you're not getting anything at all.

Are you sure you have it correctly installed? Are you using any sort of mod manager? Not that I can give a lot of help with that, because I only ever do manual installs, but still, it's something to look at.

The Bandit Honeypot start is glitched in v11, because the bandits are hostile when I spawn in. Instantly hostile, the entire camp.

Are you using OBIS or any other bandit overhaul? What about mods that alter factions? Anything that modifies Robber's Gorge specifically? And can you attach a papyrus log?

Same problem as Carolight, the "I've been enslaved" option doesn't show up.

Though the "I am a character in a dark tale" does, but it only gives me the first 5 options when I play as a female. More options when I play as a male. 

I'd offer a Papyrus log but I was never able to get those to work, ever. I even made a thread about it a while ago but was still not able to solve it. 

Though the "I am a character in a dark tale" does, but it only gives me the first 5 options when I play as a female. More options when I play as a male. 

I'd offer a Papyrus log but I was never able to get those to work, ever. I even made a thread about it a while ago but was still not able to solve it. 

Damn. And blast, for good measure.

There's no reason for that... there aren't any male-only conditions, and "I've been enslaved" doesn't have any conditions at all (the stuff it leads to does, but not that).

I wonder if it might be:

• A bad SEQ file. I'll redo it and see if that fixes it.
  • Mod conflict. There's nothing in Carolight's load order that looks like it might conflict, but I wouldn't have thought some other mods like JUGS would either.
  • Dialogue length. I added to each option listing what mods it requires, which puts it over the vanilla length limit in many cases. This should work fine, I've never heard of that being a problem before, but I suppose it's possible Skyrim doesn't truncate, just deletes.
  • Too many dialogue options. It's possible that some of them are getting lost. But in that case, I'd expect you to have a lot more than five anyway.
  • Other mods that add dialogue options, or quests with a higher priority.
  • Gremlins.

Can you tell me exactly what options DO show up? "top five" doesn't necessarily tell me what they are, since the order of dialogue options can shift around a bit depending on a lot of factors.

Try this SEQ file too - it goes under data/seq.

ccas starts seq.7z

Damn. And blast, for good measure.

There's no reason for that... there aren't any male-only conditions, and "I've been enslaved" doesn't have any conditions at all (the stuff it leads to does, but not that).

I wonder if it might be:

• A bad SEQ file. I'll redo it and see if that fixes it.
  • Mod conflict. There's nothing in Carolight's load order that looks like it might conflict, but I wouldn't have thought some other mods like JUGS would either.
  • Dialogue length. I added to each option listing what mods it requires, which puts it over the vanilla length limit in many cases. This should work fine, I've never heard of that being a problem before, but I suppose it's possible Skyrim doesn't truncate, just deletes.
  • Too many dialogue options. It's possible that some of them are getting lost. But in that case, I'd expect you to have a lot more than five anyway.
  • Other mods that add dialogue options, or quests with a higher priority.
  • Gremlins.

Can you tell me exactly what options DO show up? "top five" doesn't necessarily tell me what they are, since the order of dialogue options can shift around a bit depending on a lot of factors.

Try this SEQ file too - it goes under data/seq.

attachicon.gifccas starts seq.7z

This are the options I get with a female character.

SzxDaEJ.jpg

This are the options I get with a male character (+ the ones that the female gets)

pXhZiOC.jpg

Also the "I'm a prostitute at an inn" and "I'm an aspiring mage" but those didn't fit in the screenshot. 

I have another mod that adds alternate starts to the dialogue options, (Immerslave). I thought it might conflict so I disabled it, didn't work unfortunately. 

I'll give that seq file a try and I'll let you know if it does anything. 

EDIT: Just tried the new file, no changes I'm afraid. :( 

The Bandit Honeypot start is glitched in v11, because the bandits are hostile when I spawn in. Instantly hostile, the entire camp.

Are you using OBIS or any other bandit overhaul? What about mods that alter factions? Anything that modifies Robber's Gorge specifically? And can you attach a papyrus log?

I use OBIS, v10 had no problems with OBIS installed. But when I upgraded to v11 everyone are hostile. 

This are the options I get with a female character.

This are the options I get with a male character (+ the ones that the female gets)

Also the "I'm a prostitute at an inn" and "I'm an aspiring mage" but those didn't fit in the screenshot. 

I have another mod that adds alternate starts to the dialogue options, (Immerslave). I thought it might conflict so I disabled it, didn't work unfortunately. 

I'll give that seq file a try and I'll let you know if it does anything. 

EDIT: Just tried the new file, no changes I'm afraid. :(

Well, I'm stumped. It's obviously not an isolated problem - you and carolight, and with 7 seq downloads (as of this writing) it appears to be widespread. Not too widespread, fortunately - with a couple hundred downloads of v11, I'd expect more bug reports if it was universal - but that doesn't really help.  :-/

Even if the Mara statue script wasn't firing for some reason (can't tell if that's the case without a papyrus log, but judging from carolight's log that might be what's happening), you should be getting more options for both genders. The fact that males get more options than females is mystifying to me.

By chance, did you make a save at the beginning before talking to the LAL statue, back in v10, and just load that save for v11? Because that will cause problems too - if you did, try a brand new game. I'm guessing that's not what the problem is, but it's a remote possibility.

One other possible fix - start a brand new game, let everything update until you stop seeing debug.notifications (it will actually take a lot less time than that, but just to be safe). Save and exit the game to OS, then re-enter and load the game. Then try talking to the statue. It might also be possible that dialogue just isn't showing up because not everything is loaded. This is also something I'm guessing won't work, but it's also worth a shot.

EDIT: I would wonder if the string table is overflowing. But CCAS only creates a few dozen strings in the beginning IIRC, so I'm guessing that's not the issue.

EDIT: Try this - before talking to the statue, open the console and use the command

set ccas_mod_sdplus to 1

And see if that enables slavery. My guess is it won't work, judging by the fact that other native scenarios aren't showing there either (like sabre cat for example).

I use OBIS, v10 had no problems with OBIS installed. But when I upgraded to v11 everyone are hostile. 

That is certainly possible - v11 changes the factions of the bandits there from how it was in v10, in order to specifically prevent something like this. It should work completely 100% foolproof - assuming that you aren't using a mod that alters their factions yet again.

With factions, it's a little more complex than some other things - mods lower in the load order don't necessarily overwrite faction data, they just add to it. So if OBIS is (for example) changing those bandits to a specific faction that is hostile to the player, and then CCAS adds a faction that is friendly to the player, the two will fight. CCAS will probably always lose that fight due to the fact that I didn't bother with faction ranks, just faction presence, but that's just a guess.

In any case, I'm guessing that OBIS is the problem here. Again, I'm not certain, but... you could try disabling OBIS and checking. If it's still happening, that's definitely my mod and those damn bandits are screwed up yet again.

EDIT: Just had a thought... you are starting a new game, right? Not just updating CCAS on a current game? Because doing that will absolutely cause some serious problems.

I'm also having the problem of missing options like others describe.

The last version worked, but since upgrading all I get is 5 options. The starts that display are all of the ones that don't have any requirements plus the soul gem incubator one(Note: on the last version I would get soul gem incubator without even having soul gem oven installed). I have a large majority of the soft mods installed, but the options are not showing up at the Mara statue in the latest version.

Another issue I'm having (I also had this issue in the last version) is on the soul gem incubator start. With Soulgem Oven III installed, it will start(I'll see two notifications about new gem incubations starting) and then about 3 seconds in it will come up with a loading screen and after it is done loading, I'm spawned somewhere else in the same indoor location, but no one around is hostile to me and I'll be free to walk around and I am not pregnant with any soul gems.

EDIT: Also, the Maria Eden start used to work, but since updating Maria Eden(a new version came out a few days ago) the option will spawn me in some location outdoors in Skyrim and I am being attacked with the flames spell by an NPC. No enslavement happens at all, in the older version of Maria Eden it would put me in a location with the npc "Maria Eden" and I would be enslaved. (This was on the last version of this mod(v10), on the new version the option doesn't even show up like I described above)

I'm also having the problem of missing options like others describe.

The last version worked, but since upgrading all I get is 5 options. The starts that display are all of the ones that don't have any requirements plus the soul gem incubator one(Note: on the last version I would get soul gem incubator without even having soul gem oven installed). I have a large majority of the soft mods installed, but the options are not showing up at the Mara statue in the latest version.

I don't suppose you could attach a papyrus log and load order?

The Soulgem Incubator start doesn't technically require SGO - if you have SGO, you get impregnated with soul gems, but it still works without it.

However, I should have left the condition in place. It makes more sense that way. I'll fix it for v12 (assuming there is a v12 and I don't scrap v11 and go back to basics).

Another issue I'm having (I also had this issue in the last version) is on the soul gem incubator start. With Soulgem Oven III installed, it will start(I'll see two notifications about new gem incubations starting) and then about 3 seconds in it will come up with a loading screen and after it is done loading, I'm spawned somewhere else in the same indoor location, but no one around is hostile to me and I'll be free to walk around and I am not pregnant with any soul gems.

Hmm... that might be how I set up the scenario.

About the delay: I added a little delay (I think it was 5 seconds, can't remember right now) in that scenario because otherwise my game kept freezing up when the SOS (that's sounds of Skyrim, not schlongs of Skyrim) menus popped up. The delay allowed the scripts to run simultaneously. For some reason, SGO was the only start that had that problem.

About the teleport: That sounds an awful lot like a property came unhooked and randomly grabbed some nearby marker to spawn the player at. No idea why that happens, but you're the second person to report it. I've never experienced it.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting soul gems if you have SGO installed, though. Could be a different problem. A papyrus log *might* help with that one too.

Well I am away from campus right now(where my gaming rig is), but I will definitely upload a papyrus log and load order when I get the chance.

It seems like multiple people are experiencing the missing options and I definitely want to help you fix it. Love the mod btw, excellent work. Keep it up.