1st person belly glitch, need help

Julie

Hey there you all.

I am writing in here today because I've come across a bit of an annoying problem with my first person perspective (Using Joy of Perspective, CBBE HDT and XP32 Maximum Steleton Extended). It started out like seen here below where the breasts and the belly are completely deformed when wearing no armor/clothing. 

IQq4O0u.png

In 3rd person view it looks completely fine however.

YI8scso.png

It also did so in 1st person with armor on.

rIJwNjB.png

So I started looked for possible solutions and found an optional file for Joy of Perspective that added breast and butt bones to first person CBBE. This solved some of the problem as seen below.

5hZhHuz.png

But as you might've noticed, the belly is still pretty messed up here in first person, which can also be seen here below again.

ToqV0G8.png

Now comes the question then. Are there anyone that might be able to help me figure out what has gone wrong?

Best regards.

EDIT: I don't know what is going on with the images so I'll just post the album link > http://imgur.com/a/mGXx8 > as it should be pretty easy to figure out which image is which.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I found a fix for this bug by reinstalling XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Animation and then reinstalling XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended Animation dunno if its going to help anyone else but this was the only post I could find for this specific bug.

Archived