View File

What is it?

Aradia's Latex armour converted from the original Blender files for use in Skyrim.

A shiny latex all in one suit.

Fitted to a UUNP HDT body.

Weight slider support.

First person and inventory meshes included.

CBBE meshes option for outfits that show skin.

Available in four flavours.

Craft-able at the forge under Glass, can be tempered.

Stats: Light armour glass equivalent (weight and armour rating of glass boots, cuirass and gloves combined).

Can be enchanted, but only one (unless perks/mods allow otherwise) has keywords for boots, cuirass and gloves.

Utilises the NetImmerse Override system for the heels.

Uses High Heel sounds (optional esp available without Heels Sound.esm as master)

Bodyslide - no. I don't use it, and have no interest in learning something that I don't use.

Requirements:

Racemenu 3.4.4+
or
NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+ for ECE/Vanilla users
Do not install both, Racemenu has NetImmerse Override included.

XP Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.0+

Heels Sound (unless optional no heels sound esp is used)

And their pre-requisites.

Installation:

With a mod manager.

Manual - extract contents of zip to data folder.

Options:

CBBE meshes, same as main mod, after the main file has been installed, overwriting when asked.
No Heels Sound - see above, same as CBBE meshes.

Un-install:

With your mod manager.

Manual - delete folders: data/meshes/armor/aradia/aradia_latex
data/textures/aradia/latex
delete esp: aradia_latex.esp

Credits:

aradia for the original blender meshes.

expired6978 for Racemenu and NetImmerse Override

Groovtama for XPMSE

Apokrytia for Heels Sound

Gomaperopero for the fishnet mesh/texture

Permissions:

Do what you want, as long as credit is given to those that deserve it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/15/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu or NetImmerse Override, XPMSE 3.0+, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank You so much for this, I have always like the Latex suits, but they needed and Open area, for sex to seem right while wearing them.

I had High hopes for a Plug suit, where Plug's could be removed for the two lower openings, but I think this may be better over all.

Thx U! So Very Much

<<<EDIT>>>

Of course I am UNP, UUNP all the way, but I think is extra nice that you allowed for everyone's favorite body type to use it.. :shy:

only thing is it does not like if I place and enchanted item on, or a pair of panties, seem to get very white cheeks on the exposed version, and some texture problems in general when i don any other apparel.

It looks great, would love to wear it a lot more, but sometimes I need some of those enchanted items, and other Garments that I wear with there helpful Enchantments.

post-123-0-75243300-1461269599_thumb.jpg

It looks great, would love to wear it a lot more, but sometimes I need some of those enchanted items, and other Garments that I wear with there helpful Enchantments.

Yeah same here. Why I asked (with no avail) for a pair without linked boots. Without my waterwalking enchantment I'm sunk. Sorry for the bad pun.

only thing is it does not like if I place and enchanted item on, or a pair of panties, seem to get very white cheeks on the exposed version, and some texture problems in general when i don any other apparel.

I don't know what the issue is you're getting with the white skin.  I equipped multiple extra items, enchanted and not, and experienced no skin discolouration.

post-72747-0-51001000-1461418254_thumb.jpg

Yeah same here. Why I asked (with no avail) for a pair without linked boots. Without my waterwalking enchantment I'm sunk. Sorry for the bad pun.

Separating the boots from the rest is an easy job to do with nifskope... However, as there are no actual legs inside the boots, equipping the top without boots would quite literally leave you legless, and the boots on their own would more than likely have clipping issues.

Separating the boots from the rest is an easy job to do with nifskope... However, as there are no actual legs inside the boots, equipping the top without boots would quite literally leave you legless, and the boots on their own would more than likely have clipping issues.

Well just having the boots as a separate piece would be helpful. I know that I can not be the only mage player of Skyrim, and the more enchantments the better chances we have for survival. As for the clipping issues if there are any, those are tolerable.

Also the exposed chest and groin can add 2 more pieces if you think about it. The main piece being the corset itself, then the boots, the groin cover, and the chest cover. Giving it more of an "armor set" like feel. Also when doing it that way while animated by SSL there would be no need to remove the full set, just a few pieces. Just a thought/suggestion, take it with a grain of salt.

Yay, i've been waiting for something like that since i've started to play with DD/latex armor. You, Sir, are my hero :)

I agree that exposed breasts would be a nice option, but i'd prefer breasts only, not the whole chest.

Chest, breasts, same thing. I was only trying to maintain a bit of class.

This looks very nice. Shame about the lack of bodyslide, the girl in the pics is too skinny for my taste. I love my 7BO girl.  :D

I concur, I would like to see a bodyslide version as well.

EDIT: The CBBE meshes work with Bodyslide. This comment is irrelevant.

Well no, it isn't irrelevant at all. Either you know something I don't, or you're confused. 

For this to work in BS there has to be shape data , a slider group file to find it, and the slider sets themselves, none of which are included here. And those of us downloading the UUNP meshes and wishing for BS compatibility aren't just wanting to use CBBE's range of sliders, but also UUNP's.

Unless you know of a conversion to BS I'll probably do UUNP myself. 

This looks very nice. Shame about the lack of bodyslide, the girl in the pics is too skinny for my taste. I love my 7BO girl.  :D

Well no, it isn't irrelevant at all. Either you know something I don't, or you're confused. 

For this to work in BS there has to be shape data , a slider group file to find it, and the slider sets themselves, none of which are included here. And those of us downloading the UUNP meshes and wishing for BS compatibility aren't just wanting to use CBBE's range of sliders, but also UUNP's.

You can eddit the meshes with the outfit option in bodyslide, that's what he is talking about I think.

You can eddit the meshes with the outfit option in bodyslide, that's what he is talking about I think.

Yup. Just open the .nif file save and build.

• 3 weeks later...