1 hour ago, snlm said:

我喜欢这个

非常好,非常感谢。

I am happy
Very good, very satisfied.

Happy that you're satisfied.  Second post in Japanese too, eh?  Feel like posting in English so others can read?  :P

あなたが満足していることがうれしい。 日本語で2番目の投稿、ええ? 他の人が読むことができるように英語で投稿するように感じますか? :P

• 5 months later...

I remember using this mod a long time ago, probably around 2015.

Had to remove it though because i was just starting to mod my games and my inexperience caused the game to crash when too many npc's were in the same room while the mod was active.

Now that i'm (a little bit) more knowledgeable about installing mods without breaking stuff, i would like to give this one another shot.

Before i do, can someone answer this?  I would like to keep my prostitution shenanigans relegated to one character (the rest of them are to busy saving Tamriel on a daily basis) so i was wondering if there was an option in the settings to prevent my main character from being bothered by horny npc's all the time.

Thanks in advance.

*Edit*  Ugh, i really should pay more attention before posting, it's the second option in the ini.

NPC only Approach the player when he/she walks, NOT when runnig, fighting and sneaking.

And you don't have to turn off the Approach in the ini. In game you have a spell [LoversHooker Settings] and can turn Approach off and on. You can even set a hotkey to switch Approach on and off.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

NPC only Approach the player when he/she walks, NOT when runnig, fighting and sneaking.

And you don't have to turn off the Approach in the ini. In game you have a spell [LoversHooker Settings] and can turn Approach off and on. You can even set a hotkey to switch Approach on and off.

Man, i wish i had known those things back in 2015.

Thank you kindly for letting me know, setting a hotkey to enable/disable approaches sounds like just the kind of thing i need.

• 3 weeks later...

Clothes stripping is part of Lovers with PK (LAPF)  not Hookers. Hookes use the Lovers undress setting.

And non-playable armor will not be removed if you do not allow it in the Lovers settings. ( guards have no-playable armor)

All stripping you set in Lovers setting spell.

If Hookers does not work maybe the wrong load order.

Post your load order.

19 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

For some reason the person in the "giving" position doesnt strip or use a strapon if they female. Actors always strip appropriately when sex is initiated thru other mods so not sure what is this one's deal

QUOTING you so you get notified of Fejeena's reply (above).  Some mods may override the LAPF clothing control feature that Fejeena mentions, but Lovers Hookers is not one of them.  So yeah, the clothes SHOULD strip like any other NPCs having sex as Fejeena says.  And yeah, post your mod order list.

*Fejeena's Signature contains links to  information such as proper Mod Load order.

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

QUOTING you so you get notified of Fejeena's reply (above).  Some mods may override the LAPF clothing control feature that Fejeena mentions, but Lovers Hookers is not one of them.  So yeah, the clothes SHOULD strip like any other NPCs having sex as Fejeena says.  And yeah, post your mod order list.

*Fejeena's Signature contains links to  information such as proper Mod Load order.

thnx for quoting. I have tried placing Hookers both under & over PK, does not change anything. Literally everything else about the mod is working & no other mod I have that starts sex like PlayerSlaveEncounters, Hypnosis, & Joburg have this issue despite some of them being loaded before or after either. Also guards rape & get raped with NPCs in my game like every 10 seconds cuz of my other mods & always get their armor stripped so not sure what Fejeena meant by non-playable armor not getting stripped. If I said my other mods are stripping armor & clothing correctly, clearly it means I set those stripping settings in the Lovers spell already.

LO.olod

i can not open your files

What is olod file format?

When I change it to LO.txt  I see  漌汢癩潩⹮獥m팩⎋렠ኈ潬 . . .

Why not post your load order here ( best in a spoiler)

How to copy  a load order you can read here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

or in my yellow Link below.

And maybe you read my yellow Link below. Mybe you have used LOOT to sort your Mods,  then it is no wonder that you have "mistakes" in the game.

Are your last esp in your load order
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
?
If not then Lovers will not work right.

-------------------------------
Armors of guards are set to no-playable in the Oblivion esm.  If you kill a guard and open the inventory there is no armor.

And the default setting in the Lovers settings is that no-playable armors are not stripped during sex. ( Some Mod races use bodies/body parts that are no-playable clothes)

So you have changed your Lovers setting that the no-playable armor can be stipped  ( That is an extra setting. Not the setting where you set if hand, upper, lower, tail or amulet slot  should be stripped )
Or you have a Mod that set the guard armor to playable (some armor-clothes replacer with esp set all no-playable armors to playable )

But that is not your problem because in your game guard armor get stipped.
5 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

non-playable armor not getting stripped.

Armor belonging to Daedra is something you cannot strip from them after you kill them.  It is because they were coded within the editor to not be playable. But not only is it armor that you cannot strip from their corpse, but it is armor that won't be stripped away during sex.  Simple.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

I can not open your files

Hehe... Using "Oblivion Mod Manager" eh?  Sorry, the OLOD file stores the mod files  to be sure, but it's not only in Chinese, but coded too and cannot be properly read.  The OLOD file's main function is to handle ON/OFF switches for your currently loaded mods rather than providing a list.

Instead of saving an OLOD file, use the "View Load Order" option from the Import/Export option.  From there, you can save an .RTF file for viewing.

25 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Armor belonging to Daedra is something you cannot strip from them after you kill them.  It is because they were coded within the editor to not be playable. But not only is it armor that you cannot strip from their corpse, but it is armor that won't be stripped away during sex.  Simple.

Hehe... Using "Oblivion Mod Manager" eh?  Sorry, the OLOD file stores the mod files  to be sure, but it's not only in Chinese, but coded too and cannot be properly read.  The OLOD file's main function is to handle ON/OFF switches for your currently loaded mods rather than providing a list.

Instead of saving an OLOD file, use the "View Load Order" option from the Import/Export option.  From there, you can save an .RTF file for viewing.

Oh my bad. When I exported that was all I could see as an option for exporting which is weird since am used to NMM exporting as text files so I assumed yall would know its an OBMM file and have a way to read it.

And dat shit bout armor explains why Dremora have no nude bodies even doe I made em female & they can use the female body preset I have (big rip no nudes tho)

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

i can not open your files

Why not post your load order here ( best in a spoiler)

How to copy  a load order you can read here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

or in my yellow Link below.

And maybe you read my yellow Link below. Mybe you have used LOOT to sort your Mods,  then it is no wonder that you have "mistakes" in the game.

Are your last esp in your load order
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
?
If not then Lovers will not work right.

-------------------------------
Armors of guards are set to no-playable in the Oblivion esm.  If you kill a guard and open the inventory there is no armor.

And the default setting in the Lovers settings is that no-playable armors are not stripped during sex. ( Some Mod races use bodies/body parts that are no-playable clothes)

So you have changed your Lovers setting that the no-playable armor can be stipped  ( That is an extra setting. Not the setting where you set if hand, upper, lower, tail or amulet slot  should be stripped )
Or you have a Mod that set the guard armor to playable (some armor-clothes replacer with esp set all no-playable armors to playable )

But that is not your problem because in your game guard armor get stipped.

I have read the yellow link (everytime I have to make a post for Oblivion here for starters) & yes all those mods u listed are loaded at the bottom in that order. Like I said back when Oblivion was crashing all the time for me, I used ur example load order as a baseline to follow but left some other mods alone since no other issues were cropping up. This is the 1st stripping issue I've had & only this mod is having it. I am using an armor/clothes replacer (basically bikinified all armor & clothes) so dats why guard armor gets stripped then I guess.

I assumed the olod file was acceptable since its from OBMM, here's an RTF instead:

LA.rtf

(REMINDER: I have already tried moving Hookers above PK to load before it & tried lower spots but not the bottom for those other 2 esp's.)

I only took a quick look on your load order. ( DLC wrong, Unofficial Patches wrong, Lovers wrong, armor- clothes Mods up, khajiittextfix.esp down... or with other words it is a mess )

Sort your Mods. Start a new game (new character) and test if Lovers Hooker works. ( a bug can be in you old save )

Read my yellow Link below. 

Wrong load order can mess up your game.  With wrong load order it maybe works some time and with a lot of Mods ... but then something did not work or the game crashed.  ( Many years ago I did not know how to sort Mods ( I had OBMM but did what I thought was right) and then I installed one new Mod  (only a armor Mod with one chest in the IC Waterfront ) and my game crashed, I put the esp first after the esm, in the middle and at the end ... but the game crashed.  Then I read how to sort Mods and with the right load oder I could place the new Mod everywhere and the game worked ( of course I placed the armor mod shortly after the esm )

------------------

Why 2 armor clother replacer ? You can only use one.

StockClothingArmorHGECFighterD.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp