Yes but that is with approaches on.

The load door thing is not supposed to happen, there is a 60 second timer that controls such things. Take too long to stop and do it, the client gets bored and leaves.

I got one client to follow me through two load doors and then instead of it bringing up a dialog asking if this spot was good enough the character just stood there with the same dialog as before as if I had never talked to them in the first place. After a minute or two they walked off as you described.

I would definitely like to see some other kind of persuasion method for this mod if possible, maybe after successfully sleeping with an NPC a couple of times for free it will then become more likely to persuade them into paying for it (if that's not a feature in this already). The persuasion mini game is somewhat convoluted and poorly done, it has been impossible for me to get it to go anywhere, it eventually greys out all of the best options and always dumps me into a bad option set at maximum effect which completely negates any progress I've made with that NPC. Sure, I guess I could try bribing the NPC to increase their disposition, but then that kind of defeats one of the main purposes of this mod, which is to make money.

I would definitely like to see some other kind of persuasion method for this mod if possible, maybe after successfully sleeping with an NPC a couple of times for free it will then become more likely to persuade them into paying for it (if that's not a feature in this already). The persuasion mini game is somewhat convoluted and poorly done, it has been impossible for me to get it to go anywhere, it eventually greys out all of the best options and always dumps me into a bad option set at maximum effect which completely negates any progress I've made with that NPC. Sure, I guess I could try bribing the NPC to increase their disposition, but then that kind of defeats one of the main purposes of this mod, which is to make money.

Just noticed you CAN increase disposition through sex.. Nice. That makes things a little easier.

The mini game is easy. Only the first round you can make mistakes.

First you start it, then move the cursor over the fields and watch the face of the NPC. Or click and see what's happen.

Two options increaser , two decrease the disposition.

Next round you click the "bad" options if the fields are little filled, and the "good" options if the fields are full.  Continue till you can not start the game ( depends on your speechcraft skill )

Low level Player with low speechcraft and low personality is a bad whore. ;)

And each time you fuck with an NPC his disposition towards the player increases ( Rape  lowers disposition )

So far my character has been approached by one NPC, just about every other NPC I have approached using the dialog option "want to have some fun for... a price" he ended in them telling my character "I'm not desperate enough to pay for sex!". Is there some way to increase my chances of getting a positive response, preferably without messing with the ini file?

Have you got Daily Income or another mod that increases the amount of gold NPCs have? If not, then the NPC probably won't have enough gold to pay you. For reference, an NPC needs 10 gold + 5 gold per rank in the hooker faction. So at the start, only NPCs with more than 10 gold will approach you. Once you become a tavern whore, they will need 15 gold, and so on.

Bribe them or play the personality game with them. Increase their disposition towards you and then they will take the offer. What I would like to see instead of having to do that is alternate dialogue where the npc says something like "your just a filthy whore why should I pay 5 septims for you? You can take 5 septims or I'm gonna bang you for free slut!" then the player has to decide to take the 5 septims or get raped. Throw in an optional thing from PSE to run the new spell I have for perverts to cast at certain times of the day then the player gets passed around by any nearby npcs for as long as the spell lasts.

I might try to do this later myself and see what happens if I can figure it out.

There's no arousal mechanic for Oblivion? I know with Skyrim there are mods that increase arousal depending on what your character is wearing and whether it's flagged as "naked" or not, and THAT can help your chances with similar mods.

One of the things I noticed with this mod also is that you can't take partners through load doors, otherwise it seems to reset the script or something (in other words they kind of follow you and don't really have a reason to be doing so), but that's probably common knowledge.

There is no reason why you should not be able to lead a client through a load door - it uses a standard follow package. The only issue might be if the NPC has 'no low level processing' set on (e.g. they are a spawned actor).

Each time you have consensual sex with a client, their disposition increases by 10. If you've also got LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, you should be able to entice them with free sex, lead them somewhere quiet, and then get them to pay for it.

Just noticed you CAN increase disposition through sex.. Nice. That makes things a little easier.

:D

So far my character has been approached by one NPC, just about every other NPC I have approached using the dialog option "want to have some fun for... a price" he ended in them telling my character "I'm not desperate enough to pay for sex!". Is there some way to increase my chances of getting a positive response, preferably without messing with the ini file?

Have you got Daily Income or another mod that increases the amount of gold NPCs have? If not, then the NPC probably won't have enough gold to pay you. For reference, an NPC needs 10 gold + 5 gold per rank in the hooker faction. So at the start, only NPCs with more than 10 gold will approach you. Once you become a tavern whore, they will need 15 gold, and so on.

Bribe them or play the personality game with them. Increase their disposition towards you and then they will take the offer. What I would like to see instead of having to do that is alternate dialogue where the npc says something like "your just a filthy whore why should I pay 5 septims for you? You can take 5 septims or I'm gonna bang you for free slut!" then the player has to decide to take the 5 septims or get raped. Throw in an optional thing from PSE to run the new spell I have for perverts to cast at certain times of the day then the player gets passed around by any nearby npcs for as long as the spell lasts.

I might try to do this later myself and see what happens if I can figure it out.

There's no arousal mechanic for Oblivion? I know with Skyrim there are mods that increase arousal depending on what your character is wearing and whether it's flagged as "naked" or not, and THAT can help your chances with similar mods.

One of the things I noticed with this mod also is that you can't take partners through load doors, otherwise it seems to reset the script or something (in other words they kind of follow you and don't really have a reason to be doing so), but that's probably common knowledge.

There is no reason why you should not be able to lead a client through a load door - it uses a standard follow package. The only issue might be if the NPC has 'no low level processing' set on (e.g. they are a spawned actor).

Each time you have consensual sex with a client, their disposition increases by 10. If you've also got LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, you should be able to entice them with free sex, lead them somewhere quiet, and then get them to pay for it.

:D

Yes, I have Daily Income installed.

I have a question, I like to run prostitution mods in my games when I can, it keeps things.. interesting :D. However I'm also a fan of realism, something that stands out in this mod in my opinion. So my question is, would you consider making a mod like this for Skyrim?.. Please?

I mean that's not to say that Skyrim doesn't have some good prostitution mods for it, it's just that many of them tend to be a bit extreme side of things on the dialog side of things which kind of kills immersion for me, and the ones that are a little more reasonable in that respect are either out dated or incomplete or both and not really 100% functional with SexLab.

On another note, could anyone turn me on to some outfits that are more tavern wench-ish, like the tavern clothes in Skyrim (or like this, see pic)? I'm not that familiar with all of the mods like that that have come out for Oblivion because I came to the game kind of late. So any advice would be appreciated.

post-145287-0-41613800-1456015160_thumb.jpg

On ANOTHER note I've decided to make an icon for the "Hooker, and proud of it" quest that shows up in your list of quests (which I will attach below for any who are interested), I'm also planning on doing one for the "Hooker" faction as well, both of which are designed to be lore friendly in appearance.

Hooker Icon.rar

I have a question, I like to run prostitution mods in my games when I can, it keeps things.. interesting :D. However I'm also a fan of realism, something that stands out in this mod in my opinion. So my question is, would you consider making a mod like this for Skyrim?.. Please?

I mean that's not to say that Skyrim doesn't have some good prostitution mods for it, it's just that many of them tend to be a bit extreme side of things on the dialog side of things which kind of kills immersion for me, and the ones that are a little more reasonable in that respect are either out dated or incomplete or both and not really 100% functional with SexLab.

On another note, could anyone turn me on to some outfits that are more tavern wench-ish, like the tavern clothes in Skyrim (or like this, see pic)? I'm not that familiar with all of the mods like that that have come out for Oblivion because I came to the game kind of late. So any advice would be appreciated.

attachicon.gifeab76bd0e24d1073fdcab5da5d4b7f6e.jpg

On ANOTHER note I've decided to make an icon for the "Hooker, and proud of it" quest that shows up in your list of quests (which I will attach below for any who are interested), I'm also planning on doing one for the "Hooker" faction as well, both of which are designed to be lore friendly in appearance.

attachicon.gifHooker Icon.rar

The icon looks really good, looking forward to he faction one as well :)

Try this mod for a tavern outfit http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38776

It is in German though.

Gonna check that icon out and yeah this mod needs some better faction pics. I was thinking gavrilla for those kind of pics:-)

For whore outfits I was gonna try converting speedbuster outfits into see through whore clothes but changing big gigantic balloon boobs to HGEC F cup will not look good.

For ho clothes I like Bewitching, Ravenous Elegance, Velvet Rose and some of R18PN's and Krista's stuff.

I find trying to convert from or to speedbuster bodies or HB near impossible to get good results. Even F can sometimes be a problem, depending on the originating mesh. 

Yeah I am thinking that leaving the body shape in speedbuster meshes would be explained by the ho clothes having some restraining magic that makes the wearer look more attractive but I would also have to incorporate that body as quest items that can't be unequipped during sex so when the clothes are removed for sex by lovers mod the immersion is not broken.

attachicon.gifeab76bd0e24d1073fdcab5da5d4b7f6e.jpg

attachicon.gifHooker Icon.rar

The icon looks really good, looking forward to he faction one as well :)

Try this mod for a tavern outfit http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38776

It is in German though.

Yeah, I don't speak German, but that's what Google translate is for. :D Though it wouldn't be a bad Idea to learn some other languages at some point, though Spanish would probably be the first one I learned.

On another note, the dress is pretty close to what I'm looking for but it doesn't look like there is a version of it for HGEC which is the body type that I use. Thanks for the complement, and the link though.

For ho clothes I like Bewitching, Ravenous Elegance, Velvet Rose and some of R18PN's and Krista's stuff.

I find trying to convert from or to speedbuster bodies or HB near impossible to get good results. Even F can sometimes be a problem, depending on the originating mesh. 

You're more into the whole "dark seductress" type look, I like it. I installed the lingerie mod you shared, that one looked good, and it was in the body type I use, thanks for the suggestions.

I'm still looking though. I would like to see the dress in the pic I posted converted over to Oblivion, but I'm not sure if that mesh is even available. I know a similar outfit from the same game was converted over to Skyrim (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1364-ves-prostitute-outfit-witcher-2-unpb-bbp/), so as long as there is a mesh I know it's possible.. I just don't know how that would be done.

Yeah.. I don't know what I'm going to do for the "hooker faction" icon, I'm completely stumped. I want to do something suggestive but fairly simple in appearance so that it fits in with the other icons of the vanilla game. That's kind of tough though, since I actually don't have that much artistic talent when it comes to a computer, with a pencil and paper I'm a little better but I don't have access to a scanner. I was thinking of just using an image of the Dibella shrine from Skyrim, tweaking that into an icon and calling it a day, I mean Dibella is associated with those kinds of activities and that is one of the goddesses that a prostitute might actually worship, so it fits.

If you do a simple Google search string you can get some examples and ideas. oblivion faction icons

For making icon images I like XnView, Gimp and PaintShop Pro. With those I can fairly quickly edit out what someone else created and edit in my idea.

There are already a few sets you can DL from Nexus and here too I think.

(Apologies Gaebrial for derailing your post and thread.)

If you do a simple Google search string you can get some examples and ideas. oblivion faction icons

For making icon images I like XnView, Gimp and PaintShop Pro. With those I can fairly quickly edit out what someone else created and edit in my idea.

There are already a few sets you can DL from Nexus and here too I think.

(Apologies Gaebrial for derailing your post and thread.)

I'll look at that link you posted. I've started on the icons again, ideas are slowly coming to me. Of course it didn't help that there was allot of racket going on the other day and I just couldn't think. So far I've made something I'm satisfied with for the "Sex Queen" or "Sex King" prostitute rank (by recycling some of my stuff and using one of the faction borders), I'll work on the others over time and post everything here when I'm done.

(Yes, apologies Gaebrial for derailing your post and thread.)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Could I please get some help resolving an animations issue I'm having with this mod? The issue is twofold, one part having to do with the dialog option in which you offer a blowjob for 20 gold, the other part related to the dialog option in which you can offer a variety of different sexual service (like cowgirl, doggy style, etc.) for a price of your choosing.  If the blowjob option is chosen, an animation plays fine apparently without any error, but it's never the correct one. Rather than a blowjob animation, it's always either some foreplay animation, or a standing sex animation. If the other, more detailed option is chosen, then no matter what sexual service I choose I get this error: 

Lovers can't start sex acts

xme = npcname

zme = playername

Offender is not ready for sex acts

If I press "OK" the error message usually disappears and an animation does play, but it's never the chosen one and, again, always either the foreplay or standing sex animations. Does anyone know how to get the correct animations to play without error?

Here's my load order: 

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.36]
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.3]
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.7]
0C  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.36]
0D  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.36]
0E  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.36]
0F  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.9]
10  RAEVWD Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.9]
11  DLCHorseArmor.esp
12  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
13  DLCOrrery.esp
14  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
15  DLCVileLair.esp
16  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
17  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
19  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1A  00 shield rings.esp
1B  1SB_RavenousEleganceOutfit.esp
1C  adelina.esp
1D  Alir'sArmor.esp
1E  AncientGuardianRobe.esp
1F  AC2 Revisited HGEC.esp
20  Black Dress.esp
21  BlessedMageKnightDress.esp
22  BlackLuster.esp
23  BreakArmor.esp  [Version 1.10.f]
24  Corset Dress.esp
25  Cute Apron.esp
26  Cute Leather Dress.esp
27  Cute Summer Wears.esp
28  Dark Sweet Dress.esp
29  Dynasty.esp
2A  EY_AoD.esp
2B  EY_Vampirehunter.esp
2C  EY_BM_Armory.esp
2D  Faded Dress.esp
2E  GGBDDCW.esp
2F  Goth Minidress.esp
30  Haubergeon.esp
31  Hentai Compilation.esp
32  HentaiSummerFesta.esp
33  HepsCloth002-BasicWears.esp
34  Hiyoko_Store.esp
35  Immersive Weapons.esp
36  JKMDOF.esp
++  Mass Outfit Redesign.esp
37  PEDress.esp
38  PTArtifacts.esp
39  Princess line Dress.esp
3A  Queensarmory.esp
3B  Room Wear.esp
3C  SDHeartbreaker.esp
3D  Sexy Shirt.esp
3E  SnakeArmor.esp
3F  Sneak peek Bodysuit.esp
40  SylvanasArmorVariations.esp
41  Sweet ranger costume.esp
42  tda_ScytheModv1.2.esp
43  Tempest Battlegear.esp
44  Tepals Dress.esp
45  Underworld Armor.esp
46  Weapons Of Morrowind.esp  [Version 1.0]
47  Weapons Of Morrowind - Daedric Crescent.esp
48  Witch LongDress.esp
49  WH Armor.esp
4A  Yoke Armor.esp
4B  Blackmarsh_Witch_HGEC_Clothing.esp
4C  Bodysuit and Garter.esp
4D  CuteHalloweenCostume.esp
4E  HTBShopInABottle.esp
4F  DLCThievesDen.esp
50  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
51  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.13]
52  Tona's_ModsStore.esp
53  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
54  Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
55  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
56  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
57  DLCFrostcrag.esp
58  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
59  Knights.esp
5A  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
**  Grass Overhaul.esp
5B  Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
5C  Better Dungeons.esp
5D  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 6.3.1]
5E  HUDCompanions.esp
5F  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
60  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp  [Version 2.0]
61  TamagoDischarge.esp
62  TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
63  LoversTamagoClub.esp
64  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
65  HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
66  HiyokoGenerator.esp
67  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
68  TamagoSetBody.esp
69  LoversCalm.esp
6A  LoversAphrodisia.esp
6B  LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
6C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
6D  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2a]
6E  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
6F  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
70  LoversRaperS.esp
71  HiyokoFutureDream.esp  [Version y]
72  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
73  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
74  LoversDarkLessons.esp
75  LoversBitch.esp
76  LoversCreature.esp
77  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
78  LoversMagic.esp
79  LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
7A  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
7B  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
7C  LSTaddonIn.esp
7D  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
7E  Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
7F  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
80  MCS extension.esp
81  Advanced Magecraft.esp
82  SetBody.esp
83  LoversJoystick.esp
84  MidasSpells.esp
85  HumantouchNPC.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
87  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
88  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
89  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
8A  Lop-ears Elf.esp
8B  UVIII.esp
**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.36]
8C  OblivionReloaded.esp
8D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
8E  LoversMB2.esp
8F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
90  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I'm expecting it might take a while before I get a response, so I'm writing this before I head off. If I do get a response before I get home, then sorry if I take a few hours to reply.

Why don't you use version 2.51?

Lovers Hooker is for LAPF, not the old Lovers with PK.

Different animation numbers! That's why dialogs and animations are not right.

Load order:

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

-------------

foreplay animation?   do you use Lovers with PK extender LAPF version?

PK extender has problems with many Mods. Some sex in Mods don't like foreplay.

Load order and how to add empty ani numbers,....Read my yellow Link below.

Thank you for the response, fejeena. Actually, i am using 2.51 of Lovers Hooker, and the latest version LAPF. One thing I didn't mention, and I don't know how important this is, but I am using the Daedra Sutra Animated Penis animations. Those animations seem to replace many of the default ones. I don't know if that's important.

Before I move my load order, could I ask if I'll have to rebuild my bashed patch afterwards?

And yes, I am using Lovers with PK extender LAPF version. 

With Lovers with PK extender I had too many problems, I don't use it.

Yes after each load order change you must rebuild your bashed patch .!!! Without Lovers Mods !!! Never Lovers Mods in the bashed patch !!

deactivate all Lovers Mods, build bashed patch, activate lovers.

Daedra Sutra Animated Penis animations should work fine.

Lovers Hookes use ani groups. Problem  only if you set a specific animation number in the Hookers ini and you replace that ani with a wrong ani.

Yeah, I kinda regret installing Lovers with PK extender, though it's a nice mod in itself. I did find a solution of sorts for my problem though. If I press F after the error message and during the incorrect animation, the correct one will automatically play. It's far from a perfect resolution but I guess that's enough for me. Oh and don't worry, I always deactivate lovers mods before rebuilding bashed patch, haha. 

I'm kinda attached to my current save and don't want to mess around with my oblivion too much, so for the moment I'll consider the issue resolved. Thanks again, fajeena!