[idea] Buildable sexbot

On 2018. 03. 08. at 10:53 AM, Roggvir said:

It's finally starting to come together.

Only the basic standard assaultron though, so nothing to get too excited about, but it was a lot of work.

Those hands (made from the vanilla power armor hands) took so much time so i often thought its not worth it.

And i was probably right, but whats done is done :smile:

Now i am going to work on the fun parts (pun intended), finally making that softbody-assaultron hybrid variant.

Here is a small teaser showing the polygonaly enhanced, reshaped, resculpted, and CBBE conformed assaultron to keep the "hype" going ;-)

5aa105c1da1e2_standardassaultronpreview.thumb.png.1b19e6e166d3b24faa7ca1cb5485b8a7.png5aa107f327459_standardassaultronpreview2.thumb.png.9639f3b742d0fe69642ccf797b15008e.png

Will the vanilla/claw hands be an option? I would really like that! Keep up the work! ;)

17 hours ago, AinsAnonym said:

Will the vanilla/claw hands be an option? I would really like that! Keep up the work! ;)

Yes, all the individual parts (torso, left leg, rigt leg, left arm, right arm, left hand, right hand, head) are interchangeable - for example, you can have both hands humanoid-like, or one hand with the claw and the other with robohand, or any other combination (but it is not compatible with the vanilla robot parts, only the parts supplied by this mod can be attached).

That being said, i am currently taking a break from Fallout 4 - it's like a rollercoaster, i get back to it, then i loose interest, i get back to it again, then something pisses me off, i get back to it yet again, then i see some unrelated annoying issues are still unsolved and so i leave again, and on and on it goes :-)

• 1 month later...

After a serie of unfortunate incidents, i am finally back working on this again.

Had to do some things from scratch, but knowing what to do now, it wasn't that hard.

I am just trying to push out the first release as soon as possible, so it will contains only the basic set of parts:

- Basic Assaultron legs ("open" and "closed" variant) + leg armor

- Four torso variants (softbody "open" and "closed", Assaultron with and without boobs).

- Assaultron arms with Power Armor hand

- Assaultron head with several attachments (two sets of eyes, two sizes for the "oral" attachment, cosmetic-only laser attachment)

- Various color mods for all parts (gold/silver/rusty/various colors)

I could use a lot of help in the 3D modeling department.

Especially when it ocmes to making the Assaultron Claw hand.

I want to make a hand using only the three fingers from the original Assaultron Claw. The fingers are easy, but i need something to put them onto, something like... you know... a hand? except it has to be some strange hand that will only have the pointing finger, thumb, and pinkie, and it should look kind of like it's made from assaultron parts.

I became relatively proficient when it comes to repurposing and slapping together stuff someone else made, but i am in no way able to create something really new that wouldn't completely suck (i am a programmer, not an artist, so my "knowledge" of 3ds Max is laughable, and i simply do not have the time, maybe not even the ability, to learn the stuff).

Anyway, here are some recent WIP images...

1985909108_servitronwip2018-06-09-legs.thumb.png.286ce55973dfcafd0df14b42e5b04050.png1889210263_servitronwip2018-06-09-torso.thumb.png.787cf964075ff81502c5d692e4971fd7.png1689985474_servitronwip2018-06-09-whole.thumb.png.424a6d7ddfaffca81d2af267445ec38c.png

22 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

After a serie of unfortunate incidents, i am finally back working on this again.

Had to do some things from scratch, but knowing what to do now, it wasn't that hard.

I am just trying to push out the first release as soon as possible, so it will contains only the basic set of parts:

- Basic Assaultron legs ("open" and "closed" variant) + leg armor

- Four torso variants (softbody "open" and "closed", Assaultron with and without boobs).

- Assaultron arms with Power Armor hand

- Assaultron head with several attachments (two sets of eyes, two sizes for the "oral" attachment, cosmetic-only laser attachment)

- Various color mods for all parts (gold/silver/rusty/various colors)

I could use a lot of help in the 3D modeling department.

Especially when it ocmes to making the Assaultron Claw hand.

I want to make a hand using only the three fingers from the original Assaultron Claw. The fingers are easy, but i need something to put them onto, something like... you know... a hand? except it has to be some strange hand that will only have the pointing finger, thumb, and pinkie, and it should look kind of like it's made from assaultron parts.

I became relatively proficient when it comes to repurposing and slapping together stuff someone else made, but i am in no way able to create something really new that wouldn't completely suck (i am a programmer, not an artist, so my "knowledge" of 3ds Max is laughable, and i simply do not have the time, maybe not even the ability, to learn the stuff).

Anyway, here are some recent WIP images...

1985909108_servitronwip2018-06-09-legs.thumb.png.286ce55973dfcafd0df14b42e5b04050.png1889210263_servitronwip2018-06-09-torso.thumb.png.787cf964075ff81502c5d692e4971fd7.png1689985474_servitronwip2018-06-09-whole.thumb.png.424a6d7ddfaffca81d2af267445ec38c.png

Oh, yay! An update! ?

I think i already mentioned the vanilla assaultron shoes aren't my favourite thing?
I'd rather something that doesn't look like it was made from potato, so i tried turning the potato into something resembling a platform shoe.

I am not sure if i like it or not...

Before and After images:

Before, the vanilla shoesAfter, my "platform shoe"

What do you think? Is it worth those 12 hours it took to make?

5 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I think i already mentioned the vanilla assaultron shoes aren't my favourite thing?
I'd rather something that doesn't look like it was made from potato, so i tried turning the potato into something resembling a platform shoe.

Before and After images:

Awesome, they look much better :)

What about the mouth?

Should i use the "oral attachment" as shown on the older screenshots,

or should i go with the new integrated vacuum cleaner attachment:

Integrated vacuum cleaner mod

I think the old one, where the "mouth" is replacing the laser, looks better, but the new one has the mouth positioned approx. where the human mouth would be, making it more compatible with certain type of naughty animations - but is that enough reason to use it?

On 6/10/2018 at 9:35 AM, Roggvir said:

What about the mouth?

I think the old one, where the "mouth" is replacing the laser, looks better, but the new one has the mouth positioned approx. where the human mouth would be, making it more compatible with certain type of naughty animations - but is that enough reason to use it?

I agree that the old one looks a bit better, but I think that the new one could make it easier to make use of any human-human animations, rather than having to make special animations for this bot.

Also, what color is the mouth going to be? I personally would rather it be a more metal color than bright red.

37 minutes ago, Ejudix said:

I agree that the old one looks a bit better, but I think that the new one could make it easier to make use of any human-human animations, rather than having to make special animations for this bot.

Also, what color is the mouth going to be? I personally would rather it be a more metal color than bright red.

I agree, and i believe most ppl will too.

But being able to use human animations was one of the main reasons i am doing all this, so i will definitely keep it as an option you can use while building the robot in the workbench.

I also tried changing the shape to resemble human lips, but i think that looks even worse (the whole thing now looks soo stupid ?)

1213023259_servitronwip2018-06-11-funnylips.thumb.png.997786476dd63c9a82cb05fce22489bb.png

Especially if you consider the mouth stay open like this all the time, it looks soo silly.

But i will put that in too as another option.

COLORS, YES.

Forget what colors or materials you see here - they will be there, sure, but there will be also MANY other options.

I will add as many material swaps i can without cluttering the workbench menu too much.

Each part will have material variants for gold, silver, rusty/default assaultron, and metalic and plastic using colors from the following palette (or similar one):

1849719652_servitronwip2018-06-11-palette.png.02ef04b4ab5a577457e43f1aca6c1e9f.png

...some parts like mouth and eyes, will also have glowing variants (in many colors), so i think everyone will find something that fits their taste.

Also, keep in mind these pictures are simple screenshots of 3ds Max viewports.

They are not a good quality renderings, it's just what i see in Max while i work with it.

In the game, it will look much better with all the materials and effects properly applied.

On 6/10/2018 at 6:35 AM, Roggvir said:

What about the mouth?

I definitely like this one better, though either or would be fine I think. It would just be one more customization option.

With the one pictured though, it could still function as an Assultron during a settlement raid, right?

On 6/9/2018 at 11:25 PM, Roggvir said:

Before and After images:

Yes, it was.

Also, will there be a way to color the hands, maybe black as a default color?

The is looking pretty promising. I'm kind of curious to see if there will be any accessories like wigs and outfits, lol.

This thing could definitely use some of Kleo's dialogue too.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, Roggvir said:

What about the mouth?

I like this one, to fix the mouth open problem just give it a wearable plug :)

38 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Yes, it was.

The is looking pretty promising. I'm kind of curious to see if there will be any accessories like wigs and outfits, lol.

maybe replace the hands with transforming grabbers with wearable boobie suction cups or fleshlights

I wouldn't make it a Assaultron replacer, I'd make it based on human skeleton for animations if possible and make it an extra Assaultron model :)

7 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I definitely like this one better, though either or would be fine I think. It would just be one more customization option.

With the one pictured though, it could still function as an Assultron during a settlement raid, right? 

If by "still function as an Assaultron", you mean whether the laser will be working, thne nope, it will not do anything.

I do not know how to make the laser work. I didn't look into it yet, but i suspect it would require editing the behavior, which i know nothing about at this point.

These robots only look like assaultron, but move, behave, and fight like a human (as in: they will use whichever weapon you give them and that's that).

7 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Yes, it was.

Thank you, i am glad you like the new shoes.

COLORS: Yes, there will be multiple materials to choose from for every part of the robot, that also includes the hands :)

ACCESSORIES: There will be various attachments, and some outfits too.

You will be able to select attachments like:

• Laser
    - Nothing
    - Wires like when the laser is torn out
    - The Laser (only cosmetic, no funciton, it probably wont work as a laser)
  • Ears
    - Nothing
    - Assaultron ears
    - PAM ears.
  • Eyes
    - Default Assaultron (or PAM, depending on chosen faceplate)
    - SynthChip (you can see these on the very first images i posted in this thread)
    - One eye in the middle (taken from the "Mr. Handy" model, replacing the laser, only available with the LOW mouth faceplate variants)
  • Faceplate
    - Original Assaultron
    - Original PAM
    - Modified Assaultron with mouth position LOW (where humans have them)
    - Modified Assaultron with mouth position HIGH (in place of the laser)
    - Custom made faceplate i didn't show yet (same shape as original Assaultron, but whole, without being cut into four parts)
  • Mouth Ring
    - Circular
    - Circular, copying the surface of the faceplate
    - Exaggerated silly human-like lips
  • Arms
    - Assaultron
    - Synth Gen 1 (i'd also like a variant of this that would fit inside semitransaprent the human-like form)
    - Human-like
  • Arms / Hands Armor
    - Assaultron
    - Various pieces of Fortaleza Armor (i already had permission, but will have to check again to make sure, because it was long time ago)
  • Hands
    - Assaultron (three finger claw - didn't made this one yet though)
    - Synth Gen 1 (i'd also like a variant of this that would fit inside semitransaprent the human-like form)
    - Power Armor (you can see this on the recent images)
    - Human-like (with some optional gloves)
  • Torso
    - Assaultron
    - Assaultron with "Boobsplate" (breasts exposed)
    - Assaultron with "Boobsplate" (breasts covered - maybe as equippable item to put over the exposed variant)
    - Softbody (breasts covered)
    - Softbody (breasts exposed)
  • Torso Armor
    - Softbody Only, various pieces of Fortaleza Armor (i already had permission, but will have to check again to make sure, because it was long time ago)
  • Legs
    - Assaultron Legs
    - Assaultron Legs with Softbody abdomen (crotch exposed)
    - Assaultron Legs with Softbody abdomen (crotch covered - maybe as equippable item to put over the exposed variant)
    - Full Softbody (basically human legs, kind of what you can see on those very first images i posted)
  • Leg Armor
    - Assaultron Leg Armor
    - Various pieces of Fortaleza Armor (i already had permission, but will have to check again to make sure, because it was long time ago)
  • Shoe
    - Original Assaultron potato shoe
    - New "Platform Shoe"

^ that there is a list of basic attachments for the initial release (of course they will all have various material and color variants), and hopefully i will add more later (or anyone else can of course).

OUTFITS: YES!

I took care to conform the shape of the assaultron body as closely to the CBBE body as i could, so, in theory, any human outfit should fit with a very little clipping which should be easily fixed.

Of course, such outfits will have to be made available for this new robot race, so it's not like you can just make the robot wear any human outfit that is already in the game, but the plan si to have a few (none of them from vanilla game though, so i am yet to ask the authors for permission).

HINT: have you seen this image? ?

Deacon's Maid Service

KLEO's DIALOGUE

Yeah... wouldn't that be nice :) I hope i will eventually get to take a stab at this, but thats just at the very end of my TODO list.

8 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I like this one, to fix the mouth open problem just give it a wearable plug :)

maybe replace the hands with transforming grabbers with wearable boobie suction cups or fleshlights

I wouldn't make it a Assaultron replacer, I'd make it based on human skeleton for animations if possible and make it an extra Assaultron model :)

Yep, good idea with the plug. Working on it right now :)

As for the hands, i will try something like that, but it will look very awkward if you then equip the bot with a rifle or some other melee weapon :)

...still, it could look ok when using purely hand-to-hand melee.

Do not worry, it is NOT an Assualtron REPLACER, it is exactly like you just wrote - an Assaultron model and parts, ported to human skeleton.

It moves like a human (you can even change the gender), and you can use ANY human animations with it.

20 hours ago, Roggvir said:

If by "still function as an Assaultron", you mean whether the laser will be working, thne nope, it will not do anything.

I do not know how to make the laser work. I didn't look into it yet, but i suspect it would require editing the behavior, which i know nothing about at this point.

These robots only look like assaultron, but move, behave, and fight like a human (as in: they will use whichever weapon you give them and that's that).

Good, this makes me happy, it will be fun having a sex bot following me around that I can use as a companion. :classic_biggrin:

15 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I think this should do ?

219324558_jackhammer1026100186.jpg.1fa5d9e6d83eee98a9731b4cb2b452b4.jpg

Well, I guess it is true that most chicks like it a little rough, lol.

19 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Thank you, i am glad you like the new shoes.

COLORS: Yes, there will be multiple materials to choose from for every part of the robot, that also includes the hands :)

ACCESSORIES: There will be various attachments, and some outfits too.

You will be able to select attachments like:

• Laser
    - Nothing
    - Wires like when the laser is torn out
    - The Laser (only cosmetic, no funciton, it probably wont work as a laser)
  • Ears
    - Nothing
    - Assaultron ears
    - PAM ears.
  • Eyes
    - Default Assaultron (or PAM, depending on chosen faceplate)
    - SynthChip (you can see these on the very first images i posted in this thread)
    - One eye in the middle (taken from the "Mr. Handy" model, replacing the laser, only available with the LOW mouth faceplate variants)
  • Faceplate
    - Original Assaultron
    - Original PAM
    - Modified Assaultron with mouth position LOW (where humans have them)
    - Modified Assaultron with mouth position HIGH (in place of the laser)
    - Custom made faceplate i didn't show yet (same shape as original Assaultron, but whole, without being cut into four parts)
  • Mouth Ring
    - Circular
    - Circular, copying the surface of the faceplate
    - Exaggerated silly human-like lips
  • Arms
    - Assaultron
    - Human-like
  • Arms / Hands Armor
    - Assaultron
  • Hands
    - Assaultron (three finger claw - didn't made this one yet though)
    - Power Armor (you can see this on the recent images)
    - Human-like (with some optional gloves)
  • Torso
    - Assaultron
    - Assaultron with "Boobsplate" (breasts exposed)
    - Assaultron with "Boobsplate" (breasts covered - maybe as equippable item to put over the exposed variant)
    - Softbody (breasts covered)
    - Softbody (breasts exposed)
  • Torso Armor
    - Softbody Only, various pieces of Fortaleza Armor (i already had permission, but will have to check again to make sure, because it was long time ago)
  • Legs
    - Assaultron Legs
    - Assaultron Legs with Softbody abdomen (crotch exposed)
    - Assaultron Legs with Softbody abdomen (crotch covered - maybe as equippable item to put over the exposed variant)
    - Full Softbody (basically human legs, kind of what you can see on those very first images i posted)
  • Leg Armor
    - Assaultron Leg Armor
  • Shoe
    - Original Assaultron potato shoe
    - New "Platform Shoe"

^ that there is a list of basic attachments for the initial release (of course they will all have various material and color variants), and hopefully i will add more later (or anyone else can of course).

OUTFITS: YES!

I took care to conform the shape of the assaultron body as closely to the CBBE body as i could, so, in theory, any human outfit should fit with a very little clipping which should be easily fixed.

Of course, such outfits will have to be made available for this new robot race, so it's not like you can just make the robot wear any human outfit that is already in the game, but the plan si to have a few (none of them from vanilla game though, so i am yet to ask the authors for permission).

HINT: have you seen this image? ?

Deacon's Maid Service

KLEO's DIALOGUE

Yeah... wouldn't that be nice :) I hope i will eventually get to take a stab at this, but thats just at the very end of my TODO list.

Nice! I'm seeing a lot of cool features here, definitely looking forward to when this is finally released! As far as colors will we be able to get the shiny chrome and gold colors from your first pictures?

10 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Nice! I'm seeing a lot of cool features here, definitely looking forward to when this is finally released! As far as colors will we be able to get the shiny chrome and gold colors from your first pictures?

Yes, those will be definitely included.

(btw. adding more material swaps is super simple, so colors or material combinations can be added later with ease - so, no need to concern ourselves with that at this point)