[idea] Buildable sexbot

What a coincidence, i already tried something similar.

Meet the Servitron! a whole new type of a robot...

attachicon.gifservitron1.jpg

attachicon.gifservitron8.jpg

It's a new race of workbench robot, using own human-like body (CBBE BodySlide), with the Assaultron Armor legs and armor, or using the Fortaleza armor, etc.

Oh yes... and my new type of face attachment, i call it "oral inlet" and it comes in two sizes :-)

It goes in place of laser (which is available as attachment too).

Materials to all parts are assigned separatedly, so you can have different left vs right leg/hand armor, different color/material of the torso armor, body skin, head, face plate, those ear things, eyes, various colors of glowing eyes.

Eyes are made from the "Synth chip", with added custom glowmap for glowing eyes version.

I was doing it out of boredom mostly, but since it seems ppl may be interested in this sort of thing, maybe i am going to finish it.

What do you think? should i keep at it?

That's beautiful, I love the gold especially because it reminds me of Hajime Sorayama's fem-bot he did for Heavy Metal magazine.

post-79470-0-78021100-1483372241_thumb.jpg

What a coincidence, i already tried something similar.

Meet the Servitron! a whole new type of a robot...

attachicon.gifservitron1.jpg

attachicon.gifservitron8.jpg

It's a new race of workbench robot, using own human-like body (CBBE BodySlide), with the Assaultron Armor legs and armor, or using the Fortaleza armor, etc.

Oh yes... and my new type of face attachment, i call it "oral inlet" and it comes in two sizes :-)

It goes in place of laser (which is available as attachment too).

Materials to all parts are assigned separatedly, so you can have different left vs right leg/hand armor, different color/material of the torso armor, body skin, head, face plate, those ear things, eyes, various colors of glowing eyes.

Eyes are made from the "Synth chip", with added custom glowmap for glowing eyes version.

I was doing it out of boredom mostly, but since it seems ppl may be interested in this sort of thing, maybe i am going to finish it.

What do you think? should i keep at it?

That's beautiful, I love the gold especially because it reminds me of Hajime Sorayama's fem-bot he did for Heavy Metal magazine.

attachicon.gifHajime Sorayama.jpg

Agreed.

Sleek and sexy, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

In all honesty it would be even better to be able to integrate what @Roggvir is doing into the Wintermute Mod that is allready available. The combination of the two would be pure win.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if the people working on this have stopped or not...haven't seen a post about it for a while yet

Sorry to disapoint, but i was unable to finish this.

At some point NifSkope stopped working for me, no clue what happened.

It could be somehow connected to Bodyslide which i was using during the process of creating the meshes - i thought maybe after i updated BS, it started producing files that nifSkope couldn't read properly.

Since then i tried every combination of all Bodyslide versions and all nifSkope versions i could find, but i was unable to get them to work together again.

Unless i can find a version of BS and NifSkope that works together, i won't be able to finish this.

Looks like the problem has been solved and so the development continues.

Regarding the Servitron...

- waiting for a new Outfit Studio/Bodyslide release which should hopefully contain a fix for some issue with BSConnectPoint nodes.

- in the meantime, permissions have been granted for the use of some assets from other mods, but still waiting for an answer regarding Assaultron Armor.

After these minor inconveniences are sorted out, first batch of these new robots should be ready for delivery during the next few following days.

Regarding the Servitron...

- waiting for a new Outfit Studio/Bodyslide release which should hopefully contain a fix for some issue with BSConnectPoint nodes.

- in the meantime, permissions have been granted for the use of some assets from other mods, but still waiting for an answer regarding Assaultron Armor.

After these minor inconveniences are sorted out, first batch of these new robots should be ready for delivery during the next few following days.

Sweet!

Hopefully the armor guy gets back to you soon..

Also, the Bodyslide issue gets fixed soon..

Servitron... I like the name by the way.

I am not sure if it is ok if i keep posting here, or should i create a special thread for my project?

I could use some more detailed info on what would ppl like when it comes to style of the robots.

One style would be what you saw on the images i posted earlier, where the robot has basically human body with a different texture and some armor mashup on top of that, and of course the assaultron head.
Main reason i did it like that, was that it was reasonably easy to make.
But now while i was waiting for some permissions, i started working on a different variant that is basically original assaultron converted to bodyslide.

I intend to make both variants, but which one should be higher priority?

Also, when it comes to the more robotic variant...
Should i keep the original assaultron body proportions as they are in vanilla? or should i go with what you see on the new linked images/vids bellow?
It is shaped to match the base CBBE body, and then built using a bit exaggerated BodySlide preset as an example - to make it like taht, i had to "sculpt" the mesh to fit the base body, so you cannot get a vanilla assaultron shape if thats what you want (unless i'd make another non-sculpted variant).

I could also use some more suggestions in general, or reference images showing what ppl want, etc.
I am not an artist, so there is not chance i would create something complicated from scratch, but i can do some mashups by combining existing stuff.

The Synthotron, Servitron booty, Servitron model

I like the idea of keeping the assaultron as a robot by just converting it to bodyslide, but i also like the first concept.

If you ever going to release this project, could you make these two variants available?

Something like a installer for nmm where you just select wich one you want, or separate download? Cheers, good luck on the project ;)

I like the idea of keeping the assaultron as a robot by just converting it to bodyslide, but i also like the first concept.

If you ever going to release this project, could you make these two variants available?

Something like a installer for nmm where you just select wich one you want, or separate download? Cheers, good luck on the project ;)

Actually there is no sense in making an installer to choose which type to use.

After all, these are for robot workbench, so all i am gonna do is give you the parts and you choose what you want to build when in game :)

I am not sure if it is ok if i keep posting here, or should i create a special thread for my project?

I could use some more detailed info on what would ppl like when it comes to style of the robots.

One style would be what you saw on the images i posted earlier, where the robot has basically human body with a different texture and some armor mashup on top of that, and of course the assaultron head.

But now while i was waiting for some permissions, i started working on a different variant that is basically original assaultron converted to bodyslide.

Should i keep the original assaultron body proportions as they are in vanilla? or should i go with what you see on the new linked images/vids bellow?

It is shaped to match the base CBBE body, and then built using a bit exaggerated BodySlide preset as an example - to make it like taht, i had to "sculpt" the mesh to fit the base body, so you cannot get a vanilla assaultron shape if thats what you want (unless i'd make another non-sculpted variant).

I could also use some more suggestions in general, or reference images showing what ppl want, etc.

I am not an artist, so there is not chance i would create something complicated from scratch, but i can do some mashups by combining existing stuff.

I vote for the original model getting priority. In fact would it be possible to turn the original model's feet into high heels, or make that a modification option?

hiho Very nice idea

is this as some kind of Power-Slut-Armor possible hop in and have fun ?

insert caps for fun please ...

No, it's a "build your own sex-bot" thing.

Not sure if the author is waiting on Sex-Tec to be released before they release it (I hope not) or if they are going to release a version with partial functionality until the Sex-Tec framework comes out.

On the other hand, a sex vending machine might be a cool thing to have as well. The kind where you have a girl inside in a compromising position, bent over or on her back with her legs behind her head, and only the business part of her ass exposed, and you have to pay caps to gain access to her pussy or asshole. You know the type I'm referring to, I'm sure. It might be a fun thing to assign captured raiders to. :P

But that would probably be a separate mod, as it involves people and not robots.

Awesome work so far, i would also suggest making your own thread would be easier to keep track of things. 

So, there will be three base chassis to choose from when building the robot.

1. The human-like body posted long ago

2. The Assaultron torso i posted last time

3. And the newly added "Abomination" shown on the image bellow

post-594712-0-88985200-1486648189_thumb.jpg

(sorry for the image quality, i am too lazy to start the game, so i took a screenshot of the Creation Kit preview window)

You should be able to mix parts as you can see on this image - right hand is claw, left hand is synth, same will be with arms (assaultron/softbody/synth), etc. with few exceptions regarding mostly the type #1 chassis which due to being mostly a human body may not fit some of the other parts from type 2 and 3 (for example the machine legs, obviously).

I forgot to mention...

Yes, most of the parts, armor, bodies, attachments, eyes, etc. will be available in various materials and colors.

And probably with various armors/outfits for the torso and arms for chassis #3 (it already has three different torso meshes and textures), and torso+arms+legs for chassis #1 (as these torsos and non-mechanic legs are essentially a CBBE body, they will fit all kinds of CBBE compatible outfits).

Yes, some kind of "crotch attachment", as someone requested, shouldn't be a problem, but for obvious reasons it won't have any function (it may have in future, but that remains to be seen).

I forgot to mention...

Yes, most of the parts, armor, bodies, attachments, eyes, etc. will be available in various materials and colors.

And probably with various armors/outfits for the torso and arms for chassis #3 (it already has three different torso meshes and textures), and torso+arms+legs for chassis #1 (as these torsos and non-mechanic legs are essentially a CBBE body, they will fit all kinds of CBBE compatible outfits).

Yes, some kind of "crotch attachment", as someone requested, shouldn't be a problem, but for obvious reasons it won't have any function (it may have in future, but that remains to be seen).

you sir are my hero nothiing more just your the god to bring us amazing robots with tits ; w;

I forgot to mention...

Sorry but I've a little question

Is it a human-style NPC with robotic outfit or a robot?

Sorry but I've a little question

Is it a human-style NPC with robotic outfit or a robot?

Good question, i am not 100% sure myself yet, because there are several ways how to do this (pure robot, pure human-NPC, or a mix of both).

First i simply created new race, based on human race with some synth gen2 things mixed in, using human skeleton and corresponding animations.

Then i made this new race into a workbench robot by adding some keywords to make it so, and followed with creating all the robot parts applicable to this new robot race.

So, this works like your normal robotworkbench robot - you activate the workbench and proceed like when building any other robot.

This was for the chassis #1 (the first images i posted here).

Then i added the classic Assaultron, which i call chassis #2.

The body parts are structured differently from #1 - for example, the "legs part" of #2 are only legs like you know from vanilla assaultron, but in #1 the "legs part" contains a whole body.

The parts of #1 are incompatible with #2, and when you are building the robot, the legs you choose determine what kind of parts you will have available further on.

You can imagine this as almost exact copy of the vanilla Assaultron robot, except ported to human skeleton and using human animations.

Then i made the "Abomination", chassis #3.

It is basically #2, but with some altered meshes.

The abdomen/butt part has been cut out from the legs mesh to accomodate for the different "softbody" torso (which would overlap with that part of the legs mesh if i had not do that).

Obviously, the abdomen/butt cut has been then added into the regular Assaultron torso.

Regarding the Head Parts, and other limbs

Eyes, Ears, Laser, Face attachment, and Head Armor (or "the face plate" is how i call it), and other limbs like arms and hands.

These are shared by all chassis, and needs to be built in the robotworkbench (except maybe the head armor - see bellow).

Now regarding the armor parts...

Leg armor, Arm armor, Hand armor, and maybe Head armor too.

All of these armor parts are currently also regular robot mods, buildable in the robotworkbench, but i was thinking - why not make them into simple outfits?

It make sense especially in case of the Abomination softbody, where you have the "naked" body variant, and then two bodysuit variants - it would make sense to make the naked body into a base skin for this robot, and the bodysuit variants into outfits you can equip on/off at any time.

Same with the armor - why can't the leg/arm armor be a simple equipable outfit like regular armor?

Why having to go to a freakin' robotworkbench every time you want to "undress" your robot, right?

Same with the face plate (Head armor) - it can be made into an equippable helmet.

...of course, all these new outfits would be wearable only by the specific robot race, but that is what you want anyway.

So... i am now thinking about doing this - turning some of these robot parts into equipable outfits.

I am going to test if it works - for all we know, Beth could introduce some unintentional hindrances making it impossible to use outfits on robots (i doubt it, but you never know with these things).