• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2018 at 11:20 AM, UmbrellaCorp74 said:

How do you install this with NMM? I'm kinda new to downloading from loverslab. I put all the files in the data folder, they show up in bodyslide studio but when I'm in game they don't show up in the chem station.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:31 AM, TheSpiderJem said:

Got the same issue, I can build them fine in bodyslide studio but they never show up ingame.

Did you two activate the ESP in NMM? 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Recently made a full reinstall of F4  so..... my problem is  that i cant find the High (over knee) Boots  tried with console command (help boots) and they simply doesnt exist  on the list.....but they exist in body slide all folders, i can make the fine and BS makes the nif...  in my mesh folder  so anybody have an advice?

thank you

Edit: The other outfits works fine  ....hm

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

Recently made a full reinstall of F4  so..... my problem is  that i cant find the High (over knee) Boots  tried with console command (help boots) and they simply doesnt exist  on the list.....but they exist in body slide all folders, i can make the fine and BS makes the nif...  in my mesh folder  so anybody have an advice?

thank you

Edit: The other outfits works fine  ....hm

Might be one of the ones the author removed for whatever reason.

If they aren't present when searching via console [help boots 4, for instance], then that implies it's not present/implemented properly in the plugin.
Might not be there at all, might just need tweaking. No idea, without grabbing it and looking.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:10 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Might be one of the ones the author removed for whatever reason.

If they aren't present when searching via console [help boots 4, for instance], then that implies it's not present/implemented properly in the plugin.
Might not be there at all, might just need tweaking. No idea, without grabbing it and looking.

Found the boots "Leather Boots" in console and i think it comes with Zennas Body Preset when you build them in BS

On 11/14/2017 at 8:26 PM, jimmywon34 said:

I can't find your bodyslide preset in any of the downloads. is it named zenna? I installed everything to NMM, but don't see your custom bodyslide preset from the screenshots in bodyslide however. can you link a download here please?

Think it comes with the over knees Boots

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...