You the genius my man :)

Can you please put version nummber on file name on future updates, because I think if your changelog gets longer it will be easier to know which order to install the files. Right now for example if a member misses the changelog he wont know that "sohot.zip" is having the latest ESP. I for example thought that I have to copy the Esp file provided in the download section over all other esp, but as far as I understand, the Esp only refers to users who only want to use the 0.5 version of your mod, right?

Thx for those heels btw, firts heels that were able to impress me in fallout. Keep it up.

Can you please put version nummber on file name on future updates, because I think if your changelog gets longer it will be easier to know which order to install the files. Right now for example if a member misses the changelog he wont know that "sohot.zip" is having the latest ESP. I for example thought that I have to copy the Esp file provided in the download section over all other esp, but as far as I understand, the Esp only refers to users who only want to use the 0.5 version of your mod, right?

Thx for those heels btw, firts heels that were able to impress me in fallout. Keep it up.

Tomorrow i will fix thos version :) how i said its my 1st post mod so i still learn how everythink should be posted :)

hmm cloud you maybe make something wtih black tape, like a X over both nipples and a line over the pubic hair, it's just a idea, i really like the skimpy sexy things also keep the good work up for you doing a awesome job

do you mean somethink like this ?ccc.jpg

hmm cloud you maybe make something wtih black tape, like a X over both nipples and a line over the pubic hair, it's just a idea, i really like the skimpy sexy things also keep the good work up for you doing a awesome job

ok i make somethink like this toke me like 30 min ,i think its skimpy :)

Fallout4+2016-04-17+16-45-31.jpg

Tomorrow i will fix thos version :) how i said its my 1st post mod so i still learn how everythink should be posted :)

Nice. Currently downloading the new file. Maybe giving it the name of your mod like "Daz Conversions by Zenna 0.8" will also make it easier when players search through there files. Mainfile somehow could be a file from any mod or any software  ;)

Btw. That suit from your 0.7 is so bad ass man, awesome work.

Nice. Currently downloading the new file. Maybe giving it the name of your mod like "Daz Conversions by Zenna 0.8" will also make it easier when players search through there files. Mainfile somehow could be a file from any mod or any software  ;)

Btw. That suit from your 0.7 is so bad ass man, awesome work.

I start work on it later and i will use that name looks nice thx :) ,and about witch suit you talk ? this Blue on picture? if yes this suit its not in mod,its my personal Vault Suit 111 :)

maybe some day i add him :)

New mod update with new addon for more information what new in Addon v0.9 check download section have fun :)