Outfits -slot 37 its like armor part

Main Body for outfits-slot 33
Main body =Nude Body with boots/heels

Outfits can be craft in Chemistrystation

When you build boots in bodyslide check FeetZap to hide Feet

Zenna Outfits-Old

Older Outfits with FreeDaz esp
Zenna Outfits0Old wont be update anymore

From that mod i have delete Daz conversion outfits,so if you have old file (Zenna Daz Conversions and Zenna Daz Conversions-Addon) you dont need download this mod.
Installation

install with NMM (when i check work good now )

Manual Installation

Unpack rar file and drop in your game folder

Zenna Outfits mod

Mod with outfits make by me ,no conversions installation in spoiler

Installation

Install with NMM
1.Install Zenna Outfits
2.Install Zenna Outfits Addon (recommended install addon manual )
3.Install Zenna Outfits Addon-1 (recommended install addon manual )
3.Build Outfit in Bodyslide
Manual Installation

Unpack file and drop in your game folder

Let me know about any bugs

Credits
Caliente-for beautifal CBBE body
Petrovich-for UNP Boots

Permission

Pleasse dont upload on other site

PantyHose

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2848-pantyhose-by-zenna/

My other mod

sry for bad english

Edited by CPU

I actually have the sexy overall ready to go into my skyrim game except mine is going to have the top as well the nice thing about some of the daz ones is that you can pull the top apart or pull parts down change the breast size if needed then export them in .DAE from daz. Just have to convert the .DAE files to .OBJ for the outfit but have to use a online converter as bender hates most daz .dae files.

Ok i have fix pipboy bug and update with 2 new outfits 

I actually have the sexy overall ready to go into my skyrim game except mine is going to have the top as well the nice thing about some of the daz ones is that you can pull the top apart or pull parts down change the breast size if needed then export them in .DAE from daz. Just have to convert the .DAE files to .OBJ for the outfit but have to use a online converter as bender hates most daz .dae files.

oh i always export .FBX from daz and import FBX to 3ds max 

I don't have 3dmax so I just export in .DAE then convert to .OBJ and load it into outfit studio scale outfit then adjust body parts to fit rest already come in .OBJ so I just have to load them into outfit studio and I only use bender for problematic .OBJ's that cause outfit studio to crash so I port them into bender then back out and usually it fixes them.

Not really export from daz drop into online converter box to upload it and hit ok converts to .OBJ pretty fast usually a few seconds per file (I can convert 5 files at 1 time) so I usually have 2 sets ready at all times then I grab them when I want and hit new project select UNP HDT pick first .OBJ then each one after just hit load and select the next one till all parts are in mass select them all and mass scale and adjust at one time then increase/reduce body parts to form fitting and remove clipping if needed add HDT to the outfit and save. Other then adding texture file paths it's done.

Only time it takes a awhile for me is when I'm porting a oblivion outfit as oblivion has more parts then fallout 3/nv or fallout 4 and fallout 3/NV can be ported easy by first converting the pose using the pose converter and converting the pose to skyrim then load them into outfit studio adjust the body then run through mesh rigger to add nodes and remove fallout stuff from the nif.

For oblivion each piece has to be exported in .OBJ as they are not compatible with outfit studio fallout 4 is the same way except you can only have 1 item in the nif at a time when exporting or it will export it all and blow up the mesh. So I usually don't port a lot of oblivion stuff.

(= the two new outfits are really cute. I have another problem to report:

I downloaded, installed the update, built stuff with bodyslide.

My game crashed on loading twice, then i loaded the game without the mod, and after that with the mod, now it worked. Dont know why this happend.

Then i crafted new outfits, all seemed fine. But game crashes when i want to craft new heels.

The heels i allready had now are ok, no bugs while crouching.

Thanks.

Ten, I optimized the slot usage for all vanilla clothing to use the minimum amount of slots necessary for things to work properly.  This was done to free up slots for use by modders for clothing and accessories.  This was set up to use the Slot Usage Standard. Revision(3/25/2016)

30 - Hair on top of head/most hats

31 - long hair/flight cap linings/under helmet/hat hoods

32 - FaceGenHead (used if your worried about the face clipping through a full face mask)

33 - Full outfits - Shoes/Boots

34 - Left Hand

35 - Right Hand

36 - Arm Add-on (Bracelets), Melee weapon on back

37 - Torso Layered Add-on (Jackets)

38 - Separate Tops (for vanilla outfits that need a second slot to show all armatures-Cage/Spike/ChildofAtom)

39 - Leg Add-on (Gun on Hip/Tights/Stockings/Vanilla outfits that need a third slot to show all armatures-ChildofAtom)

40 - Separate Pants/Shorts/Skirts

41 - Torso armor

42 - Left Arm armor

43 - Right Arm armor

44 - Left Leg armor

45 - Right Leg armor

46 - Masks that cover face/headbands/(hats/helmets/hoods meant to show all hair)

47 - Eyes (Glasses/Eyepatchs)

48 - Beard (surgical mask/lower face masks)

49 - Mouth (surgical mask/lower face masks)(toothpick/cigarette/joint/cigar/blunt/lip rings)

50 - Necklace/Scarfs

51 - Ring

54 - Backpacks/ Capes/ Cloaks

55 - Satchels

56 - Shoulder Harnesses/Bandoliers

57 - Plate Carrier/Cargo Pack Vests(front and back torso)/ Belts(utility belts/gunbelts/sword belts)/ Capes/Cloaks(alternate backup slot)

58 - Body Jewelry (piercings)/ Gun on back

61 - Off-Hand Accessories (Sword Sheath/Decorative Gun/SOS if they need a Dong slot)

Slot 37 is quite a proper slot I think

(= the two new outfits are really cute. I have another problem to report:

I downloaded, installed the update, built stuff with bodyslide.

My game crashed on loading twice, then i loaded the game without the mod, and after that with the mod, now it worked. Dont know why this happend.

Then i crafted new outfits, all seemed fine. But game crashes when i want to craft new heels.

The heels i allready had now are ok, no bugs while crouching.

Thanks.

i check 1 more time but i didnt get any crashes maybe better remove old esp before instal new hmmm 

everythink looks ok with my esp and in game when i try craft heels ,but how i said before better remove old FreeDazz.esp before instal new i make some change to BoddyHeels armor addon to fix pipboy bug ,plz let me know if its still cash .

and in mean time i try fins some new free models :)

i manually installed and did overwrite all. i dont use nmm cause of survival beta atm. Interesting thing, i cannot even get them from console, game just crashes. but the heels i crafted from 1. version still work. but its possibly that the fault is on my side, with survival beta and mods enabled.

i manually installed and did overwrite all. i dont use nmm cause of survival beta atm. Interesting thing, i cannot even get them from console, game just crashes. but the heels i crafted from 1. version still work. but its possibly that the fault is on my side, with survival beta and mods enabled.

rly dont know why you get crash with it for me i didnt instal it i only creat new folders and esp in my game for make mod so you can say i install manual to :) but i dont use survival beta maybe that problem ? think its i didnt get any bugs reports from other users ,how i said before in my game everythink work good .

Can you try disable survival and try agen mod ? 

And i fund this on nexus to 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11479/?

Try this esp and 1st delete old 

FreeDaz.esp

sorry to bother you again :angel::D:P

i downloaded 0.3, but cant seem to find the new boots in bodyslide. so my char goes invisible. am i blind or do i miss something?

straps are great, thanks.

I say the same: high boots do not appear.

The body and outfits are separated, so youll need to bslide both. You can merge if you want.

sorry to bother you again :angel::D:P

i downloaded 0.3, but cant seem to find the new boots in bodyslide. so my char goes invisible. am i blind or do i miss something?

straps are great, thanks.

I say the same: high boots do not appear.

ahhhh i didnt add them to folders lol i will fix it :)