I'm also using the OBGE and character body DMRA x2 is going smooth but not that good' date=' damn FF makes one of the best body textures.

Where could i find the new manga body, private, personal?

I wish i have some of those textures :D

[/quote']

http://www.4shared.com/file/ilbEXSLb/fankaizhi_RY_Body.html

It's inside this archive, with tons of clothing. I know that there is a standalone file that has only the body, but I can't find it anymore.

As for textures, I can upload my edited versions of Ozmo's high rez textures if you want.

I'm also using the OBGE and character body DMRA x2 is going smooth but not that good' date=' damn FF makes one of the best body textures.

Where could i find the new manga body, private, personal?

I wish i have some of those textures :D

[/quote']

http://www.4shared.com/file/ilbEXSLb/fankaizhi_RY_Body.html

It's inside this archive, with tons of clothing. I know that there is a standalone file that has only the body, but I can't find it anymore.

As for textures, I can upload my edited versions of Ozmo's high rez textures if you want.

Thank you very much, please do upload the textures :D

I'm comparing all body mods thats why i'm checking and getting them all

Thank you very much' date=' please do upload the textures :D

I'm comparing all body mods thats why i'm checking and getting them all

[/quote']

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zlox2mq1zmychc

Here ya go. Don't forget to increase the skin glossiness on your body meshes though. Any value between 50-10 should be good.

Yup, that's the first thing i thought of hahahaha. The alpha channel have medium brightness?

Is there a mod that allows for more Human enemies?

I already have the smarter bandits mod

There are a few I know of.

WAC adds more bandits (along with a ton of other content)

The "Player hunt fame and infamy" mod add tesnexus adds imperial trackers or morag tong enemies if your infamy or fame goes up respectively. Although not everyone enjoys the fact that wherever they go, there are people tracking them. But the mod is barely noticeable when you get used to it, but when they do appear though your going to be in trouble. They are extremely daring, they'll go into oblivion gates, restricted areas and even your house. Be careful, you don't want to be the rape slave to a bunch of bounty hunters!

You could also check Triratna's huge mod here at LL for humanoid enemies (women tainted by Daedra, Angelic women, cow people etc).

FCOM is also an option.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Is there a staff that will work as a two hand blunt weapon that I can enchant to boost my character's skills (increase magicka pool or up destruction level or reduce costs of spells)?

Spell only characters tend to have a tough time and it would be nice to have some form of offence in CQB other than summons.

Unnecessary Violence allows you to use staffs as melee weapons.

Hmm' date=' is there some sort of multi mini quest mod out there? Something that essentially adds little things to do all over the place, be it little fetch quest, dungeon hunts or something else. The idea is that this might add a little variety, and could create interesting situations if xlovers mods came into play. :D

[/quote']

In the category of "Quests and Adventures" on tesnexus there are some mods that add many little quests. Some others add whole quest chains.

Is there a mod that make the player actually pick stuff instead of telekinetically collecting them? By "stuff" I mean any items/harvestables.

Hmm' date=' so you mean like an animation where you actually see your characters arms go out to the plant/item? Pretty sure that doesn't exist.

You could always just cast a touch spell as you pick it up, and pretend they are reaching out to grab it. ;)

You may find this mod of interest though.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3979

[/quote']

They do exist actually, the immersive first person mod has third person animations in first person. Also, in third and first person, you can see your character perform animations like opening a door, opening a chest and picking up items and more(albeit, they're the animations that NPC's use so they still kind of suck). The thing is, getting the mod to work properly. The mod is a bitch to get working and it can screw up very easily, and it's also a bitch to fully uninstall.

Im wondering if theres a mod that replaces the original "sneak" animation? I know about Umpa's sneak walk on the Nexus' date=' but that ones a bit buggy.

And is there a mod that makes you able to crawl on the floor?

[/quote']

There's the NoMaaM animation that has sneak.

And I believe on SHY, there is an Ninja jump and sneak..need to look around for it.

Crawling on all four, the only situation I can think of is in Chainbeast when chained, and in Loversbitch, when undergoing training at whatshername.

*edit* >=( Never mind i found it In silver ranger. After a long time of serching

Does anyone know of any mods that change 1st person bow fighting?

Like using the bow the same way standing as sneaking.

You know how when you sneak they hold it horizontal. Is there any way to do that all the time? I usually just sneak real quick than stand but its annoying.

I'm not looking for deadly reflexes or anything. that messes with the mods I already have and was kinda annoying to change everything back.

*edit* >=( Never mind i found it In silver ranger. After a long time of serching

Does anyone know of any mods that change 1st person bow fighting?

Like using the bow the same way standing as sneaking.

You know how when you sneak they hold it horizontal. Is there any way to do that all the time? I usually just sneak real quick than stand but its annoying.

I'm not looking for deadly reflexes or anything. that messes with the mods I already have and was kinda annoying to change everything back.

I think silver ranger have the option to change your first person bow animation as well. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31084

Im wondering if theres a mod that replaces the original "sneak" animation? I know about Umpa's sneak walk on the Nexus' date=' but that ones a bit buggy.

And is there a mod that makes you able to crawl on the floor?

[/quote']

There's the NoMaaM animation that has sneak.

And I believe on SHY, there is an Ninja jump and sneak..need to look around for it.

Crawling on all four, the only situation I can think of is in Chainbeast when chained, and in Loversbitch, when undergoing training at whatshername.

Ok, thanks ;) I'll see if i can find it

For a while I used to have Colourwheels sexy imperial legion' date=' because the "You have my ear, citizen" was starting to get annoying. Having all female guards was a nice change, for a while. But then that got boring as well, plus that mod screwed up a lot of other things like animations, and the guards were missing half the dialogue options. So I went back to vanilla guards.

I'm wondering, is there a better compromise, a mod that changes a few guards to female, but not all of them? And also, one that doesn't mess with sexy idles that override everything?

[/quote']

Crowded Roads Advanced adds both female and male Imperial patrols on the roads, but nothing in the towns.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18251

Great mod anyway, I highly recommend it!

Okay is there a mod that prevents Bandits from attacking each other?

I'm using darkbloodlines and smarterBandits

to add more enemies on the roads.

But as i get "assaulted" by one bandit (keep in mind im usually fighting 4+ at once)

All the other bandits start attacking each other

Rendering mods like joburgnodelay and loversRoleplayGbang useless...

I'm looking for something very specific. Basically' date=' I've taken some resources from Midas Magic (specifically, the tiger-meshes and skeleton), and made a standalone tiger-mount. Now, everything works, although I'm not too happy 'bout the riding-animations, but alas.

What I am looking for is some armor for my mount. Preferably something light, as, well, tigers aren't used to carrying heavy loads, and I don't thing iron/daedric/whatnot armor would suit them. Glass or elven style armor would be fine, though.

tl;dr: Looking for cat-armor (as in: armor meshes (rigged, as I fail at doing that) for a mountain-lion/tiger/whatever)

I'd appreciate any help.

[/quote']

I'm just going to re-request this... There has to be something along these lines, right?

Elsweyr Anequina comes with some mountain lions with decorations. That's the closest I can think of.

Also, maybe this is of use:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39449

A collar on this one:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39418

I've also got a Dire Tiger from somewhere (1ADireTiger.nif) but I couldn't say where I got it. But it's a one-piece mesh so not much you can take from that...

Elsweyr Anequina comes with some mountain lions with decorations. That's the closest I can think of.

Also' date=' maybe this is of use:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39449

A collar on this one:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39418

I've also got a Dire Tiger from somewhere (1ADireTiger.nif) but I couldn't say where I got it. But it's a one-piece mesh so not much you can take from that...

[/quote']

First of all, thanks. that first link is, erm... interesting... Who'd have thought that I'd ever see a flamboyant gay tiger? :P

The second won't do either, I'm afraid.

However, the notion that Elsweyr, the Deserts of Anequina might have something does help. I already have that one installed. Well, I'm going to check the files. Also, I'm interested in that tiger... I actually want the armor specifically for tigers. :D

Could you send me the mesh and textures?