Scent of Sex - Dialogues Discussion

I didn't mean to suggest loading from a file. I was thinking a free text space in the MCM menu; but I don't know if that is possible.

No, that is not possible.

The way I will implement it is a set of dialogues.

And for each rule you can decide which dialogue will apply.

And of course a basic dialogue if nothing is specified.

Keeping the debate down and suggestions up.

A subset of the following might spice things up.

To save repeated dialogues here:

{relationship} =   "your" + {wife, husband, spouse, boss, etc....}

{object} = {a dildo, etc}

{sex thing} = {a girl, a guy, a creature, someone else, an animal friend, {object}}
{sex partner} = {{sex thing}, {relationship}}

How about a bit of kink?

NPC Q: I am horny. What would please you?

To which could be statements S below or NPC.

How about some threesome dialogues:

Q: Would you like a threesome with me and {sex partner}?

YP:  I would like a threesome with you and {sex partner}

Q: {relationship} is hot, how about a threesome?

NP: I am not in the mood for anything just now.

Y: Sounds hot!

Y: No. I just want you

Y:  No. I just want {relationship}

N: Not interested.

N: That is just not right!

N: I prefer to watch.

Voyeurism

Q: Can you and {sex partner} perform for me?

Y: Oooh yes. I would like that.  (Can tie to exhibitionist flag?)

N: No. I am a little shy.

Q: Can I watch you have sex?

Y: Sure. What would you like to see?

S: I want to see you perform with {sex partner}.

S: Seeing you and {sex partner} would be please me greatly.

Some sleeping ones:

S: Wake up!  I am horny and need you now.

N: No. I am sleepy.

Y: Mmmmmm. Yes

Y: Good morning.  I am horny too.

Some for breeding (beeing female friendly for instance):

Q: Hey good looking, how about we try for a child?

N: No Thanks.

Y: Oh yes. Lets make a cute one!

N: Uh.. No It would be an abomination.

Some bondage related

Q: Fancy some bondage sex?

Y: Tie me up tight to be my lover.

N: No. Thanks

Y: Let me tie you up to pleasure us both.

Is this on the right track?

How about this now:

P = Player

NPC = NPC

Y = Positive answer

N = Negative answer

R = Reaction

A = Action to perform

Aggressive NPC (or any NPC) ask the Player:

- Player refusing

NPC: "Hey you! Come with with me! I want to enjoy your body!"

N: "Get off you creep!"

NPC_R1: "Don't you dare! Let me punish you for doing that!"

A1: Start fighting

NPC_R2: "Whatever, I'm gonna still enjoy you by myself then!"

A2: Start masturbating

NPC_R3: "Hmph, alright, I'll go."

A3: NPC walk away

- Player accepting NPC request

Y: "A-alright... Please don't hurt me..."

NPC_R1: "Of course not, instead, I'll show you my love for you."

A1: Start sex scene

NPC_R2: "Don't you dare to tell me! Let me show who ordering around there!"

A2: Start aggressive sex scene

I think to set which NPC(s) is/are aggressive or not, you can use the faction, or to be more specifically, like those NPC who wandering/traveling around parts of the Skyrim (ex. a gang of Bandit or a hunter). In this case, the NPC should be approaching the Player based on the value of SexLab Attraction/Arousal or the rules settings in Scent of Sex.

That is good. But a couple of notes:

* There is not a "start fighting". I do not handle that, and I have no plans to have it.

* The actual lines that will be used are defined in the rules and not auto-calculated. Auto calculation of lines is a pain. So, depending on the rules, you will decide which line will be possible (probably any combination will be possible.)

That is good. But a couple of notes:

* There is not a "start fighting". I do not handle that, and I have no plans to have it.

* The actual lines that will be used are defined in the rules and not auto-calculated. Auto calculation of lines is a pain. So, depending on the rules, you will decide which line will be possible (probably any combination will be possible.)

Alright then, please change the fighting scene to masturbation scene and let the user's defined rules will decide the the possibility of the scene(s).

@CPU

Let me know if I should alter, reformat or process my text suggestions above to make them easier for you to incorporate.

They are OK.

I am using them as base.

Just keep in mind that I am doing a full re-write of the mod, and I already added the possibility to set dialogues.

But I didn't added the variety of dialogues yet. I will do it when the mod will be OK to be tested.

• 7 months later...

Npc to player asks (why don't we get more acquainted?) (I would love to, what were you thinking?) (I'm not sure)

Player to npc (I need your love) npc (Huh? What! okay...) or (God's I thought you'd never ask.) 

Npc to player (How about you and I rent a room for the night?) (No thank you) (Sounds fine by me.) (what do you mean by that? *plays dumb*) npc to player (I mean I want you... I can't help myself anymore!) (Oh my... I guess it couldn't hurt.) or (Sighs... exit con) (I'll pass...) (How could I say no to you...)

Npc > pc (I'm hard up for your affection) (Not right now...) (I want you...)

Npc > pc (Hey....I... I want your affection and love. I want you now.) (Uh... can it wait? I'm in the middle of something.) (I need your love too.) (No thanks not in a million years...)

How about you and I have a little fun?

I can comfort you if you wish? 

Wanna have a romp in the hay?

Flirts dialogue approaches both male and female specific dialogue

Dom/Sub npc types

dom/sub pc types

romantic intimate types

aggressive types

aggressive intimate sub-typing

Main type sub type factor in sex play eh

I like these!!!

Keeping the debate down and suggestions up.

A subset of the following might spice things up.

To save repeated dialogues here:

{relationship} =   "your" + {wife, husband, spouse, boss, etc....}

{object} = {a dildo, etc}

{sex thing} = {a girl, a guy, a creature, someone else, an animal friend, {object}}
{sex partner} = {{sex thing}, {relationship}}

How about a bit of kink?

NPC Q: I am horny. What would please you?

To which could be statements S below or NPC.

How about some threesome dialogues:

Q: Would you like a threesome with me and {sex partner}?

YP:  I would like a threesome with you and {sex partner}

Q: {relationship} is hot, how about a threesome?

NP: I am not in the mood for anything just now.

Y: Sounds hot!

Y: No. I just want you

Y:  No. I just want {relationship}

N: Not interested.

N: That is just not right!

N: I prefer to watch.

Voyeurism

Q: Can you and {sex partner} perform for me?

Y: Oooh yes. I would like that.  (Can tie to exhibitionist flag?)

Q: Can I watch you have sex?

Y: Sure. What would you like to see?

S: I want to see you perform with {sex partner}.

S: Seeing you and {sex partner} would be please me greatly.

Some sleeping ones:

S: Wake up!  I am horny and need you now.

N: No. I am sleepy.

Y: Mmmmmm. Yes

Y: Good morning.  I am horny too.

Some for breeding (beeing female friendly for instance):

Q: Hey good looking, how about we try for a child?

N: No Thanks.

Y: Oh yes. Lets make a cute one!

N: Uh.. No It would be an abomination.

Some bondage related

Q: Fancy some bondage sex?

Y: Tie me up tight to be my lover.

N: No. Thanks

Y: Let me tie you up to pleasure us both.

Is this on the right track?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. :)

Found this post, didn't know if it's dead or not, but it seems that we are still in the 1.4 version actually , so i will take my chance.

Important things to know :

- Most of suggestion listed below are going to be NPC (both human and creatures), asking for Player to ask sex with them.

(I found SLEN complete enought for the "player ask NPC for sex" player)

- Most of the suggestion will have the position of the player/NPC listed nearby the description. Some of them can be used in multiple situations too.

- If the player will have the opportunity to choose his answer , it will add multiple choices and dialogs with consequences, that will allow more or less dominant and submissive reaction toward the target, so it could be very nice to have them even if the results are the same. (more roleplay , always more roleplay and immersion ! (*_* ) )

- I try to be specific by categories but to create some dialogs that can be found in as much situations as possibles. So, i won't always speak about sex, race and genders, but don't be surprised if you can see lesbian/gay/straight or even gender specific discussion. I try to made it "fit" for most of you. :)

- And, last thing, my english is actually still far from perfect, so please don't hesitate to answer in this thread to correct me when i'm wrong, and delete your posts after. :)

Wanted ideas (Events, then dialogs):

Creatures Events:

1- One Creature, asking to mate with the Player (Creature on Top)

Pop up or Panel appear (Context : When aroused animal approach):

"The creature seems to approach you without any hostile intention. As it approach, you notice instantly that a part of the creature seems to be extremely lively. The creature breath heavily, due to the arousal. It is probably the reason why the animal came to you. While looking at his visible delightful and erect tool that is constantly dripping precum, you can't help but to drool while wondering : "Would you like to help the poor thing by letting it having it way with you ?"

- Choice 1 : Player accept (Top) (Player on bottom , Creature on Top)

* Dialog 1 : "Poor thing ... It would be such a shame to let you like that after all the risks you took to came to me. But just this time, Okay?"

* Dialog 2 : "Well ... I'm not into that kind of thing usually, but if it's between the two of us, i will make sure that you will keep this secret."

* Dialog 3 : "You're lucky little boy, it's been a while since i turned the tables and get a good fuck. let switch roles for this time !"

- Choice 2 : Player accept (Bottom) (Player on Top , Creature on Bottom)

* Dialog 1 : "What a splendid view... Looks like you really need it. I could help you to release you, but you will be the one that will be... recieving it. Is that okay for you ? ... Great !"

* Dialog 2 : "Well, seeing you like that made me become hard too. I'm pretty sure that i can satisfy the two of us, little boy, just turn around... Good boy ! Now let's begin..."

* Dialog 3 : "It's a nice idea my dear, but there's going to be some minor changes in your plans. But don't worry boy, you will like that as much as i will, if not even more."

- Choice 3 : Player refuse (Quit dialog)

* Dialog 1 : "Well, sorry love, but not this time! It looks like your are going to find another mate. But don't be worried love, with a "tool" like that, it probably won't take you so long !"

* Dialog 2 : "...It's such a shame that I already got something as important and BIG as you to do ... Well, probably not big as you to be honest. But another time maybe !"

* Dialog 3 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities actually. Sorry mate. Good luck !"

2- One Creature, asking to mate with the Player (Creature on Bottom)

Pop up or Panel appear (Context : When aroused animal approach):

"Do to some loud whimperings, you turn yourself to see a creature, that doesn't seems to be aggressive... More than that, the animal seems to act with a submissive behaviour. After a few seconds looking at him, all your doubts vanished : something, really big, is standing proudly, twitching constantly and dripping precum on the ground. You wonder if the animal recognized you as his Alpha, or if he is simply aroused, but you can't go to the end of your reflexions : the animal turned of, presenting his hindquarters to you. You can't avoid to be voiceless during a few moments while looking at the magnicifient view in front of you. Those lovely balls, this submissive backside and the view or his erection are too much for you ! You can't think straight... You can't think at all !! What will you do ?"

- Choice 1 : Player accept (Top) (Player on Top , Creature on Bottom)

* Dialog 1 : "So, you want to submit ? To prove to your alpha that you're a good puppy ? Fine ! I will give you what you want so badly. Prepare yourself!"

* Dialog 2 : "Boy, you're going to experiment the taste of a real Alpha. And trust me, you will never forget it!"

* Dialog 3 : "Well, I didn't except that. I'm as hard as you now ... Okay, come here little boy, I will try to give you all the love you need."

- Choice 2 : Player accept (Bottom) (Player on  Bottom, Creature on Top)

* Dialog 1 : "Well, it seems that we want the same thing... I'm sure that we can switch roles and satisfy all of us. Approach, let me have a taste, I will take care of everything."

* Dialog 2 : "I will love to fuck you lovely backside wildly, my dear. And don't worry boy, i will be eager to return you the favor after that. Now, what should we start with ?"

* Dialog 3 : "You know boy, you have a quite impressive tool here. It would be such a waste to let it stay twitching like that. Come on, mount and claim the taste of my alpha's backside !"

* Dialog 1 : "Even if i could look at your sexy backside all the day i got a very important mission, and this mission goes before everything. Sorry, mate!"

* Dialog 2 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities actually. Sorry mate. Good luck !" (Already used in the previous scenario)

3- One Creature, asking to mate with the Player (More Basic Dialogs&choices)

Dialog appear (Context : When aroused animal approach):

"The creature whimpers, it seems that it want you to do something about his lust problem.. Do you want to mate with the aroused creature ?"

* Dialog 1 : "It looks painful, let me help you to... release the tension." (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 2 : "I suppose that i could let you fuck me this time." (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 3 : "Sorry mate, but i'm the one that is going to fuck something now !" (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 4 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities now" (Player refuse, quit dialog)

4- Multiple Creatures, asking to mate with the Player (Creature on Top introduction)

Pop up or Panel appear (Context : When aroused animals approaches):

"It seems that the animals than came near you are now focused on you. Or rather, on some parts of your body. The majority of the creatures seems quite aroused, and begin to turn around you like predators, waiting for her prey to submit. You can't help yourself but to imagine some lustful pictures when thinking about the activities that they are willing to engage. Do you want to take the opportunity to be surrounded by multiple males to experiment news sensations, and this despite theirs races, and let them jump on you ?"

- Choice 1 : Player accept (Player on Bottom)

* Dialog 1 : "I'm always up for a good gangbang ! Come here, let's have some fun together !"

* Dialog 2 : "Do you really think that your number will change anything against me ? Bring it on, it will just make it last a little longer !"

* Dialog 3 : "Well, i loved to have sex with one last time, so, how could it be bad with more ?"

- Choice 2 : Player accept (Switch to Top)

* Dialog 1 : "Ok guys, i will give take care of your manhood if there are still lively after i'm done on my side, okay?"

* Dialog 2 : "I can't take all of you at the same time guys, or we are going to share the pleasure together... Well , it's not a bad idea, after all. Let's do it"

* Dialog 3 : "You are hungry ? Me too! I'm always up for a good sandwich. And I got plenty of time, so let's begin now!"

* Dialog 1 : "Get away from me guys, I'm not in the mood for this now."

5- Multiple Creatures, asking to mate with the Player (Creature on Bottom introduction)

Pop up or Panel appear (Context : When aroused animals approaches):

"The creatures that were around you are approaching, like if they were intrigued. Maybe it's due to your aura, those of the dragonborn, the chosen, able to kill anything, even dragons. The animals are trying to stay calm during their moves, but here is no doubt about this : they consider you as their alpha, if not even more. They all stop at the same time, showing you their submission ss they lie down. You can clearly see than some of them are rock hard, while the others are already twitching and dripping pre with their proudly erect tools. Do you want to please your new pack and have some fun with them, showing them the mercy and the sword of the dragonborn ?"

- Choice 1 : Player accept (Player on Top)

* Dialog 1 : "Ok guys, I will give you the taste of the dragonborn sworld, and you will realize soon enough the potential between you and the dragonborn's stamina !"

* Dialog 2 : "So, who wants to be the first to taste the power of the ultimate alpha dick ? It doesn't really matter, i will gladly fuck you all."

* Dialog 3 : "I will have so much fun playing with all of you, guys. Il will take care of all the parts of your body that are waiting for my cares."

- Choice 2 : Player accept (Switch to Bottom)

* Dialog 1 : "Now boys, your alpha want you to use your hard pricks to fuck him countless, until he can't walk anymore and have him beg you to stop!"

* Dialog 2 : "Now, your master command you to approach those beautiful looking manwoods and let him taste it, and fill every hole can find find with."

* Dialog 3 : "You are lucky because today, your master allow you to do whatever you want with his body. So be grateful, and let's begin immedialty, before i change my mind!"

* Dialog 1 : "I like the idea to add new sex slaves in my collection, but i have other things to do actually. Maybe yi will take you to release me and guard my house next time."

6- Multiple Creatures, asking to mate with the Player (More Basic Dialogs&choices)

Dialog appear (Context : When aroused animals approaches):

"The creatures around you seems aroused enough to approach you, trying to convince you to let have sex with them. Do you want to mate with them ?"

* Dialog 1 : "I was just feeling quite ... empty. Fill me up, and take me hard !" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "A whole pack for me to breed, perfect ! Let's not loose more time !" (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 3 : "Well , let's the party begin !" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 4 : "Take me as rough as you can boys, because next round will be hard for you if you don't !" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 5 : "If you will still be able to walk, i will let you fuck me after that, I promise. But i'm confident as my capacity to oblige you to rest a long time after what it's coming!" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 6 : "Nope! Not this time. Keep your "affection" for someone else!" (Player refuse, quit dialog)

Human NPCs :

1- One NPC, asking to mate with the Player

Dialog appear (Context : When aroused NPC approach):

"Escuse me ... I'm sorry but ... you're quite lovely, and i would knwo if you wanted to have a quick fuck with me ? I'm feeling quite lonely actually."

* Dialog 1 : "What kind of people will do such... Well okay, but i hope that you're quite weel endowed with your tool. You better be working my ass hard!" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "I hope that you were hoping to have something inside you, because this is how it will end. Now, turn around, and call me "daddy"!" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 3 : "Thanks for that ... You have a lots of charms too, and it would be a pleasure to do it with you. Let's find a quiet place and make love where nobody will find us." (Player agree, bottom ot top)

* Dialog 4 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities actually. Sorry mate. Good luck !" (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already used in the scenario "creature 1-")

* Dialog 5 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities now." (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already used in the scenario "creature 3-")

2- One NPC, asking to mate with the Player (More Basic Dialogs&choices)

Dragonborn Fame related

Dialog appear (Context : When aroused NPC approach):

"You ... You are the dragonborn, right ? Can you help me with something ? I ... I always wanted to know if  mating with someone that is strong enought to kill and tame the dragons will be as good as i think ! So ... How about letting me take care of that dragon sword ?"

* Dialog 1 : "Well, I'm more the "dragonbottom" that the "dragonsword". But, if you want to test the legend, you can try. I can take way more than a dragon and i can absorb way more than only dragon souls !" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "I hope that you were prepared to die my dear, because defy the dragonborn could be letal for you ! At least, you will understand that my stamina is as big as my sword !" (Player agree, Top)

* Dialog 3 : "Every part of my body is at least strong enough to write a legend for all of them, one by one. Do you want to test them all, and verify why the dragons now fear me ?" (Player agree, bottom ot top)

* Dialog 4 : "Sorry, but i already got enough dragons to mate. They are probably already waiting for my return and will cover my house in white if i don't hurry." (Player refuse, quit dialog)

3- Multiple NPCs, asking to mate with the Player

Dialog appear (Context : When aroused NPCs approaches):

"Escuse me, but we are currently searching for another person to join us to ... release the tension after an hard day of work. You are cute, and we make make it worth it and enjoyable for all of us. Do you accept ?"

* Dialog 1 : "With, pleasure, I need at least several people to satisky my sexual urges !" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "It's a very nice invitation, but i'm always on top, and i don't want to change that. If it's okay on your side, you can already drop your clothes, and prepare for the good fuck i'm going to give you." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 3 : "Nice ! I like to fuck and turn the tables ! When did we begin ?" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 4 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities actually. Sorry mate. Good luck !" (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already used in the scenario "creature 1-")

* Dialog 5 : "I'm not in the mood for those kind of activities now." (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already used in the scenario "creature 3-")

Followers :

1- One Follower, asking to mate with the Player (Letting you choose roles)

Dialog appear (Context : When follower is aroused):

"Hum, Dovakhiin ? I'm sorry to bother you, but... After those times passed to travel without any time to rest, and without the possibility to have some free time for myself, i can't control the arousal that keep growing ... Can you see how hard I am now? It's dripping everywhere and it's twitching too much for me to think straight. And i don't even speak about moving or fight during a battle. It will be better for all of us to do something about it. Do you agree ? If you want to help, it would be very appreciated. I'm up for anything."

* Dialog 1 : "Well, If you're up for anything, I want to try something with you ... How about letting me have a taste of your poor thing, it seems painful. Let me release it. We will see what's come next after that." (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "Well, If you're up for anything, I want to give it a try. How about using my ass to release you ? Your tool seems quite lovely and i'm asking myself if it would make me cum without any help." (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 3 : "Well, if you're up for anything, i admit that Even if seeing your manwood is really sexy, your ass is way much lovely. Do you want to recieve the pleasure that my battle axe is able to give you ? I'm pretty sure that your weapon will be even harder after that." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 4 : "Well, if you're up for anything, i will take this opportunity, but why don't whe have our way and changes roles after one is done ? I"m sure that both of us will be satisfied after that. I just hope i will still be able to walk, you have a damn huge weapon." (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 5 : "Then, how about taking the lead for this time ? You are hard, i suppose that you have all sorts of things and ideas that came to your mind actually. Don't worry,  i won't say anything, just ... Surprise me." (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 6 : "Sorry dear, but right now is not the time. You will have to keep it like that for now. Try to control it as much as you can. We will see about it later." (Player refuse, quit dialog)

2- One Follower, asking to mate with the Player (Follower on Top)

"Escuse me, Dovahkiin, but i have actually a problem that is hard and need attention... Passing each day at your side, looking at you... It was a matter of time since it became like that, out of my control. I will take the risk to ask, but... Can i use your magnificient backside that i'm looking everyday, to make it come back to it's original state ? I will try my best to make it enjoyable for both of us."

* Dialog 1 : "I'm quite flattered to hear that, but i'm still even more happy to see how you "like" me... I admit that I want to give it a lick and taste the pre that you are still dripping. You better have to work that magnificient backside of mine as hard as your tool is after that!" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 2 : "Well, If you really want to make it enjoyable for both of us, you should speard your legs wide open, and let my dragon bone let all the work. You already know that nobody can't resist to orgasm with it, you included. And you had a pretty lewd face last time that i would enjoy to see again." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 3 : "Well, I have no double about it, but don't forget that i like to changes roles sometimes, and it could last way more than only 1 round." (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 4 : "Sorry dear, but right now is not the time. You will have to keep it like that for now. Try to control it as much as you can. We will see about it later" (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already present in previous scenario)

3- One Follower, asking to mate with the Player (Follower on Bottom)

"Dovahkiin ? I actually have a small problem... Well not that small, as you can see. It's been a while since I release myself. I didn't find time to do it during our adventures. But now, it will be complicated for me to be usefull for you, during fight or even to follow you as long as it's as hard as it is now.

If you want to help me... Hem... I always wanted to... Well, have a taste of your dragon sword. Can I ? You can fuck my ass if you want. ... No, i need you to fuck me ! I can't take it anymore!"

* Dialog 1 : "No problem my dear, you just had to ask. I love look at you manwood twitching at each trust while i'm fucking you. Let's begin, and prepare yourself to a new prostate orgasm. Oh and you can continue to pain the ground in white during our passionate lovemaking." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 2 : "Hum, I always wanted to try to change the roles. How about you filling me this time, using this big weapon to fuck me as deep as you can ? Think as me a your slave, your thing, and not a the dragonborn. You can be rough if you want." (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 3 : "I can do whatever you want my dear. If you want me to release you, just tell me what you want me to do. I won't take the lead this time, so show me your skills." (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 4 : "Sorry dear, but right now is not the time. You will have to keep it like that for now. Try to control it as much as you can. We will see about it later." (Player refuse, quit dialog) (Already present in scenario "Followers 1-")

4- Multiple Followers, asking to mate with the Player (Letting you choose roles)

Dialog appear (Context : When followers are aroused):

"Dovahkiin ? We want to talk to you. We are traveling since a long time, and we didn't took any break. We are both tired, but more than that ... It's been a while since last time we had to release ourselves. We wanted to know if you wanted to take some times to rest, and maybe join us to have some fun together. It's always a pleasure to see the enormous "dragon slayer" in action. So, are you interested by spreading our backside in half ?"

* Dialog 1 : "Looks like you are in the mood... Well, why not, it's been a long day and i'm not the kind of guy that let an opportunity like this one pass, even more if there are some beautifuls creatures as you that want to taste the power of the dragon axe so badly." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 2 : "Don't worry, your backsides are way too much lovely for me to do that. But ifyou want another ride, come here, i could look at you riding me all the day. I'm already ready for the show now." (Player agree, top)

* Dialog 3 : "Well, since you're already hard guys, how about giving me fore pleasure and release yourselves inside me at the same time ? It's been a while since someone fills me up and you know as well as me that you're quite efficient in that." (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 4 : "It's a good observation. And just thinking about the last time made me half erect. But why not change the roles a little time. I know that you both want to mount me, so, should we try it ? How about you tied to make me came by a good and hard ass fucking ?" (Player agree, bottom)

* Dialog 5 : "Yeah, I was just thinking about it. I think that i became quite addicted to the taste of both of your's manwood, i'm already quite hard just but thinking of it. Who is going to take charge this time ?" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 6 : "We shouldn't do this too much often you know, or we won't do anything else... But i suppose that it's been enough since the last time. And we can change the roles too. Well, by what should we begin ?" (Player agree, can be bottom or top)

* Dialog 7 : "Sorry guys, but i need you to wait a little and control yourselves until thinking about what to do with you problems. Keep the rythm!" (Player refuse, quit dialog)

Hope you liked this, mina-san :D

PS : My dear CPU, i hope this will help you in your mod.I'm always happy to add my (*(i hope) helpful*) contribution.

PS² : If you guys liked the content of this post, i would gladly write some other ocntent for this mod if needed, and if it's arouse me of course. Just ask me and i will do it when i have some free time.

PS3 : it's an old video game console.

PS4 : it's a decent console, but still , PC is better. (Yeah, i'm a troll, and yeah, i'm stopping this useless joke right now.)

Archived