Scent of Sex - Dialogues Discussion

A list of possible dialogue lines will be implemented, and for each Sex Rule, it will be possible to decide one or more of the dialogue lines.

Three type of lines will be possible to define:

1. Questions (they require an answer)
  2. Answers to a question
  3. Single comment lines

The actual implementation will require to do 3 possibilities:

• Player asking
  • NPC asking to player
  • NPC asking to NPC

The three different implementation are different and required to support all possible interactions.

Images to explain the three actual required implementations

Player Asking

NPC Asking the Player

NPC to NPC dialogue

A set of lines is already propose (it is not final, something may go away and some new lines may be added)

Legend

Q = Is a question, it will show a possible answer
P = The player can say that
S = It is a statement, an answer is possible but it will not really matter
E = It is a sentence, no answers will be done (Ending)
Y = Positive answer, will lead to sex
N = Negative answer, will stop the dialogue and the scene

**** Questions ****

- (QP) Let's have sex
- (Q) Do you want to have sex with me?
- (Q) You are mine (male)
- (Q) You are mine (female)
- (QP) Hello beautiful, show me your pussy
- (Q) Hello beautiful, I am going to enjoy your pussy
- (QP) Hello beautiful, show me your dick
- (Q) Hello beautiful, I am going to enjoy your dick
- (QP) Hello beautiful, show me your ass
- (QP) Hello beautiful, I am going to enjoy your tits
- (QP) I am going to spank your ass
- (QP) I like you
- (QP) I love you
- (S) You fought well, but now I will enjoy you more
- (S) You should learn how to fight, and now I will enjoy you in a different way
- (S) A naked person should not go around, something bad may happen
- (S) Your hiding skills are not good enough, now I will make you show something more
- (S) Please me, my servant
- (Q) I am excited, I need you now
- (Q) I am excited, can you help me?
- (E) I could not resits!

**** Answers ****

- (Y) Of course
- (Y) I am going to like it
- (YP) Yes
- (Y) Yes master (male)
- (Y) Yes mistress (female)
- (Y) No, please
- (NP) No
- (N) No way
- (N) Not gonna happen
- (Y) I like you too, come here
- (Y) I love you too, come here
- (N) This is not an appropriate time
- (N) This is not an appropriate place
- (Y) This is not an appropriate time, but let's do it
- (Y) This is not an appropriate place, but let's do it
- (Y) I am excited too
- (N) I am not excited
- (N) I am not in the mood
- (Y) You are going to regret that

**** After ****

- That was not bad
- I am satisfied now (Male)
- I am satisfied now (Female)
- You deserved it
- It was amazing
- It was brutal
- Did you like it?

**** Fallback ****

- (QR) What?
- (QRP) What did you say?
- © I said...

**** Factions to support dialogues, each will match a possible condition of the dialogues inside the rules ****

ssxNotInterested --> Will be used when I can calculate if an actor will accept or refuse a proposal, and used to dilter the possible answers
ssxMales --> Will hold all the "males" (Using your ways to define what a male is) found in the scan
ssxFemales --> Will hold all the "females" (Using your ways to define what a female is) found in the scan
ssxAroused --> Will hold actors with an arousal level greather than a value you are going to define (that will be shared between all rules)
ssxNaked --> Will hold all actors that are considered to be naked (result of the nudity calculation)
ssxFollowers --> Quick way to filter on Followers, no impacts on Vanilla or EFF, AFT, UFO, Untamed followers
ssxLowHelth --> Will hold all actors with a health percentage under a certain level (global for all rules)
ssxLowStamina --> Same as above but for stamina
ssxLowMagicka --> Same as above but for magicka
ssxBleeding --> Will hold all actors that are bleeding out (But probably it is useless, because you cannot speak with an actor in bleedout. Need to check.)
ssxIsInFactions --> To have a quick filter when the management of factions will be enabled, to understand if the actor is in any of the listed factions

I am not sure yet that I will use factions

**** Conditions, these will be the possibilities to condition dialogues in the rules ****

For questions: Target sex, Source Sex, Target Nudity, Source nudity, Source Arousal, Target Arousal, IsPlayer, IsFollower, Possible Questions to ask.
For answers: "ssxNotInterested", "ssxMales", "ssxFemales", "ssxFollowers", "ssxAroused", "ssxNaked", "SpouseOf", "LoverOf"

This specific post will be updated with all the results of the discussions.

In playing along with these mods i wanted a dialog option to use amongst followers.  i run with Bishop, Farkas, Xavier and Dumitru and when we check in at home i thought it would be useful to be able to walk up to Jordis and have her go down on so-and-so because i told her to.  So if say i spoke to Farkas and he was randy, i could offer him to lay her out if he wanted. 

I like the "your mine" dialog suggestion, possesiveness is always a turn on to me but have some resistant responses/answers as well.  In RL the Beautiful Dom and gorgeous Sub i was with for a time, had played out alot possesive dialog, but as the switch i was able to put in some resistance dialog to him and spice up his dominance.  The sub was resistant to me as well because i was not his Dom, it made for some fun evenings.  The spanking result for resistance and such. 

While you can set up any dialogue you like, we need to establish a dialogue framework, perhaps Oral, Anal, Vaginal categories, as simple examples. Hmmm, let's see, we'd need an intro PC to NPC, NPC to PC and NPC to NPC, though most folks could get by without NPC to NPC interactions as some will take place out of sight of the player, you know, the old "Wanna fuck?". Perhaps a travel sub categories, i.e. "Let's find someplace less crowded?" And we'll need a refusal category, both with and without rape options for PC and NPC.  Just my 2 cents worth for now.

While you can set up any dialogue you like, we need to establish a dialogue framework, perhaps Oral, Anal, Vaginal categories, as simple examples. Hmmm, let's see, we'd need an intro PC to NPC, NPC to PC and NPC to NPC, though most folks could get by without NPC to NPC interactions as some will take place out of sight of the player, you know, the old "Wanna fuck?". Perhaps a travel sub categories, i.e. "Let's find someplace less crowded?" And we'll need a refusal category, both with and without rape options for PC and NPC.  Just my 2 cents worth for now.

Appreciated. But please consider that I have to do a QuestConditionedVariable for each possible line, and then create each line 3 times, and then link all possible lines that go in sequence.

Don't make me mad, please.

And the max number of lines I will allow is 3 (question, then answer, and after a sex scene another line without an answer)

If I go over this, the implementation cannot be generic, and probably will not fit in a mod like SSX.

Understood CPU, didn't mean to piss in your Cheerios ,bro.

You didn't. (Also because I don't like cheerios  :D  :D  :D )

I just need to keep the enhancement feasible.

Guest ffabris

So, my 2 septims ...

I prefer not to spend time micromanaging stuff, so the only change I would make with respect to SSX as it is now (1.2) is to add more variety to the exiting dialogs. For example, variants on "Do you want to have sex?", with varied replies for the answers. That to me is more than enough to add realism without bogging the mod down.

Having said that, I would suggest NPCs "talking" during sex ... that would certainly add spice to it. I am aware that there are limitations to what can be done (since I tackled this myself for one of my mods), but it would be a nice touch, I think. Again, following the KISS principle, nothing fancy, with a small selection of lines chosen at random.

OK, after a few testing I come to a conclusion:

* Having the dialogue lines configures by condition is a mess to get them playing and requires too much work in creating the rules.

So I will just add multiple possible lines, and you will be able to set, by rule, which lines are possible. If more than one line will be selected for a specific step of the rule, randomly one will be selected.

Would it be possible to just set variables that the end user could populate when they create the rule?

e.g. $SourceDialogWhenAsking

$targetReply

$sourceCommentWhenRefused

$sourceCommentWhenAggressive

etc.

Then if someone wanted to set a comment specific to an animation, they could create the rule just for the animation and type in whatever comments they want.

Uhm... CPU, I want to discuss a thing on the base structure of the Dialogue.

As said, I was developping an interaction system for my mod, that I had abandoned for lack of time (and I'll say that I was lucky, because 2-3 weeks after you came out with Scent of sex :P), anyway that structure contains a dialogue system similar of what you want to do.

I don't think that I have something nearly-ready (just an alpha structure) in term of script, to reuse (also because probably you could script it better), but the theoric structure could be want you're looking for / give you some other ideas to re-use.

So, here, briefly, what I'm talking about:

First of all, I've choosed to use Scenes instead of Dialogs, they're Much easier to configure, modify and they don't have that Damn attitude to collapse one on the another.

The response will given (when possible) via menu (widget) or eventually By  Specific Forcegreet (I've choose the first option).

Secondly, the Scenes doesn't contain the whole dialog but simply some tematic answer with multiple way to say the same thing (and some more specific)

For example:

Greetings -> a Single scene where the 'Active actor' have random possibility to say things like "Hello" "Hi" "Greetings"

Negative response -> Single scene where the random possibility are "No" "not a chance" "Shut up" "Yeah... no!" "Hell no!"

Ask for Sex -> ....

Aggressive Ask for Sex -> ...

etc. etc.

Then the whole dialog get builded simply by put in order a sequence of scene, and the consequence are fired simply when the infrastructure return the final value.

So instead to build specific dialog you give the pieces to the system then say "hey, build a scene with X Y and Z" or you could proceed piece by piece.

This way the PC and the NPC simply act with the Role Given (andf they use the same lines), allowing various possibility, randomizingthe dialogs and it also allow to save much time writing the various dialogue.

This is just a brief explenation, there's also some other element about index, storage, configuration, user customizations, etc. let me know if interested in more details.

Would it be possible to just set variables that the end user could populate when they create the rule?

$targetReply

etc.

Then if someone wanted to set a comment specific to an animation, they could create the rule just for the animation and type in whatever comments they want.

No, that is not possible.

All dialogue lines have t be topics and topic info. They cannot be read from a file.

Any chance for some more "immersive" lines of dialogue? A lot of mods have lines that don't specifically name the orifice you're about to use, but instead has it written in a parenthesis behind the actual line. Modern slang for vagina, breasts and penis just irks me whenever I read it ingame :P

Any chance for some more "immersive" lines of dialogue? A lot of mods have lines that don't specifically name the orifice you're about to use, but instead has it written in a parenthesis behind the actual line. Modern slang for vagina, breasts and penis just irks me whenever I read it ingame :P

This thread is made to discuss the actual lines.

Just propose the ones you like.

Bit late to the party, spent some days to actually play the game instead of modding ;)

1. Structure: I'd like to have an option to rape NPCs as player if they refuse, why should it always be only the other way around? At least i can't see that's planned yet, maybe i missed something.

Text something like: "I have my needs, and you'll fullfill them."

Generally i agree with Versh ffabris, some lines during sex would be great, on the other hand there's apropos which works fine imho and is still supported/updated. The main reason to get this from SSX would be that CPU is much faster than gooser, but i guess that's not really a good reason ;)

2. Text: Without a chance for some randomly chosen lines (if i got it right), there's not that much need for more lines in general imo, i guess they'll become a bit boring after the 10. time no matter how good they are. Nevertheless: "Your hiding skills are poor, so i'll hide something in you" would be an improvement i think. At least if it's no lesbian sex without toys/fingers included.

A bit OT: there is a mod called "aSexy mod deutsch" which is obviously in german, but it's main goal is to provide something like matchmaker (only humans + dogs though) via dialogue + comments during sex. I didn't try it yet, but what i got from the description, it has some very nice dialogues and even some special for certain NPCs you match, like Adrienne and her father. I still don't have a clue about modding, but i'm willing to help with translation if somebody would like to do it, might decrease the demand for dialogues in SSX. On the other hand, it would be another .esp and with proper dialogues in SSX it's uneccessary. However, i made the offer :)

Generally i agree with Versh, some lines during sex would be great, on the other hand there's apropos which works fine imho and is still supported/updated. The main reason to get this from SSX would be that CPU is much faster than gooser, but i guess that's not really a good reason ;)

Uhm... misunderstanding: I'm not speaking about lines of dialogue during the sex act... I'm speaking about a different infrasctructure to make the dialog work much light. This always remaining out of the SL scene (after or before).

(Can you point me where I wrote what has been misunderstood? So I can fix my language)

Redacted due misunderstanding,

No problem, Nazzzgul666, I was just worried about my language skill :)

Generally i agree with Versh, some lines during sex would be great, on the other hand there's apropos which works fine imho and is still supported/updated. The main reason to get this from SSX would be that CPU is much faster than gooser, but i guess that's not really a good reason ;)

Uhm... misunderstanding: I'm not speaking about lines of dialogue during the sex act... I'm speaking about a different infrasctructure to make the dialog work much light. This always remaining out of the SL scene (after or before).

(Can you point me where I wrote what has been misunderstood? So I can fix my language)

Ups, sorry, my mistake. It was ffabris who wanted text during sex, not you. During posting i remembered it was one of you both and i checked ffabris post but missed it in my haste, so i thought it was you. I will edit it.

Hello.

Nobody posted new dialogues, and after uploading the fixed version 1.2a I am going to implement the new dialogues.

Keep in mind that once the dialogues are done, I will not change them.

You still have time to propose some dialogue lines, if you like.

K.R.,

Hello, I think add more passive/shy dialouge and aggressive/vicious dialouge into the PC's dialogue structures and add more aggressive dialogue into NPC dialogues, such as when NPC ask/force the PC, the NPC will say "Hey you! Come with with me! I want to enjoy your body!", then the PC can say either "Get off you creep!" or "No, please" and then the NPC will say "Hmph, alright, I'll go." or "Hah! Let's see what you're made of!" or "You ain't gonna nowhere!" and then the NPC will react according to the dialogue, either will start the scene based on the rules settings.

Let me give this a try.

NPC to (female) PC

question: Nice armor, I bet its hiding something good.

PC to NPC

response 1: If your life is precious to you, avert your eyes pup.

condition 1: lvl player is ...% higher then lvl npc

response 2: If the armor doesn't giving you the hint, I'm more then a handful for you. You want to test that?

condition 2: lvl player is ~equal~ to lvl npc

response 3: Best not to get the armor damaged, I'll show you whats hidden.

condition 3: lvl player is ...% lower then lvl npc

NPC to PC

response 1: My eyes stay focused and so are the eyes of my mates. - sexaction: rape

condition: npc has ...% more allies then player

response 1: My heart bleeds for my eyes did not give what it needs. - action: npc flees

condition: npc has ...% less allies then player

response 2: My eyes stay focused and so are the eyes of my mates. - sexaction: rape

condition: npc has ...% more allies then player

response 2: My heart bleeds for my eyes did not give what it needs. - action: npc flees

condition: npc has ...% less allies then player

response 3: You won't loose more but some pride and dignity and a little of your time, my lady allow me ... - sexaction: consensual

condition: player's sexual orientation aligns with npc's

response 3: I see your heart is against it. I don't mind, I like mine to struggle! - sexaction: rape

condition: player's sexual orientation doesn't align with npc's

$targetReply

etc.

No, that is not possible.

All dialogue lines have t be topics and topic info. They cannot be read from a file.

That's a shame. If this mod ends up in my next install, and I think it will, I'm sure I'd have my own ideas of the lines I'd want to see. From what I see here it seems like other people do too.

I wonder, is TES5Edit scripting robust enough to generate these topics from a file?

Archived