I guess I'm just an idiot, but I can't figure out how to install the mod... I've only ever used a mod manager before..

Could anyone help? With a walkthrough maybe?

Open Mod Manager, click the "Install a new mod from archive" (first icon on the toolbar). Select the mod's archive. Select the options you want and you are done. Remember to install all the dependencies before the mod...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i think i may be retarded for asking this but.......

when i installed the HDT extension the butt and breast stretch out like a deflated sex doll (lol) when the character died or sit or do anything related to getting close to the ground naked

when dead the butt and breast just stay stretched out and stiff.

i read about the issue, they said it's in the bones but i don't know how to change that.

thanks if you read this ._.v

I just installed this mod - CBBE version, sassy teens 2.5 and I'm using MO.  I have the load order as mentioned, but still getting underwear.  New modder and no idea what I did wrong.  All the files *seem* to be in place.  Sorry if this is n00b question, still learning....

Solved - it looks like the latest version of sassy teens changed the textures/meshes folder name to "sassy" instead of "sassyteen"  I copied the contents of "sassyteen" to a folder named "sassy" in both meshes and testures of the mod directory and it works now.

On 12/25/2017 at 5:17 PM, Ravenox said:

i think i may be retarded for asking this but.......

when i installed the HDT extension the butt and breast stretch out like a deflated sex doll (lol) when the character died or sit or do anything related to getting close to the ground naked

when dead the butt and breast just stay stretched out and stiff.

i read about the issue, they said it's in the bones but i don't know how to change that.

thanks if you read this ._.v

I was having the same problem. Funnily enough, your question is what pointed me towards the solution. You apparently spent longer looking for an answer than I did. I figure the least I can do is give you the rest of the answer so you can fix yours. :-)

Get XPMS (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?) and Realistic Ragdolls and Force (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?, required by XPMS). Mod Organizer handled them both with no hassle for me and afterwards HDT and Sexlab started playing nice.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I broke my installation of sassy teens, wondering if anyone could help.

My problems started with changing bodyslide preset. Used the recommended teen body, but wanted a bit of difference between the girls, so made 100 weight have more of an ass and less "teeny" tits. I then gave Mikki 100 weight, Verra 50, Heidi 0 through tes5edit. That may or may not have caused brown face bug (made the change several days ago, problems really only started tonight though, after editing the esp through CK, but not touching the actor files only quest aliases). They have also lost their hdt girly bits.

Anyway, google told me to alt+f4 in CK to rebuild facegen data. Bad advice, very bad advice. That broke their face. So I manually downloaded original mod, ripped facegen data from that and its kinda fixed, but with the following problems:

1. On each of the girls there is a noticeable tan line of sorts across their foreheads. Everything below the line is very pale, but forehead is a more rosy color. 

2. I definitely did something to break their vaginas (god that sounds so dirty). But all I did was make changes to body preset, move the 2 files into sassy folder. How do I give it back?

3. Looking at original sassy teen file through bsa browser, it contains many files I seemingly don't have. For example inside my mesh/actor/.../sassy folder I have the two of each body, feet, hands, and one skeleton file. Inside the original BSA I'm seeing multiple files for hairlines and outfits. MY sassy textures are also missing quite a bit of files it seems. I could move them over, but I'm at a loss for how they could have not been there in the first place. Does seem like moving over hairline files could fix #1 though.

The easy solution should just be to reinstall original then this one, but I've made many changes to the original esp, creating a custom quest and packages. I want to avoid losing all that as much as possible. (until changing the weight, none of my changes were to the actor files themselves, it was all done through quest aliases)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 8:15 PM, lockman512 said:

I was having the same problem. Funnily enough, your question is what pointed me towards the solution. You apparently spent longer looking for an answer than I did. I figure the least I can do is give you the rest of the answer so you can fix yours. :-)

Get XPMS (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?) and Realistic Ragdolls and Force (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?, required by XPMS). Mod Organizer handled them both with no hassle for me and afterwards HDT and Sexlab started playing nice.

Im having the same issue. Was using the UNP version, then switched to the CBBE and still the same problem. Im using ragdolls, but am using XPMSE. Should i use regular XPMS? The whole body is stretched looking and feet are stretched as well.

On 1/28/2018 at 6:28 PM, dmcturnan said:

Im having the same issue. Was using the UNP version, then switched to the CBBE and still the same problem. Im using ragdolls, but am using XPMSE. Should i use regular XPMS? The whole body is stretched looking and feet are stretched as well.

I'm having no issues right now with  XPMSE, I just checked. I had previously never used any skeleton mod and it didn't take me long to upgrade from XPMS to XPMSE once I started looking into them. When I was having this issue, it was with ALL women in the game, not just the sassy teens. The only other mods I have installed that I could see affecting it are HDT Physics Extensions and HDT HighHeels.  Also - grasping at straws here - make sure you've got the skeleton fix enabled in FNIS.

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2018 at 11:34 AM, McLude said:

thanks the SE version 2.5.7 doesn't seem to work :confused: When i found some of the teen girls they had no bodies, they were floating heads and the textures were messed up. The lite version that flatliner10  made available works perfectly though :smile: I just needed to change the unp version to the cbbe version which was easy to replace the meshes and textures and done. thanks again for the link :smile: 

now I got to figure out where all the new followers are :tongue: I forgot and the nexus is useless without the mod description :confused: no txt file that usually comes with follower mods to at least tell you where they are :tongue: 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Zonreon said:

Hey, I know this thread is ancient, but does anyone have the original Sassy Girls mods for Special Edition? The previously posted mega downloads are for Oldrim.

Just take the 5 minutes it takes to port them. 

• 2 months later...