Been using your version since u first uploaded it, still use them to this day. But every time I speak to them whilst wearing the Amulet of Mara they wanna get married lol... Shame already spoken for... Not chucking my love spuds on the barbecue.

But looking at the description if there 18 or 18+ they should be allowed to be in a marriage faction.

This replacer doesn't touch their behaviour and I believe there's something regarding this topic in the original mod's description at nexus... On the other hand I suppose you can 'manipulate' it with "The Manipulator" mod if you want...

• 2 weeks later...

You can try manual installation, but as I don't know NMM (and I don't care for it) and it's directory structure - I'm not going to describe it for you :(

i use mo so no issues, but another option would be to unpack the sassy teen girls bsa (by triptherift) using a bsa unpacker

and manually overwrite the sassyteen meshes and textures with mofme ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this work in SE?

I tried but could not get it to work.

Its likely due to missing requirements.

Its requires the "HDT Physics Extension" mod, which in turn requires SKSE.

Since SKSE has not been updated for SE yet and the old version not working with SE, then HDT Physics Extension would likely not work either.

Maybe the mod author could be so kind as to offer us his insights on this?

Does this work in SE?

Since SKSE has not been updated for SE yet and the old version not working with SE, then HDT Physics Extension would likely not work either.

This is just a body replacer. If the original Sassy Teen Girls addon works in SE - then it's just a matter of replacing the bodies with something like CBBE... There is no SKSE in SE so at this time modding it and using it with other mods is a no-no to me.

Does this work in SE?

This is just a body replacer. If the original Sassy Teen Girls addon works in SE - then it's just a matter of replacing the bodies with something like CBBE... There is no SKSE in SE so at this time modding it and using it with other mods is a no-no to me.

I dont know if the original works in SE, because I havent tried it.

However the mod author has uploaded an SE version of the two original, 

Sassy Teen Girls and Sassy Girl Followers, as a single mod.

One thing is certain I have been unable to get this mod to work with the SE mod, and if this is just a body replacer, then I just dont understand why it does not work.
But I would be willing to hazard a guess that it has something to do with the updated version.

Does this work in SE?

One thing is certain I have been unable to get this mod to work with the SE mod, and if this is just a body replacer, then I just dont understand why it does not work.
But I would be willing to hazard a guess that it has something to do with the updated version.

Because it requires HDT which in turn requires SKSE which doesn't work in SE. So yeah, you can make a nude replacer if there is some CBBE or UNP for SE... but my replacer will not work.

Does this work in SE?

Because it requires HDT which in turn requires SKSE which doesn't work in SE. So yeah, you can make a nude replacer if there is some CBBE or UNP for SE... but my replacer will not work.

Not using this mod, but learning the method for doing so; I was able to do the same effects for Skyrim SE. Just message me if you want me to know how to do so.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

File Name: Sassy Teen Girls Followers COS (CBBE) Body Replacer

File Submitter: Mofme

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2016

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Sassy Teen Girls CBBE, HDT Physics Extension, Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

Requirements:

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE

HDT Physics Extension

Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

This simple mod does three things:

- replaces the body meshes with CBBE HDT by Caliente or Clams Of Skyrim by scivirus (several default presets and two my custom presets).....

Hi,

I am just learning about body slide/outfit studio.

I have this mod and is great. Used it for a long time now.

I am not too sure about body meshes seem to be alot of them listed in body slide.

I have 2 mods that may use teen bodies they are

M'rissi's Tails of Troubles    Tested_Follower    26/09/17 9:13:41 PM    26/09/17 9:09:04 PM    1.5 / ?    KreaQ

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE 2.1-74264-2-1    Tested_Follower    28/09/17 9:49:43 PM    28/09/17 7:29:14 PM    ?    

and of course Sassy Teen Girls Customizer - CBBE COS

What I want to schieve:

use this outfit:

UNP - Bondage A UNP MashUp by Nightasy-19067-2 Tested - Body, Armor & Textures 26/09/17 8:31:52 PM 23/12/14 2:11:00 PM     ?  

for sassy girl and M'rissi

but it deforms under the breast only so I thought I would try adjusting the outfit for this body.

I am thinking the two mods use different bodies but they are quite close to look at.

How do I actually select this body?

I have under Outfit/Body:CBBE body HDT two presets:

preset1: Cos Teen body

preset2: Cos Teen body 2

Which one is used? are both used at various times?

pzaw

File Name: Sassy Teen Girls Followers COS (CBBE) Body Replacer

File Submitter: Mofme

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2016

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Sassy Teen Girls CBBE, HDT Physics Extension, Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

Requirements:

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE

HDT Physics Extension

Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

This simple mod does three things:

- replaces the body meshes with CBBE HDT by Caliente or Clams Of Skyrim by scivirus (several default presets and two my custom presets).....

Hi,

I am just learning about body slide/outfit studio.

I have this mod and is great. Used it for a long time now.

I am not too sure about body meshes seem to be alot of them listed in body slide.

I have 2 mods that may use teen bodies they are

M'rissi's Tails of Troubles    Tested_Follower    26/09/17 9:13:41 PM    26/09/17 9:09:04 PM    1.5 / ?    KreaQ

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE 2.1-74264-2-1    Tested_Follower    28/09/17 9:49:43 PM    28/09/17 7:29:14 PM    ?    

and of course Sassy Teen Girls Customizer - CBBE COS

What I want to schieve:

use this outfit:

UNP - Bondage A UNP MashUp by Nightasy-19067-2 Tested - Body, Armor & Textures 26/09/17 8:31:52 PM 23/12/14 2:11:00 PM     ?  

for sassy girl and M'rissi

but it deforms under the breast only so I thought I would try adjusting the outfit for this body.

I am thinking the two mods use different bodies but they are quite close to look at.

How do I actually select this body?

I have under Outfit/Body:CBBE body HDT two presets:

preset1: Cos Teen body

preset2: Cos Teen body 2

Which one is used? are both used at various times?

pzaw

It depends which option you have selected during mod installation.

COS Teen Body is used for CBBE / COS Mofme Teen 1 - RECOMMENDED

COS Teen Body 2 is used for CBBE / COS Mofme Teen 2

Only one can be used at any time (the one selected during installation).

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...