Hmmm... Question.. I have STG's installed... then downloaded this mod, and installed it via NMM (i tried MO, but it just was to complicated in doing any 'direct' modding (such as whats needed to tweak custom races and such... so went back to useing NMM).  After going threw your mods 'installer' steps.. NMO showed it as being installed, but it never showed it overwriting anything.

As a test, i launched my save file, and took off the armor shirt from one of the girls i curently have as a follower.  She revereted back to the dress/gown default she had before. (ie: not nakie like i'd have expected).  Did i miss a step somewhere?

I'm not uding NMM so I don't know. If it's similar to MO then you should see the replacer in your install order and it should be lower (higher id) than the base mod. I wouldn't overwrite anything, rather install it as a separate mod. Also keep in mind that it doesnt't replace the ESP file, so it won't change any behaviour scripts original mod already uses so if they keep equipping their armor/clothes then try to use unequipall/removeall console commands on them, or use one of the mods which allows you to change their clothes via scripts (like the puppet master or the enhanced follower framework).

I'm not uding NMM so I don't know. If it's similar to MO then you should see the replacer in your install order and it should be lower (higher id) than the base mod. I wouldn't overwrite anything, rather install it as a separate mod. Also keep in mind that it doesnt't replace the ESP file, so it won't change any behaviour scripts original mod already uses so if they keep equipping their armor/clothes then try to use unequipall/removeall console commands on them, or use one of the mods which allows you to change their clothes via scripts (like the puppet master or the enhanced follower framework).

Problem is.. i dont see any esp for this particular mod.  The files were added to the Mesh/Texture folders, but there dosnt seem to be any actual esp to go along with it? There dosnt seem to be a esp at all in the zip file either.

It's just mesh/texture replacer for the original STG mod. There is no ESP.

Hmm yea.. i noticed when i loaded up again that all 3 of them are now wearing teh weapons the way my skeleton is set up to be (swords on back and such).

Guess i'll have to look into how to make them take off 'all' of their equiped clothing then and see if that fixes it =)

*quick edit*

And by outfits that their stubornly keeping on, i mean the 'default' outfits they revert to if you unequip any given armor. or dismiss them from your service.  Thats what im trying to get off :D

Ok.. i got it sorted.

Had to go into the CK (after spending about 2 hours getting CK 'fixed' so it wouldn't crash within 30 seconds) and actually edit their default outfits... Everythings workin' the way i wanted now, Including your mod/Change *dances*

• 2 weeks later...

Nice patch, I didn't think I would like your recommended teen body, but it grows on you pretty quick. I would like to add a bit of color to the flesh tones. The skin textures are really nice but the whole porcelain doll / is she a vampire look (very Japanese ;-) needs to see a bit more sun.

Could I twist your arm into thinking about making a patch for Perrine/Cecilia as well? I tried to do it myself but the custom skeleton and shrunken heads are way outside my comfort zone.

Thanks again

File Name: Sassy Teen Girls Followers COS (CBBE) Body Replacer

File Submitter: Mofme

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2016

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Sassy Teen Girls CBBE, HDT Physics Extension, Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls CBBE by triptherift (download CBBE version. It should work with UNP version as well, but no guarantees).

You may want to use UUNP/UUNP Special version of this replacer/customizer if you use this body type. You will find it here.

Requirements:

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE

HDT Physics Extension

Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

The time progresses quickly in Skyrim and the triplets who are now just over the age of 18 are considered adult by the Skyrim's people.

This grants them the priviledge to wear no underwear. (In fact these followers were already defined as adults by the original author).

If for some reason you find this mod offensive - please don't use it.

This simple mod does three things:

- replaces the body meshes with CBBE HDT by Caliente or Clams Of Skyrim by scivirus (several default presets and two my custom presets)

- replaces the skeleton with XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama

- replaces the body textures with excellent Leyenda Skin 3.0 CBBE by HeroedeLeyenda or SG Textures by hellosanta or Fair Skin Complexion Textures

All the credit goes to above modders (triptherift, Caliente, scivirus, Groovtama, HeroedeLeyenda, hellosanta and HHaleyy).

To do:

- Nothing. This is final release unless some bugs are found.

download.png

Click here to download this file

If this has already been addressed, I apologize. I just was not able to find anyone else who reported this problem.

I downloaded the body replacer. Followed the instructions as closely as possible. Sassy teens, still dressed in underwear.

What did I miss?

File Name: Sassy Teen Girls Followers COS (CBBE) Body Replacer

File Submitter: Mofme

File Submitted: 11 Apr 2016

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: Sassy Teen Girls CBBE, HDT Physics Extension, Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls CBBE by triptherift (download CBBE version. It should work with UNP version as well, but no guarantees).

You may want to use UUNP/UUNP Special version of this replacer/customizer if you use this body type. You will find it here.

Requirements:

Sassy Teen Girls CBBE

HDT Physics Extension

Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

The time progresses quickly in Skyrim and the triplets who are now just over the age of 18 are considered adult by the Skyrim's people.

This grants them the priviledge to wear no underwear. (In fact these followers were already defined as adults by the original author).

If for some reason you find this mod offensive - please don't use it.

This simple mod does three things:

- replaces the body meshes with CBBE HDT by Caliente or Clams Of Skyrim by scivirus (several default presets and two my custom presets)

- replaces the skeleton with XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama

- replaces the body textures with excellent Leyenda Skin 3.0 CBBE by HeroedeLeyenda or SG Textures by hellosanta or Fair Skin Complexion Textures

All the credit goes to above modders (triptherift, Caliente, scivirus, Groovtama, HeroedeLeyenda, hellosanta and HHaleyy).

To do:

- Nothing. This is final release unless some bugs are found.

download.png

Click here to download this file

If this has already been addressed, I apologize. I just was not able to find anyone else who reported this problem.

I downloaded the body replacer. Followed the instructions as closely as possible. Sassy teens, still dressed in underwear.

What did I miss?

Make sure you downloaded the correct mod (linked in the description) and the replacer is lower in install order (higher install order ID) than the original mod. And you will be fine. Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

In order to change their outfits remove their outfits do I have to open the CK and edit their default outfit? This mod doesnt do that?

No, you don't have to. You can use a mod like Puppet Master or Dibellas Compulsion which will allow you to force them to (not) wear clothes or you can use console command (open console, click the follower, type command: unequipall (or unequip all I never remeber) and/or removeallitems.

This mod simply changes the 'nude' mesh, so they don't wear anything under their clothing, but It doesn't change their behaviour (and yes, they don't really want to remove their clothing the ordinary way (ie by their trade menu)).

Forgive me for being dense here but... how exactly to I install this? The original mod just comes with an .esp and .bsa, and I don't don't see a file path to follow to install the custom body/skeleton provided in this one.

Unless I'm missing something?

Forgive me for being dense here but... how exactly to I install this? The original mod just comes with an .esp and .bsa, and I don't don't see a file path to follow to install the custom body/skeleton provided in this one.

Unless I'm missing something?

You install it with FOMOD compatible mod manager like Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager and it has to be lower in the install order than the original mod. You can install it manually as well, but if you don't know how to do that - then you probably need one of the above mod managers anyways...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how to install this. :( I use NMM but it doesn't seem to get the right face and body. Also, how do you even get to these presets?

You should be able to choose them during installation. I don't use NMM, MO is much better, so you should try it if possible...

i installed the mod but they are still wearing bras and panties when naked

You installed it manually (which is not possible) or you used Mod Organizer but your install order is not correct. Replacer should be lower on the install order (higher install order ID) than the original mod.

Regards.