View File

This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls CBBE by triptherift (download CBBE version. It should work with UNP version as well, but no guarantees).

You may want to use UUNP/UUNP Special version of this replacer/customizer if you use this body type. You will find it here.

Requirements:
Sassy Teen Girls CBBE
HDT Physics Extension
Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)

The time progresses quickly in Skyrim and the triplets who are now just over the age of 18 are considered adult by the Skyrim's people.
This grants them the priviledge to wear no underwear. (In fact these followers were already defined as adults by the original author).

If for some reason you find this mod offensive - please don't use it.

This simple mod does three things:
- replaces the body meshes with CBBE HDT by Caliente or Clams Of Skyrim by scivirus (several default presets and two my custom presets)
- replaces the skeleton with XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama
- replaces the body textures with excellent Leyenda Skin 3.0 CBBE by HeroedeLeyenda or SG Textures by hellosanta or Fair Skin Complexion Textures

All the credit goes to above modders (triptherift, Caliente, scivirus, Groovtama, HeroedeLeyenda, hellosanta and HHaleyy).

To do:
- Nothing. This is final release unless some bugs are found.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sassy Teen Girls CBBE, HDT Physics Extension, Clams of Skyrim 3.2 (optional - only if COS body is used)
  • Special Edition Compatible

One hopes you got permission or this going to be huge shitstorm, pretty sure the author expressly said no nude mods, period.

No I don't have the permission and I don't really feel I need one, this pack doesn't include even a single file from his mod. As long as someone uses a mod organizer then even the original files remain intact. I don't know why it would be a problem, but if he comes to me asking to remove the file - I will.

PS Only thing author said was that he won't release nude version because he doesn't want any problem with Nexus.

One hopes you got permission or this going to be huge shitstorm, pretty sure the author expressly said no nude mods, period.

No I don't have the permission and I don't really feel I need one, this pack doesn't include even a single file from his mod. As long as someone uses a mod organizer then even the original files remain intact. I don't know why it would be a problem, but if he comes to me asking to remove the file - I will.

PS Only thing author said was that he won't release nude version because he doesn't want any problem with Nexus.

Permissions:

My understanding of the permissions on the individual mod assets used in these files are that the assets are free to use with credits to the creators, which I have done here to the best of my knowledge. If I have missed something in the permissions, let me know and I will either correct the permissions or remove the offending material upon request. For use of this mod, please provide credits as above and a link to this mod on Nexus, thanks. The voice assets in this mod were built by me, are a work in progress, and may NOT be used without my permission at this time. I released a modder resource version of the voices as a separate mod here. If you translate this mod, please provide a link so I can show it here. No paid modding sites, ever.

Q: Will you do <x> body type?

A: What you see is what you get. This mod exists because I'm interested in adding variety in voice and NPC types to the game. Between the UNP and CBBE body types that I've supplied, you can equip them with most any armor type and get a decent result. The nevernude body types included are what they are because the NPCs in the mod are meant to represent young teen females, and I don't care to step over any boundaries on this site.

No word about he is against nude versions

does NNM work too install it ?

or only MO ?

Edit: Yes the xml inside the archive is only the bodyslide preset so yes it should install with NMM

Permissions:

My understanding of the permissions on the individual mod assets used in these files are that the assets are free to use with credits to the creators, which I have done here to the best of my knowledge. If I have missed something in the permissions, let me know and I will either correct the permissions or remove the offending material upon request. For use of this mod, please provide credits as above and a link to this mod on Nexus, thanks. The voice assets in this mod were built by me, are a work in progress, and may NOT be used without my permission at this time. I released a modder resource version of the voices as a separate mod here. If you translate this mod, please provide a link so I can show it here. No paid modding sites, ever.

Q: Will you do <x> body type?

A: What you see is what you get. This mod exists because I'm interested in adding variety in voice and NPC types to the game. Between the UNP and CBBE body types that I've supplied, you can equip them with most any armor type and get a decent result. The nevernude body types included are what they are because the NPCs in the mod are meant to represent young teen females, and I don't care to step over any boundaries on this site.

No word about he is against nude versions

does NNM work too install it ?

or only MO ?

Edit: Yes the xml inside the archive is only the bodyslide preset so yes it should install with NMM

"I don't care to step over any boundaries on this site." - that's what I was talking about above.

thanks for the help

I corrected myself I looked what the xml is its just a bodyslide preset so it should install with NMM without any modifications as the folder structer itself is NMM compatible

Yeah, it's just a bodyslide preset for Caliente's BodySlide tool - it's my mistake I havn't put it at the CalienteTools path (it has to be  done by hand). I will correct it in the next update if ever released.

There is absolutely nothing wrong here. The worst thing this preset does is use the word teen, which by itself is not descriptive enough and not against the site's strict rules regarding pre-pubescent content. Replace the word "teen" with "petite" here and I highly doubt anybody would sincerely care.

EDIT: I may have misunderstood your comment here, assumed you were saying it would be a shitstorm because of the sites rule regarding underage content. Seems you may have been more referring to the original mods author and their asset permissions, I think? If the original author has a problem with it, they are free to contact myself or any moderator to have this removed, assuming it actually uses any of their assets.

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm more than certain all this does is create the same exact file path for his custom body to overwrite the original in the mod. It's to say the original mod is needed as intended to be installed and then install this after if you want these custom nude bodies

@OP

You should be perfectly fine. Even if the author disapproves. You aren't altering the original mod and reuploading it so you are not violating anything.

There is absolutely nothing wrong here. The worst thing this preset does is use the word teen, which by itself is not descriptive enough and not against the site's strict rules regarding pre-pubescent content. Replace the word "teen" with "petite" here and I highly doubt anybody would sincerely care.

EDIT: I may have misunderstood your comment here, assumed you were saying it would be a shitstorm because of the sites rule regarding underage content. Seems you may have been more referring to the original mods author and their asset permissions, I think? If the original author has a problem with it, they are free to contact myself or any moderator to have this removed, assuming it actually uses any of their assets.

It's the latter, the author's permissions; Nexus' absurdist hypocrisy/double standard have no bearing.

Thanks for this as well, much easier (and better looking) than using the command from Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite to pseudo-change their body type (at least I think it is from there...) and having the head/neck be a different color/shade than the body.

Personally I'd prefer a bit more in the chest department, but since I'm not all that versed in it I should probably read up on how to modify it myself!

Thanks for this as well, much easier (and better looking) than using the command from Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite to pseudo-change their body type (at least I think it is from there...) and having the head/neck be a different color/shade than the body.

Personally I'd prefer a bit more in the chest department, but since I'm not all that versed in it I should probably read up on how to modify it myself!

Most of the follower/npc mods have a big rack (even if the body is rather thin which is so unrealistic), so I tought it's only proper to add some diversity ;]

Also it's sooooo easy to  modify it by yourself - just use the Caliente's Bodyslide tool to tweak the body to your tastes. Then click Build (which will overwrite the body your PC and random NPCs use so it's good idea to save your current preset first), then overwrite femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif from my zip file with those you just created and your good to go . Just remember to tweak both - low weight and high weight body presets.

I can create the picture tutorial how to customize any NPC (especially follower mods) if enough people want it.

Any plans to offer a regular cbbe body type? Or a bodyslide file?

Well... Almost 1000 downloads and it's not even 48h since I uploaded it... I think I will add some different body meshes, textures and proper FOMOD installer.

The bodyslide preset I bundled in the zip file will work perfectly fine with the regular CBBE (you just need to copy the xml file to location like:

%SKYRIMDIR%\Mod Organizer\overwrite\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets

or

%SKYRIMDIR%\Mod Organizer\mods\BodySlide nad Outfit Studio\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(basically it should be placed in %SKYRIMDATADIR%\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets directory - wherever your Skyrim\Data directory is - I'm using the Mod Organizer so I'm using it's "virtual filesystem" to install the mods and both dirs will work for me)

I will correct it in the next release so the preset is added to Bodyslide during the installation.

Like I said no assets from the original mod has been used (I used to mod Operation Flashpoint extensively in the past - I even have one total overhaul mod on my account which changed everything in this game - from vehicles and characters, through the  game map, building models, sounds, scripts, GUI etc... I had very strict policy if it comes to 'borrowing' the assets and I always asked other modders for permission to use their stuff (scripts mostly) as long as this stuff wasn't designed to reuse in the mods in the first place (like body textures/models or skeletons in this case) and I also required other guys to ask for my permission (most of them didn't really obeyed which was making me so mad - even after 10+ years I still see my assets in use even in mods for so much newer games like GTA V - but I don't really care anymore lol).

So if it comes to this particular mod - body meshes are from Clams of Skyrim and CBBE, skeleton is XP32 obviously and all textures come from Leyenda Skin 3.0 packs (which are great) - just like it was described in the mod's description.

Regards

This is nice, wonder if some one can convert some outfits for this body shape. Maybe Lush Gear sets by samisme74 ( http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=&sid=47db49f9f08a93fae9a02f6b635f73b3&search_app_filters[downloads][searchInKey]=files&search_app_filters[downloads][files][sortKey]=date&search_term=cbbe+slim&search_app=downloads ). I suck in bodyslide. I am willing to pay for somebody converting all 6 outfit collections ( just pm me for detail ).

Most of the follower/npc mods have a big rack (even if the body is rather thin which is so unrealistic), so I tought it's only proper to add some diversity ;]

Also it's sooooo easy to  modify it by yourself - just use the Caliente's Bodyslide tool to tweak the body to your tastes. Then click Build (which will overwrite the body your PC and random NPCs use so it's good idea to save your current preset first), then overwrite femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif from my zip file with those you just created and your good to go . Just remember to tweak both - low weight and high weight body presets.

I can create the picture tutorial how to customize any NPC (especially follower mods) if enough people want it.

No worries, I like diversity as well! Just maybe a B-cup instead of an A-cup... ;^)

I'm using UNP, so I'm a bit hesitant to try and change anything unless it is specific to these NPCs only. I don't want to lose my current global set-up. As I said, not well versed in this but I probably should learn more.

I use unnp special.  everything works fine until i give the npc armor.  then the npc's body defaults to weight 1.0.  

Yes, this is expected... your armor is built for your UUNPS' bodyslide presets so it will behave like this, and the body preset I used is different.

I will relese the extended replacer including UUNP/UUNPS/CBBE/COS body meshes with  several different presets and body textures in a few days, hopefully it will solve the problem for you.