Desperately looking for help

Hi together

I am kind of desperate right now. I had problems loading savegames once in a while, but right now i can do nothing, not even start a new game. The error occured after i told LOOT to order my plugins, and i idiot forgot to make a backup before.

I already installed enboost, and used the skse-feature for more memory. If it helps, i am using Mod-Organizer.

I would be glad and happy if someone would help me to correct my load order and points me to errors i made and plugins which i must disable.

I attached the last logfiles and my current loadorder.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my bad english, and best Regards,

Mardukco

Script.rar

If you change the load order, you may need to re-generate the bashed patch.

And, why are you using UFO if you have already EFF?

In MO, go to your save game list, right click on the most recent one, and check if there are errors.

Okay, i deactivated UFO. Don't know why i kept it, sorry

Will regenerate the batched patch and report back :-)

Regarding the savegame : It shows a missing esp, which i deactivated because i thought it causes the errors. The plugin was deviously enchanted chests.

I rebuild the batched patch but still facing the same problem, sorry...

Thanks for your help :-)

You can try to clean the save game by removing all references (scripts and forms) from the mod yo deactivated (Devious Ench Chests.)

A new game can start? Or do you have problems also in starting a new game?

You use Mod Organizer. Just disable a set of mods (block of ten of them every time), and try to start a new game.

When you will be able to start then you have found the mod (or better a set of about 10 mods, but at this point you can check each one of them.)

You use Mod Organizer. Just disable a set of mods (block of ten of them every time), and try to start a new game.

When you will be able to start then you have found the mod (or better a set of about 10 mods, but at this point you can check each one of them.)

Yup, this. It's time consuming but it identifies mod conflicts very reliably.

I narrowed it down i think. It has to do with Maria Eden. If i load it near the End of my load order i can load saves and start a new game, but most of the mcm-menus are missing. If i place it higher (before slaverun reloaded i guess) i get ctd's everytime i try to load or start anew. If i am at home i will tinker a little with load order and report back.

Suggestions are still welcome.

Thanks for answering and regards,

Edit: thing is, i know that it can be playable and relatively stable with all functions and menus. Even with more mods activated. I just don't remember how. I sorted through loot' and after that i pressed the "sort" button in MO. After i made the patches i grouped requiem and it's patches and showed _some esps_  a bit higher and another a little down. I just can't remember the right combination. It drives me mad, but no matter how much i grind my brain and trie to redo the steps, it won't work... hope was someone has a similiar modlist, and/or similiar problems in the past.

Again, i am very thankfull for every answer and every help/suggestion/casual comments you can offer.

Mardukco

Edit: ...I sorted through loot' and after that i pressed the "sort" button in MO. After i made the patches i grouped requiem and it's patches and showed _some esps_  a bit higher and another a little down. I just can't remember the right combination. It drives me mad, but no matter how much i grind my brain and trie to redo the steps, it won't work... hope was someone has a similiar modlist, and/or similiar problems in the past....

Mardukco

With the MO sort option - not sure if you are talking about the plugins order button or the beta sort option for the mod load order, but I can tell you right now that there is a reason the load order sort is still in beta.  For example, MO wants me to put Campfire below Sexlab Framework, but if I do that, Sexlab has trouble identifying Papyrus utitlities, which (sorry, still learning myself) I am guessing is bad.  So I ignored the suggestion and just deal with the warning; so far no issues with either mods or the mods that require them.

I am going to ask (sorry if it's dumb), but did you take the game back to vanilla status before you picked up MO and started using it?  STEP Project has a nice step-by-step process, virtually dummy proof (it worked for me  :shy: ).  After you do that, wander over to the Sands of Time home page.  There is an outstanding optimization guide (still hoping one day to actually use Sands of Time, right now it messes with MNC).

i mean the plugin sort option. i am aware that the mod load order sorter is im beta, but i use it occasionally.

what you say about campfire and sexlab is good, will check this as soon as i can =D

yes, of course! i use mod manager on a fresh and unmodded install of skyrim, patched to the newest version =D

Okay, i will look into step. But what guide do you mean specificaly? And do you have a link to the sands of time home page? that would be cool ^^

thanks for the answer =D

Archived