Mirror_Q.

• 2 weeks later...

Another short post to tell that I uploaded an updated module and main files at neverwintervault.org.

Forgot to mention that you need to delete all SELENA files from your database folder to play a new game and see more content.

Another short post to tell that I uploaded an updated module and main files at neverwintervault.org.

Forgot to mention that you need to delete all SELENA files from your database folder to play a new game and see more content.

Cool! I've been following this lately - very exciting.

• 4 weeks later...

Just another heads up to say that I´m still working on the module.

The most important thing is that I removed the love/relationship system; too much (and most of the time boring) work ^_^u Now it´s just to enable Selena do lewd things.

For the latest news check the blog (link in the first post).

Here´s an example of the last thing I´ve been working on

post-457795-0-10789700-1466974907_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a post to let you guys know that I´m still working on the module. I´ve also edited the first post to include more info.

And what are that work you ask?

* Redoing and expanding all the conversations; I hope they feel a bit more dynamic now.

* Added a shop to buy dresses collections and gifts for mom (they will increase the chance to trigger an intimate event Saturdays at night).

* Added a break time during school. I felt it weird to show this time only when giving a gift, so it will be now an small part of the school scene.

* Speaking of which, Selena can sell her favors to some nerds at college´s bathrooms after she has spoken with Melody while sailing. No sex, just some teasing and flashing boobs and panties while the nerd faps in front of her.

* Added a chance to have a sexual encounter after playing the naughty game.

* Added playing harp as part of practice arts chore; Selena will play the piano or harp randomly. Also added 4 random short songs to play for each instrument.

* Teen Models Studios is now part of the Starlets Resort on where is the shop too (Tiffany´s Starlets Shop).

* Some touch-ups and bug fixing.

And now some plans; not even started right now so they are, well, plans.

As I don´t have much time and there´s already a good bunch of content with friends on weekdays, I´ve decided to keep the weekends for family love and not do a lot of possible different events.

* Introducing the twin´s dad. They will meet him on Sundays for all day.

* Make Saturdays for the sisters, and maybe for mom too if she prefers stay with them.

Note: All of this is not in the module version you can grab from the link at first post. It will take some time until I release the updated one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I tried it today, and it looks like some Meshes are missing? Like the torsopart of the Clothing at the start. Did I forgot something?

Edit:

I changed the Resolution and somehow the missing stuff is back o.O

But the next Day is the same as before. That means everything repeats. Also sometimes the type of day is random, the clothing stops working, but the game itself seems to run just fine. I installed the critical rebuild patch.

Archived