[WIP] Paradise Hall (Continued)

Bonne initiative, merci !

Ceci dit, comme d'autres l'ont fait remarquer ça serait cool si tu pouvais faire une description complète du mod sur le 1er post car Paradise Hall a beaucoup de potentiel mais est affreusement mal décrit autant sur nexus qu'ici.  Une deuxième chose qui m'inquiète c'est que tu dis que tu veux en faire un framework d'esclavage, et je me demande à quel point ta version sera compatible avec les mods déjà existants (Simple Slavery, SD+, etc) ainsi que des mods comme Devious Devices. 

Est ce que tu vas intégrer la compatibilité avec Sexlab (comme c'était fait sur le sujet "extension") ou est ce que tu as déjà inclus leur code ?

Beaucoup de potentiel, mais une page de présentation bien garnie t'attirera de l'attention qui ne peut qu'être bénéfique :)

Bonne initiative, merci !

French answer :

Ok, je ferais une description complète du mod mais quand j'aurai une version stable en contenu. Pour le moment je fais le tri entre ce que je veux garder dans le framework, ce que je veux déplacer dans des add-ons et ce que je veux ajouter.

Pour ce qui est de la compatibilité avec d'autres mods, là aussi j'attends que tout le contenu du framework soit défini pour me pencher là dessus mais à priori tant qu'il n'y aura pas un framework de base contenant les données partageables il va être très difficile de maintenir une compatibilité avec tous les mods existants et à venir. Ce framework a vocation à supporter les données partagées et à ne faire que ça. Ensuite il sera peut être nécessaire de faire des patchs pour rendre compatibles les mods entre eux, pas de problème.

Le framework lui même ne gèrera pas directement d'actes sexuels, par Sexlab ou AP par exemple, mais si aucun add-on n'est développé sur ce sujet avant que je n'aie fini le framework ce sera un de mes développements suivants. Mon objectif dans ce framework est de mettre un point d'entrée facile pour definir le level de soumission d'un esclave au sexe (sex-slave), une fois ceci fait rien ne sera plus simple que de faire un add-on qui en fonction d'un acte sexuel réussi augmentera ce niveau.

Google english translation :

Ok, I would make a complete description of the mod but when I have a stable release content. For now I sort out what I want to keep in the framework, I want to move in add-ons and I want to add.

In terms of compatibility with other mods, here too I expect the entire framework of the content is set to lean on that but a priori until there is not a basic framework containing data shareable it will be very difficult to maintain compatibility with all existing and future mods. This framework is intended to support the shared data and do just that. Then it may be necessary to make patches to make them compatible mods them, no problem.

The framework itself will not manage directly of sexual acts, or by Sexlab AP for example, but if no add-on is developed on this subject before I had finished the framework it will be one of my following developments. My goal in this framework is to put an easy entry point for defining the level of submission of a slave to sex (sex slave), once this is done nothing is easier than to make an add-on that function of a successful sexual act will increase this level.

D'accord, mais est ce que du coup ta vision est plutôt de fournir un framework "simple" mais extensible par d'autres modders ou entièrement reprendre en main Paradise Halls et développer de nouvelles fonctionalités ?

Le problème jusqu'ici de Paradise Halls c'est qu'il était pas vraiment fini et que Loverslab a fait des patch pour cette version non terminée.  Est ce que tu comptes discuter d'une sorte de "merge" avec ceux qui ont développé sur la version extended ?  J'imagine que tu comprends que pour des utilisateurs comme moi avoir une version unique et solide de Paradise Halls qui est compatible Sexlab serait le saint graal (un peu comme Slaverun Reloaded a fait), mais je comprend aussi que ça ne t'intéresse peut être pas d'ajouter autant de fonctionnalités.

Edit: Je viens de relire les autres posts, apparemment tu préfères faire un mod stand alone

Have you a link on the mod page? I'm unable to find it with Google

The second in the 'Most popular' and the thrid in 'HighestRated' here on LL :P

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2016-03-31/

Anyway, being serious now: your worries are unfounded.

You'll find the Zaz pack essential and also consider that most of the Basic element of your mod are already on this pack.

Also this grant automatically some compatibility by itself.

So you're actually saving time / resource and making your work a lot easier, not the opposite ;)

Some Example:

-All the Collars / Slave Devices already at your disposal, Whips, pillory, cages.

-Auto-Compatibility by using the same Factions from various mod (Like Hydragirl, MariaEden, Slsf, etc.)

-Slave and leash function, Slavecontrol Etc.

-Auto-Compatibility with DD by using the same Keyword System (so you don't have to do another compatibility yourself)

-ecc. ecc.

I can continue but you got the idea :P

Hey, I've been given a name which was 'Slave Control'. I seek for this and didn't find, how could I know it's part of ZaZ Animation pack? Now I know.

For the rest I know lot of users here are focused only on sex but slavery is not only that, sex-slaves are only a part of a slavery mod and I agree that if developping a bondage slavery mod would be stupid without using Zaz.

But if I want a non sex oriented slavery add-on like 'make money by selling slaves' or 'conquer with an army of slaves', or if I prefer to use DD items, must I have a dependance on ZaZ?

Don't be too serious, be open minded :P

strec if u use zaz as a master both zaz and devious devious share same tags for their equipment.

basicaly he saying by adding zaz it takes some of the work load off u yet still allows u to do what u want in a nutshell it seems like that to me.

zaz is a good dependency as it has all the slave stuff and animations u would want even if u add no sex parts of it to your mod. have u uses zaz before strec? if not try loading it up and going to the zaz testing room and looking at all the equipment it has.

besides i think u could make it more of a soft dependency like some do. if its installed there are more active features to the mod but if not installed u get basicaly the same but will less stuff like say cages and such.

zaz is a good dependency as it has all the slave stuff and animations u would want even if u add no sex parts of it to your mod. have u uses zaz before strec? if not try loading it up and going to the zaz testing room and looking at all the equipment it has.

He probably change his mind after getting into troubles with other mods ...

Hey, I've been given a name which was 'Slave Control'. I seek for this and didn't find, how could I know it's part of ZaZ Animation pack? Now I know.

For the rest I know lot of users here are focused only on sex but slavery is not only that, sex-slaves are only a part of a slavery mod and I agree that if developping a bondage slavery mod would be stupid without using Zaz.

But if I want a non sex oriented slavery add-on like 'make money by selling slaves' or 'conquer with an army of slaves', or if I prefer to use DD items, must I have a dependance on ZaZ?

? I think there's a misunderstanding...

It wasn't to intend as a rude comment. I think that the humor was lost in the double cross translation...

I was just tring to explain you what could be some of the benefits on concerns that you have expressed before (aka: you'll save time, not wasting)

I don't understand the part of the sex slaves... we have a problem with the double translation I guess.

I'll try to be more precise about what I mean:

The resources on the Zaz pack could be useful in the develop of a slavery mod (Collar/Whip/Poses/Functions/Compatibility, all ready to use) [indipendently from sex/non-sex contents].

The old Paradise Hall uses some of the resource from this pack.

Yes there are some collars in PAH but they are integrated in the mod without any dependency. I reuse them and make some new ones by copying (only one I think).

I use Zaz in Fallout NV, I use Zaz in Skyrim and know there are a lot of resource on each version and I'll evidently use them as soon as I'll do sex oriented add-ons, I prefer focus on gameplay than on creating items :)

And don't worry with hardness, I try to never be rude (sometimes it's difficult) and if I want to be volontary rude I avoid to post :P

But you are right concerning the difficulty to use a non natural langage, sometimes you can appear to be rude even if it's not waht you want. Sometimes it's hard but we can say that at least we made the effort to post in the language of the interlocutors :) 

Don't forget I created the thread less than 24 hours ago, let me some time and you will see where I go with more precision.

Strec,

What people are trying to say, is if you make your mod use the Zaz SlaveControl from the start <has nothing to do with sex>, It means your mod is automatically compatible with the other slavery mods that use it, no need for ANYONE, you, or someone else, to make compatability patches, or addons, it just is, has nothing to do with sexualizing the slavery aspect.  Its just a means of making sure your mod doesn't conflict with other mods and vice versa. plus the added feature of the build in bondage equipment anf the compatibilty with Devious Devices.

As I understand it, ZAZ SlaveControl is just a way to make the factions  common, so EVERY  Slavery mod that uses it will work together without conflict. And that If you do it at the start, it will be easier then adding it in later and having to rewrite everything. 

I understand well that ZaZ, which I consider as a great mod, contains a slavery framework but it is integrated in a big mod.

What I'll do is the same thing but in a mod doing only that and easily useable for any mod, as simple as possible and using only vanilla and SKSE stuff.

I'll surely have interactions with other mods (I had principally in mind Sexout Arousal, and now I have ZaZ slave control too) but I don't know for now how I'll do and where I'll place that, I must analyze deeper to see where is the good place to do that and for now it's not the good moment in  my dev plan. 

Anyway I won't have any choice because Zaz Animation Pack seems to be a compelling mod for any dev on Skyrim LL  :angel:

I understand well that ZaZ, which I consider as a great mod, contains a slavery framework but it is integrated in a big mod.

What I'll do is the same thing but in a mod doing only that and easily useable for any mod, as simple as possible and using only vanilla and SKSE stuff.

I'll surely have interactions with other mods (I had principally in mind Sexout Arousal, and now I have ZaZ slave control too) but I don't know for now how I'll do and where I'll place that, I must analyze deeper to see where is the good place to do that and for now it's not the good moment in  my dev plan. 

Anyway I won't have any choice because Zaz Animation Pack seems to be a compelling mod for any dev on Skyrim LL  :angel:

It's long been known that you can both use a mod if it's present while avoiding making it a dependency for your mod. There are quite a number of mods that use the Game.GetModByName call to find out if a mod is present and then if it is use the Game.GetForFromFile call to set up what ever properties your script needs to use from the mod you don't want to create a dependency on.

Elsewhere in your code you can check those properties, if they are not equal to "None" then you can use the items and functions from that mod in yours.

If you didn't understand that let me know, I'll try to find a mod doing that so you can see how it works.

Hey Strec I will start helping with the testing when I finish getting my skyrim stable :P.

Good luck with this mod!!! and to all of us please be patient, for people like us that don't have english as our born lenguaje, sometimes is hard to understand other people's writings and even explain our ideas in a foreign language.

Cheers!.

It's long been known that you can both use a mod if it's present while avoiding making it a dependency for your mod. ....

Thanks for the help. It is the solution I did apply in my 0.7.31 to see if Alternate Start was loaded and it works well.

There is a 2nd solution to communicate between mods by registering for message/events, like I did in Faites des Bébés in 2012 but I did see that it was harder because it need modders to be very cooperative.

As I said I'll manage this later, when I'll have a first stable version containing only what I need in a framework, wouldn't be so long I think.

I don't doubt that as PAH will become the reference framework for NPC slavery a lot of mod will adapt to communicate, just a question of time.

Version 0.8.1 : be carefull this a test version for experimented users wanting to help, don't base a real play on it.

• Unique NPCs are no longer cloned ( bug remains, slave base outfit is removed but it doesn't equip the copied items, dont know how to solve that for now, will see later)
  • Added a soulgemmed slave collar. When wearing it a slave have no chance to flee.
  • Removed some dialogs
  • Moved most top level dialogs down to a single top level entry
  • You can whip a slave without any particular reason to grow its submission

Note : from now the core have no enslavement interface. You MUST have a starter to get the perks, spells and other items permitting you to use the mod. For now I deliver a cheat/easy starter activating all existing possibilities of the core.

Note 2 : the only feature remaining in the core is the Slaves Tracker quest but it's temporary, it's place is in an add-on. For now the only alternative to the quest is PAHE and while I'm not sure of the complete compatibility with PAH I can't really remove it.

Known bugs :

• The outfits of unique NPCs are sometimes not well managed. Will work on this later.

Good play all :)

File Name: Paradise Hall (Relaunched)

File Submitter: Strec

File Submitted: 09 Apr 2016

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: Skyrim - SKSE

Version 0.8.1 : be carefull this a test version for experimented users wanting to help, don't base a real play on it.

• Unique NPCs are no longer cloned ( bug remains, slave base outfit is removed but it doesn't equip the copied items, dont know how to solve that for now, will see later)
  • Added a soulgemmed slave collar. When wearing it a slave have no chance to flee.
  • Removed some dialogs

Version 0.8.0

• Removed all perks - Only the tracking slave quest starts, you will need a starter mod to use the slavery framework
  • Added factions
  • Delivered 'PAHR Full starter.esp', giving you all fonctionalities. To use for testing or if you are bored with quests
  • Added a user log

Ranked factions

- New faction 'Slaver' : 5 ranks, hierarchical. To use in quest mods where player grants new rights for example player can only enslave bleeding NPCs at start and later sleeping ones. (Ally to player)

- New faction 'Working slave' - Some jobs for now, can add more if needed.

Boolean factions

- New faction 'Slave Buyer' (Friend with player)

- New faction 'Slave Seller' (Neutral with player)

- New faction 'Sterile' (who says I want manage reproduction? :P )

- New faction 'Sperm giver'

- New faction 'Ova Giver'

- New faction 'Surrogate mother'

Be careful !!! Every faction have a rank 0 indicating 'not in faction'. So you must test 'getFactionRank>0' and not 'getInFaction'.

More factions can be added if needed.

Version 0.7.31 : last stable version, same as Nexus one.

• PAH now directly start if you use alternate start
  • You can enslave a NPC with less than 50% health
  • You can enslave a sleeping NPC if sneaking and not detected by him

download.png

Click here to download this file

we were working on a similar bug in the beta, but instead we had that slave outfit remained along there along with the clone's worn objects so removing 1 set of items would still leave the slave wearing the outfit

the player could still choose to give the slave new items, but changing cells would often reset to default outfit of the slave

French Version (if anyone can translate better than Google it vould be wonderful :) )

Salut.

Layam m'a accordé l'authorisation de reprendre Paradise Halls et peut être travaillerons nous ensemble sur son portage sur Fallout 4.

Pour le moment j'ai uploadé une version 0.7.31 ajoutant quelques fonctionnalités mineures et surtout séparé le coeur du mod (.esm) et les add-ons, pour permettre une plus grande facilité dans le choix et l'installation des autres add-ons (je pense pour le moment surtout au nouveau camp).

Mon objectif est de travailler sur le coeur du mod pour intégrer le plus possible de données partageables entre les add-ons et des fonctions basiques d'entrée-sortie. En fait je veux transformer le mod en un framework d'esclavage utilisable par les autres modders.

Dans un deuxième temps je développerai peut être des add-ons si j'estime qu'il y a des manques de fonctionnalités mais ce n'est pas encore à l'ordre du jour, reprendre la maitrise complète du coeur est déjà un gros boulot :)

Dans la mesure du possible, j'essayerai de garder une compatibilité ascendante mais rien n'est garanti, tout dépendra de la gêne occasionné par le fait de garder une option telle quelle. A voir.  

Dans la version 0.8.0 je vais integrer des données (sans gros changements de code) qui seront surtout des factions (par exemple 'Devoted slave', 'Worker') ce qui permettra à un modder d'indiquer qu'un esclave est utilisé comme 'combattant' et donc permettre à un autre modder de savoir que cet esclave n'est pas disponible pour etre un 'mineur'. Evidemment tout celà dépendra de l'intéret et et de l'envie des modders de participer et de communiquer.

Dans la version suivante je vais modifier le 'kill and clone' pour les personnages uniques (e.g. nommés).

Les besoins actuels :
  • 2 alpha testeurs expérimentés dont 1 capable de traduire du français vers l'anglais
  • Tout modder voulant contribuer soit dans la modification du coeur du mod soit dans le développement d'add-ons
  • Tout graphiste pouvant intégrer dans le .esm des objets de base (colliers, vétements, .....)

ATTENTION : l'esclavage des enfants est permit (et je peux facilement expliquer ce point de vue) mais il est hors de question qu'un enfant soit utilisé pour un acte sexuel, quel qu'il soit. Je demanderai le bannissement de tout mod basé sur PAH et ne respectant pas cette règle. Affectez vos enfants esclaves à la récolte des fleurs dans votre jardin, ils seront plus heureux qu'au milieu des combats :)

SUPPORT : j'ai une règle simple concernant le support de mes mods : pas de load-order joint, pas de réponse.

Voilà si j'ai oublié quelque chose je le rajouterai ici.

Sorry for my english friends, Google Trad is an idiot so I reworked the english text...

Hello.
Layam granted me permission to get the dev of Paradise Halls and we will pehraps work together on its port on Fallout 4.

For the moment I uploaded a version of 0.7.31 adding a few minor features and especially separate the core of mod (.esm) and add-ons to allow greater ease in the selection and installation of other add-ons (I think at this time especially to the new camp).

My goal is to work on the core of the mod to integrate as much as possible shareable datas between add-ons and basic IO functions. In fact I want to transform the mod into a slavery framework used by other modders.

Secondly I will develop some add-ons if I feel that there are features missing but it is not yet the order of the day, to take the complete mastery of the heart is already a big job :)

Whenever possible, I try to keep backwards compatibility but nothing is guaranteed, everything depends on the discomfort caused by keeping an option as it is. To see.

In version 0.8.0 I will integrate the data (without big changes to code), especially the factions (eg Devoted Slaves, Workers, ... ) which will allow a modder to indicate that a slave is used as 'fighter' and thus allow another modder to know that this slave is not available to be a 'miner'. Obviously this will depend on the interest and envy that have modders to participate and communicate.

In the next release I will change the 'kill and clone' for unique characters (e.g. named).

Current needs:
  • 2 experimented alpha testers, 1 who  can translate from French to English
  • Any modder wishing to contribute either in changing the heart of the model is the development of add-ons
  • Any designer can integrate the .esm basic objects (necklaces, clothes, .....)
WARNING: child slavery is permitted (and I can easily explain this view) but I'll never accept a child to be used for sexual activity even in a game. I will ask the banishment of all mod based on PAH and not respecting this rule. Assign your slave children to harvest the flowers in your garden, they will be happier than in the middle of fighting :)

SUPPORT: I have a simple rule for the support of my mods: no load-order, no answer.

That if I forget something I'll add here.

if you're splitting the mod anyway, you could make room between your core esm and your new added esp's for pahe, pahe doesn't delete anything from pah, that's why so much of pah errors still remained by the users

this method would ensure compatibility between the 2 mods, just as my old method was to use pah as core and pahe as the ending result your mod could change it to reflect it as such:

new pahe core here loaded first

pahe home sweet home and felglow slave camp loaded here

pahe here

new esp here as a final patch in for any changes you're attempting to make to those mods

I know Sexlab block this but there are hacked versions so I precise my position :)

yes, that's why it was original intention of pahe not to enslave children at all

As I've seen for now it is not, Sexlab Extension erase most of the scripts of the base version, so the ones I modified and I'll modify will often be erased. For this reason I'll let in download the version 0.7.31.

Only real add-ons, so adding features without modifying base ones will be fully compatible, job must be shared between a framework and its add-ons, if an add-on try to replace the base core it have the risk to make a lot of other add-ons non-compatibles.

For now, I won't work on this, my objective is to make a stable core withou as many datas for modders to use and remove from the core (or make at least deactivable) features that would be in add-ons (for example giving slavers items and perks, most dialogs but the ones permitting to enslave, ....).

All other features must be moved in add-ons so if 2 have the same feature the user can choose wich one he want to use without being stunned by the core mod.

answered this above, but i'll test each version as time permits

the answer is YES, dd requires zaz

Yes there are some collars in PAH but they are integrated in the mod without any dependency. I reuse them and make some new ones by copying (only one I think).

I use Zaz in Fallout NV, I use Zaz in Skyrim and know there are a lot of resource on each version and I'll evidently use them as soon as I'll do sex oriented add-ons, I prefer focus on gameplay than on creating items :)

And don't worry with hardness, I try to never be rude (sometimes it's difficult) and if I want to be volontary rude I avoid to post :P

But you are right concerning the difficulty to use a non natural langage, sometimes you can appear to be rude even if it's not waht you want. Sometimes it's hard but we can say that at least we made the effort to post in the language of the interlocutors :)

Don't forget I created the thread less than 24 hours ago, let me some time and you will see where I go with more precision.

lol ya, you're developing this pretty quick

sure hope you don't end up with the same problems you told us you had back in fallout...

Version 0.8.1 : be carefull this a test version for experimented users wanting to help, don't base a real play on it.

• Removed some dialogs

Note : from now the core have no enslavement interface. You MUST have a starter to get the perks, spells and other items permitting you to use the mod. For now I deliver a cheat/easy starter activating all existing possibilities of the core.

Note 2 : the only feature remaining in the core is the Slaves Tracker quest but it's temporary, it's place is in an add-on. For now the only alternative to the quest is PAHE and while I'm not sure of the complete compatibility with PAH I can't really remove it.

Known bugs :

• The outfits of unique NPCs are sometimes not well managed. Will work on this later.

Good play all :)

explain this better, you might have stumbled on the same bug we were working on in the beta before blabla went awol, if its the same bug you describe on the main page, that's where collaboratiion would've come in hand here

I have no problem to remove outfit from unique NPC and install the nude outfit but when I want to reequip on the NPC the armor I got from the outfit I removed it doesn't work, NPC dont equip them.

But I think it's an internal bug of PAH and I let it for future because I don't masterize all code of PAH and I continue to correct some bugs in it (principally function non returning anything) so it may correct this indirectly. If not I have other solutions in mind, no problem with that.

Concerning the add-ons, I'll only develop them if some features are not covered by other mods. For example I consider the initial Fellow Camp as dead as there is one other existing and better. The principal job I want to do now (with debugging) is to add more datas manageable by add-ons, done by me or by others.

For example the reasons for punishing are not complete, I'll add some with different level of submission gain. In v0.8.1 you can whip for example your slave by pure sadism, without any real reason but up its submission.

I have also to do all clean IO for existing datas and datas I added. All data manipulation may pass throught these functions and never a data may be directly modified by an other mod.

For example adding submission level must be done by calling something like 'addSubmission(10)' and not by adding 10 to a faction or variable. Boring but necessary job to do to have a clean base mod.

So, for now, developping add-ons is not my priority, I'll surely develop some for testing without publish them :)

I have no problem to remove outfit from unique NPC and install the nude outfit but when I want to reequip on the NPC the armor I got from the outfit I removed it doesn't work, NPC dont equip them.

But I think it's an internal bug of PAH and I let it for future because I don't masterize all code of PAH and I continue to correct some bugs in it (principally function non returning anything) so it may correct this indirectly. If not I have other solutions in mind, no problem with that.

Concerning the add-ons, I'll only develop them if some features are not covered by other mods. For example I consider the initial Fellow Camp as dead as there is one other existing and better. The principal job I want to do now (with debugging) is to add more datas manageable by add-ons, done by me or by others.

For example the reasons for punishing are not complete, I'll add some with different level of submission gain. In v0.8.1 you can whip for example your slave by pure sadism, without any real reason but up its submission.

I have also to do all clean IO for existing datas and datas I added. All data manipulation may pass throught these functions and never a data may be directly modified by an other mod.

For example adding submission level must be done by calling something like 'addSubmission(10)' and not by adding 10 to a faction or variable. Boring but necessary job to do to have a clean base mod.

So, for now, developping add-ons is not my priority, I'll surely develop some for testing without publish them :)

ok, i'll leave the beta code in for now to see how these play together with a final retest on the public code, for now i'm still prepping for our early release i'll add in tonite

just curious what bugs you're working to fix right now and having set that bug aside for now is good as well we have time to catch up to the same version and compare results at the end

Doesn't work for me , can't ensave  people who go down, no MCM menu?

There are no reason to have any McM menu for now in the framework, tuning of the core is to do by add-ons, each add-ons can want a different tuning.

This mod is the continuation of the original PAH.