[WIP] Paradise Hall (Continued)

View File

Reworked the main description page (second post)

Ever read the main description page before posting any problem, thanks. Only support on version in developpement (0.8 and more) will be done here.

This mod is the continuation of Paradise Halls.

All the versions of Paradise Halls and it's 2 original add-ons (paradise_halls_farengars_study and paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp) are to download on Nexus.

All files downloadable in this thread will be done for 0.8.x, including the new versions of the 2 original add-ons.

Version 0.8.3 : be carefull this an alpha test version for experimented users wanting to help or modders, don't base a real play on it.

• Removed soulgemmed slave collar
  • Added/updated some IO functions, getter/setter for submission , respect, base combat and collars lists add (see source).
  • Add-ons can now define their own collars to completly remove chance to escape or reduce the chance to escape by 50%
  • Updated the full starter to use the sample collars

Previous versions

Version 0.8.2 : be carefull this an alpha test version for experimented users wanting to help or modders, don't base a real play on it.

• First IO functions integrated (see IO quest and SlaveInfo spell codes to see how to use)
  • Delivered the PAH voice pack in a separate package (see bellow)
  • Diverse bugs corrections

The full starter remains unchanged

Concerning the voicing :

Please verify you have a /data/sound/voice/paradise_halls.esm directory. If you have not, load and install the voice package. This operation is needed only one time or when a voicing file is changed.

Version 0.8.1 : be carefull this a test version for experimented users wanting to help, don't base a real play on it.

• Unique NPCs are no longer cloned ( bug remains, slave base outfit is removed but it doesn't equip the copied items, dont know how to solve that for now, will see later)
  • Added a soulgemmed slave collar. When wearing it a slave have no chance to flee.
  • Removed some dialogs
  • Moved most top level dialogs down to a single top level entry
  • You can whip a slave without any particular reason to grow its submission

Version 0.8.0 :

• Removed all perks - Only the tracking slave quest starts, you will need a starter mod to use the slavery framework
  • Added factions
  • Delivered 'PAHR Full starter.esp', giving you all fonctionalities. To use for testing or if you are bored with quests
  • Added a user log

Ranked factions
- New faction 'Slaver' : 5 ranks, hierarchical. To use in quest mods where player grants new rights for example player can only enslave bleeding NPCs at start and later sleeping ones. (Ally to player)
- New faction 'Working slave' - Some jobs for now, can add more if needed.

Boolean factions
- New faction 'Slave Buyer' (Friend with player)
- New faction 'Slave Seller' (Neutral with player)
- New faction 'Sterile' (who says I want manage reproduction? :P )
- New faction 'Sperm giver'
- New faction 'Ova Giver'
- New faction 'Surrogate mother'

Be careful !!! Every faction have a rank 0 indicating 'not in faction'. So you must test 'getFactionRank>0' and not 'getInFaction'.

More factions can be added if needed.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/09/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim - SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sorry for my english friends, my english speaking is as bad as ever and it's too late to change that ...

Hello.
Layam granted me permission to get the dev of Paradise Halls and we will pehraps work together on its port on Fallout 4.

To avoid other modders any problems I'll continue to propose the 0.7.3x version (aka the .esm, it's 2 .esp and all datas related) for download here and on Nexus. To avoid confusions, any other download proposal is forbidden without my explicit authorisation or Layam's one.

In next versions (aka 0.8.0 and upper) the objective is to transform the mod in a slavery framework getting in the core only datas to be shared between add-ons accessing the datas by the IO functions which will be proposed.

For future add-ons modders, I repeat you must only the IO which will be proposed because the internal datas can be subject to any change and any direct access can make your mod broken when the core is updated. 

SUPPORT:
  • I have a simple rule for the support of my mods: no load-order, no answer. It's not a sadic thing, a dev can't do anything to answer with at last this information (and the second information needed will be the logs).
  • Second, verify before posting if there are in your /data/scripts or /data/scripts/source directories any file like pah*.pex or pah*.psc ( ** see bellow the explanation)
WARNING: child slavery is permitted (and I can easily explain this view) but I'll never accept a child to be used for sexual activity even in a game. I will ask the banishment of all mod based on PAH and not respecting this rule. Assign your slave children to harvest the flowers in your garden, they will be happier than in the middle of fighting :)

** For now, all versions, even alpha ones, will be delivered with a .bsa file, so without any scripts in data/scripts. If you have such files :
  • You did an update from a precedent version which stored some scripts out of BSA (destroy them in this case)
  • You use a mod which install these scripts in replacement of the core ones (independent scripts have priority on the ones in the BSA). Ask support in this mod thread, not here, I can do anything.

That if I forget something I'll add here.

I need you !!!

Generic :

• experimented users able to do alpha/beta tests, 1 who  can translate from French to English would be a god  :P
  • Any designer who can make basic objects like necklaces, clothes, ..... (meshes and nif)

Very small slaver's house :

• No needs to be coded (I'll integrate the code if needed) 
  • Must use only vanilla resources 
  • Very light mod to do, nice for a beginner modder
  • Really a starter mod for a new modder because I got the permission to upgrade an existing mod so he/ger will not start from scratch :)

Fellows Camps upgrade project: (first step)

• No needs to be coded (I'll integrate the code if needed) 
  • Must use only vanilla resources 
  • Displacement and updates of some areas and creation of new ones
  • Must be fully navmeshed

Don't want to spoil so more infos in PMs if interested :)

Next versions planned or wished :

Core 0.8.1:
  • Removing the NPC cloning for unique NPCs (currently working on, done, a bug remains)
  • Make the fleeing slaves an option (done by adding a new collar)
  • Adding more enslaving modes (done)
  • Removing all dialogs but enslaving ones
  • Moving all top-level dialogs in a single slave dialog entry

Add-ons : (ideas and personnal wishes, can be developped by anyone, or me later)

• Having non-consensual sex with slaves
  • Having consensual sex with slaves
  • Devoted slaves (Stockholm Syndrom) - Unique slaves can become devoted and remain useable for some actions after freeing
  • Making slaves working (and productive)
  • Producing new slaves
  • Beeing able to train better warriors fighting for player (or freeable to be recruited with EFF)
  • Beeing able to conquer villages (and later towns)
Features asked for :
  • Data exchange of factions with ZaZ Animation Pack

As I've seen for now it is not, Sexlab Extension erase most of the scripts of the base version, so the ones I modified and I'll modify will often be erased. For this reason I'll let in download the version 0.7.31.

Only real add-ons, so adding features without modifying base ones will be fully compatible, job must be shared between a framework and its add-ons, if an add-on try to replace the base core it have the risk to make a lot of other add-ons non-compatibles.

For now, I won't work on this, my objective is to make a stable core withou as many datas for modders to use and remove from the core (or make at least deactivable) features that would be in add-ons (for example giving slavers items and perks, most dialogs but the ones permitting to enslave, ....).

All other features must be moved in add-ons so if 2 have the same feature the user can choose wich one he want to use without being stunned by the core mod.

Glad someone finally recover this, Good job.

I don't actually know what are yours project about, but I was developping a Slave/Training system on my mod, so if you need some ideas about let me know. I don't think I'll resume that work (especially if you develop this :P)

Also, about the behavior of the slave, maybe we could organize some sort of compatibility between this and my mod (i've also added some category for cross compatibility between mods).

It would have been the better solution, yes, I did really think that. There are reasons why it was not possible.

Have no more to say on that and I'll won't anymore answer on this subject. 

Anyone will be welcome to develop add-ons on this framework as soon as they don't modify the core, to maintain compatibility between add-ons. If any base feature needed for a mod is missing I'll integrate it if necessary.

I'll do at next stable version, for now version 0.8.x will e really an alpha WIP and would be reserved to modders and advanced users who can help on debugging.

I add a link on original version in first post.

Anyone will be welcome to develop add-ons on this framework as soon as they don't modify the core, to maintain compatibility between add-ons. If any base feature needed for a mod is missing I'll integrate it if necessary.

I mean that my mod already define some Npc stereotype that you could eventually find useful (like Submissive and Dominant type), and it does with datas that could be accessed without dependancy.

Is just to let you know before, instead to work on a post compatibility or creating situation where my mod define an Npc Dominant and yours submissive ;)

Which mod is it?

I'll look at this and see if it is better to integrate code or make a patch. Generally the less a framework is doing the better it is and I avoid to charge it by adding code used only on some circumstances, mostly if the mod is Nexus compatible :)

It would be nice if your extension would use ZazAnimationPack SlaveControl - then other mods could recognize all your factions to avoid collisions.

For example MariaEden will not touch slaves, masters and slavers that are registered from other mods via SlaveControl - and it registers his touched NPCs in SlaveControl so you could recognize them as well...

Which mod is it?

I'll look at this and see if it is better to integrate code or make a patch. Generally the less a framework is doing the better it is and I avoid to charge it by adding code used only on some circumstances, mostly if the mod is Nexus compatible :)

I'm just thinking to a simple check. No patch or code integration, don't worry, I've thinked my mod specifically to share datas in the easiest way ;)

The mod is the SLSF (in my signature).

EDIT: Feel free to ask if need to have more info about.

It would be nice if your extension would use ZazAnimationPack SlaveControl - then other mods could recognize all your factions to avoid collisions.

For example MariaEden will not touch slaves, masters and slavers that are registered via SlaveControl.

I agree on this, there's a lot of function in the ZazAnimationPack that you could find really useful and at the same time bypass most of the compatibility instead that make new one.

Concerning the faction 'exchanging' I'll look at this if I understand which mod is concerned, I'll see that later.

Concerning ZaZ it won't be in the framework. There will be no features in the mod out of the ones needed for enslaving (and perhaps for basis submission training), all functionnalities will be (if there are) in add-ons.

The greater risk for a modder (I did :P) is to make a mod doing all, even the coffee or tea for him to stay awake, and in the middle of the dev beeing bored or disturbed, letting the mod down in an unfinished and unuseable state.

Framework will have datas for non sex activities and for sex activities but won't use them.

I don't work like this, let me give two examples :

If i give at framework launch all perks and items to the player, how will do a modder wanting to dev a RP quest mod where the player gain perks and items depending of his advancement in quest line?

If I manage in framework IO permitting the slaves to be sex-slaves, how will do a modder wanting to dev a S&M mod if he can't deactivate my carebear sex with slaves?

And so long ...

No. When I'll have a stable framework and my gameplay is missing some add-ons, perhaps I'll dev them but I'm sure some modders are better than me to do that. If I need a mod permitting to have sex with slaves I'll do an add-on for this. If I want to put my slaves at work, I'll do this ...

And if I have too much add-ons I'll merge them :)

Concerning the faction 'exchanging' I'll look at this if I understand which mod is concerned, I'll see that later.

Concerning ZaZ it won't be in the framework. There will be no features in the mod out of the ones needed for enslaving (and perhaps for basis submission training), all functionnalities will be (if there are) in add-ons.

In orange : data exchanging with other mods have my interest, I'll do that, but just after having a first stable version. I just don't understand which mod you speak of, are there factions in ZaZ animation pack?

In green : evidently there will be some add-ons using Zaz, if nobody does them I'll do :)

I'm sorry for my bad english, sometimes I'm misunderstood.

But I don't understand how it can be transformed in 

Ok - no mod collaboration wanted (or not interested), I got it.

Zaz SlaveControl is a lightweight framework to coordinate slavery mods. It contains slave, master and slaver factions.

Since most of the slavery mods contains a dependency to Zaz this is currently the best choice for collaboration.

It provides a function like this:

Bool Function EnslaveActor(Actor akActor, String asModName)

When you register your slaves there - I can recognize them even if I don't use your mod - because I call Bool Function IsOwnedByMod(Actor akActor)

Zaz SlaveControl contains no additional functionality beyond this point.