• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this mod to install through NMM, it gives me the choices but does not install the .esp; when I put the BDDigiFeet.esp manually, the game CTD on the loading of mine or any khajiit character. I've had no luck trying to install the mod manually, either due to the textures not loading onto the feet specifically or that the textures that allows the feet to have textures but the body textures becomes unaligned. is there any readme files for manual installation?

re:

...Unique Beast Races on the nexus, they've also already done a bunch of armor conversions, so it's also a potential resource for that.

... and other, even limited options for digitigrade footwear, we also have Digitigrade armor for Khajiit by MurdermiesteR 

(oo does that look wierd) anyways, heres the link

edit: I also wanted to ask for some advice about using SoS lite (or full) for *only* the beast races.  ie./ex.  which SoS files to hide in MO? -thx 

re:

...Unique Beast Races on the nexus, they've also already done a bunch of armor conversions, so it's also a potential resource for that.

... and other, even limited options for digitigrade footwear, we also have Digitigrade armor for Khajiit by MurdermiesteR 

(oo does that look wierd) anyways, heres the link

edit: I also wanted to ask for some advice about using SoS lite (or full) for *only* the beast races.  ie./ex.  which SoS files to hide in MO? -thx 

... How have I not seen this before? Investigating.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, khajiit fans. A new version is up with a fancy new fomod installer and everything. Try it out and let me know what's broke.

Well, I can't use the compleat Khajiit with the fomod. The access to Data folder of Skyrim is refused.

Old versions are working like "Bad Dogs Digitigrade Khajiit Feet V0.5" but I'm sure there is much improvement since the time (for example, one foot don't touch the ground when crouched, but I see on this topic you know already the problem) and I would like to try the nice plantigrade foot option.

What can I do? I want to discover your work!

@clenn, how much do you know about the structure of a mod? If you do, just open up the 7z file and put the files you want where they go. Use the older non-fomod version as a guide.

But if you can't access the skyrim data folder, there's something odd in your setup. Maybe you can change the protections on that folder, or run as administrator.

@clenn, how much do you know about the structure of a mod? If you do, just open up the 7z file and put the files you want where they go. Use the older non-fomod version as a guide.

But if you can't access the skyrim data folder, there's something odd in your setup. Maybe you can change the protections on that folder, or run as administrator.

Thanks for your answer. As I said, I haven't problem to install the others versions of your mod with the nexus mod manager.

It's only for the fomod CompleatKhajiitV1_0 that don't work, I haven't access to the data folder by the NMM, even in administrator.

i know more or less the structure of a mod, texture, meshes, and other folders, but there is to many "new" folders in this one. I put the .esp I want inside the data folder, the texture/meshes folder from "Khajiit Beast Base" too, but for the others folders, I don't know what is necessary.

Maybe you can upload your new digitigrade and plantigrade feet separately like the older versions?

I see on this topic you are working on the foot problem which don't touch the ground when crouched. I wonder if the problem is resolved with this new version?

I hope my english is not so bad. :P

@boo, in my hoodie schlong thread a guy managed to create a pretty awesome dynamically unsheathing version of the khajiit peen by manipulating the bones directly in a script. My brain fried thinking about how to incorporate that, but maybe the same technique would work for the sneak stance?

edit: Here's the post you want: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53164-bad-dogs-hoodie-schlongs-khajiit-argonians-humanelf/?p=1468001

@clenn, sorry, forgot. I put up a non-fomod installer with the setup I use.

Ho, I think there is some mistake. I realize now.  When I said :

I don't want to bother you again, but if you can do something, if it's not to difficult or long.. Thank you.

that was not about schlong, but about this problem :

By the way, I'm using the Furry Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53938/? and all characters have missing feet textures because they use your feet mod in priority. I haven't this problem with Grimoas Beast Feet mod. Can you do something about that? Your feet are better~

Sorry for my clumsiness.