I will be continuing here with my uploaded due to the fifty limited per post. Let's get down to business. Some of the vehicles here may are maynot work with Kinky mod. Also most of the motorcycles will used the Sims™ 3 Late Night until I feel the need to used Ambitions.

Hummer HX.rar

Hummer HX.jpg

There seem to be a problem with some sim game running the Hummer Hx so, I think I fix the problem in the uploaded below

hummer Hx edit.rar

Viper SR.rar

ViperSR.jpg

Infinity Concept Vision.rar

Infinity Concept Vision.jpg

Edited by Dailycard
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Do you have to have custom cars for the animation to work correctly or do they work all right with the cars in-game now?  There are two cars I really adore that are in the game, I'd hate to have to use a different car.

Do you have to have custom cars for the animation to work correctly or do they work all right with the cars in-game now?  There are two cars I really adore that are in the game, I'd hate to have to use a different car.

The OKW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations is the problem that why I have to edit lady666 one. All the cars I have upload in each case, I had to work around the original sport-car (in-game) due to the fact that the animation can not be move from the fix location.I tried many thing but this seem to work. Send me a picture of the two cars and I will see what could be doing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...