Currently working on the v10 esp, but one thing I wish to suggest.

With the filters and whatnot, I suggest that you should add the keyword "MagicDisallowEnchanting" so the items are not able to be disenchanted.

Good point! Thank you, I'll fix that. I didn't (and still don't) care if anybody enchants this stuff, but I had completely forgotten that this keyword also works the other way around now that some items carry their own enchantment from the start.

Currently working on the v10 esp, but one thing I wish to suggest.

With the filters and whatnot, I suggest that you should add the keyword "MagicDisallowEnchanting" so the items are not able to be disenchanted.

Good point! Thank you, I'll fix that. I didn't (and still don't) care if anybody enchants this stuff, but I had completely forgotten that this keyword also works the other way around now that some items carry their own enchantment from the start.

I've already fixed it in the DD version, so that covers both versions.

So far, I've already done the collars, and the standard ball hoods.

I'll do the rest when I feel like it. Maybe get some done tomorrow, finish the hoods.

Btw, I had to remove the breathing effects in the hoods so far in order to get them to work properly, but I think I can get it to work with the sounds if I'm smart.

If not, then it will just be the nozzle ones that can equip the filter/tubes/rebreather that will have the sounds.

I haven't tested it yet to see if it does work the way I set things up, but I will when I finish adding the intergration to everything.

(...)

Btw, I had to remove the breathing effects in the hoods so far in order to get them to work properly, but I think I can get it to work with the sounds if I'm smart.

If not, then it will just be the nozzle ones that can equip the filter/tubes/rebreather that will have the sounds.

(...)

The issue I suppose is that the hoods have their own enchantment in DD? If so, then this can be worked around. Copy the hood's enchantment (Object Effect) into your mod, then add magic effects from the breathing tubes to its list of effects. I've done that with another set of sounds that I'm working on and it seems to work fine.

(...)

(...)

The issue I suppose is that the hoods have their own enchantment in DD? If so, then this can be worked around. Copy the hood's enchantment (Object Effect) into your mod, then add magic effects from the breathing tubes to its list of effects. I've done that with another set of sounds that I'm working on and it seems to work fine.

One of the hoods that I'm using as a base does. It's for the enclosed ball hoods.

For the others, I'll be using the gas masks as a base for the rest, and can add the breathing effects.

And as for your idea, while I CAN do it, it will overwrite the others in the official mods... actually, now that I think about it, I think I will do it. XD!

It's all done. I've gotten all the hoods sorted out, and I didn't need the standard hood enchantment either.

It's not 100% perfect, but I'm sure it will work.

Hoods are all like each other, with the breathing effects.

Pony gloves have both normal glove attributes and bondage mitten attributes.

Standard inflatable bondage mittens have bondage mitten effects.

Headcage is like the hoods.

Ponytail butt plug is like a standard primitive/iron anal plug.

Just need a few beta testers to see if it all works properly.

ElDuderinos_Fetish_GrabBag.esp

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, comorito said:

Is there any way to turn off the breathing sounds of the masks? It makes me deaf

Stop breathing ?

The breathing sounds are awesome, makes them feel much more real.

Don't miss El_Duderino's rubber squeaking sounds for catsuits.

I saw you are creating a rubber catsuit mod.

With all those added immersion via sound your mod would be much more interesting.