Well, if to throw out some ideas, would be nice to have "bitchsuit" added. The one which has wearer's legs and arms bent, forcing to move around on all fours (knees and elbows).

Another thing are hoods. Some discipline hood, using additions of blindfolds and gags, working similar to corset/belt combo would be awesome to have.

14 hours ago, Cammy said:

Exactly like modeled rubber, I'm not totally sure what the limitations of the suit are so i'm kind of just throwing out ideas.

With the clothing you could add themes to it such as "nurse" "maid" "dog" maybe even imitate other NPC's to an extent.

Okay! I like these ideas. Limitations are low. The full enclosure of a suit like this frees me from a ton of constraints that are on typical clothing. If the occupant is totally enclosed by definition, then the base rubber suit is for all intents and purposes the body. Anything on top of that is simply ornamentation. Whether it's a corset, a frilly skirt, etc. 

The arms being turned off in the doll suit was a huge technical victory, and that can maybe be leveraged in new ways... leading to:

10 hours ago, notwavman said:

Well, if to throw out some ideas, would be nice to have "bitchsuit" added. The one which has wearer's legs and arms bent, forcing to move around on all fours (knees and elbows).

Another thing are hoods. Some discipline hood, using additions of blindfolds and gags, working similar to corset/belt combo would be awesome to have.

Bitchsuit: absolutely. You can count on this happening. It will require the same technique used to restrain the arms for the doll suit, applied to the legs as well. Basically, I fold the arms and legs in 3ds max and delete the bones below the thighs, and set the motion of the folded limbs to be controlled by the thighs and upper arms only.

then, I have to use a crawl-on-all-four animation... which I think I have/can find. (Did they add that to sexlab at some point? Or DD? I'm out of date.)

The biggest hurdle is setting my "template" body in 3ds max to be in the correct crawling pose. To date I've only modeled clothing from the default "T-pose" spread-eagled pose. 

After that, it would be a pretty simple matter. I already have example pics picked out.

So... hoods--I absolutely agree skyrim needs more of this. The only problem is that I'm not clear on how faces work. I'm pretty sure that... it's hard for clothing to be weight-painted to the face. For example, to follow when the mouth moves. Existing gags and such are a good example. 

Despite the recent doll suit having a covered face with a gag and blindfold, I think that IF the players head is turned on, the chin clips through the chin area when the mouth is open, and the nose pokes through a bit.

also aesthetically/conceptually, I like the idea of the face being visible for MOST of the stages of a discipline/sense dep hood, where the constituent parts add up to fully covering, but you can see that transition. So if/when I start on that I'll need a better understanding of how face movement works or a plan to work around it.

4 hours ago, somymindu said:

Is this just  player home and costume mod?
I talked to them but I do not have  their any reaction ....

They repeat the same story.

At this point yes. I've focused more on clothing and the dungeon than the story. 

2 hours ago, Farmthat said:

-snip-

then, I have to use a crawl-on-all-four animation... which I think I have/can find. (Did they add that to sexlab at some point? Or DD? I'm out of date.)

-snip-

I remember seeing a crawling animation either on here or Nexus, it was a resource so I think you could use it free range.

2 hours ago, Merunk said:

I remember seeing a crawling animation either on here or Nexus, it was a resource so I think you could use it free range.

Yeah--I have one that replaced the crouching animation. I found that it was still comically fast, but it looked okay with a slow crawl.

I've learned how to operate a little program to convert .hkx animations back into .kf format, and apply the animations to a working file in 3DS Max. 

The bitchsuit project is now possible, but I'm not going to jump into it straight away... because of other commitments... despite how tempting it is.

Or, maybe just as far as a proof of concept... But that's definitely it! 

9 hours ago, Farmthat said:

I've learned how to operate a little program to convert .hkx animations back into .kf format, and apply the animations to a working file in 3DS Max. 

The bitchsuit project is now possible, but I'm not going to jump into it straight away... because of other commitments... despite how tempting it is.

Or, maybe just as far as a proof of concept... But that's definitely it! 

*holds fingers in anticipation*

One thing I would love is if you make a kind of default rubber suit and just create sort of accessories that can simply be added on. things such as maybe built in breast pumps, skirts, corsets, gags, blinds folds, rubber nipples, hair attachments and other little things that you could mix and match with the aforementioned default rubber suit.

image.png.1cdaaa52aa153d1f056073c41dd6d411.pngimage.png.1ad592f87622df80e953476cedb2f1ab.pngimage.png.bc27f38a411f6fa9ecf19f5ec42c759b.png

15 hours ago, Bimbino01 said:

One thing I would love is if you make a kind of default rubber suit and just create sort of accessories that can simply be added on. things such as maybe built in breast pumps, skirts, corsets, gags, blinds folds, rubber nipples, hair attachments and other little things that you could mix and match with the aforementioned default rubber suit.

I really enjoyed making modular addons for the doll suit, and I'd love to run further with that in the future. Part of the problem though is my discomfort with bodyslide compatibilty. Maybe I'm making a bigger issue out of it than I should? But ideally ANY body can be the base body, the suits conform to that base body, as well as any addons or restraints.

Instead, I've been taking the easier route of picking a single base body shape and building off that.

Now, I'm all for catsuits and ultra-restrictive bondage and layer upon layer of latex, BUT, I'm a huge fan of process. I want to know how someone's predicament came to be. The On/off state of the doll suit bugs me just a little in this respect. So, if/when I move forward with a new sort of suit with features like you mention, (all great suggestions btw) I will be careful to part it out in a way that allows players to choose from quite mild to extremely fetishistic combinations, or the ability to automate that progression via mod. 

This is will be quite a ways off, however, but when it does happen, I'd consider It the holy grail of what I'd like to contribute to Skyrim modding. 

In other news, I'm concerned about the Bitchsuit due to the animations being hands and knees rather than elbows and knees. The animation appears to move the elbows back unnaturally far in the "stride" and so I'll see how that works... I can disassociate the mesh from the upper arms somewhat to compensate, same goes for the thighs, spreading them a bit to lower the body... but it's entering a danger zone where the body location doesn't match the skeleton closely.

Also, I promised I would rework the vertice count on the doll suit to aid in a bodyslide adaptation, and in that pass, I plan to address a few aesthetic issues, and probably provide a color variant or two. The "baby doll" colors now aren't for everyone. I'd like one that's mostly gloss back with red and white accents, and maybe another. That will be 0.53.

Also, working on Suited for skyrim this week, trying to wrap up a few pieces.

That's an update!

Edited by Farmthat

In this rubber prison, I would like to see all the female guards wearing full-wrap tights

Maybe we should set up more RUBBER guards in prison.

How about Give each prisoner a suit of undressed Rubberdoll Suit? 

I think my english is poor,I hope you can understand what I mean

Edited by senlovenima
Add
11 hours ago, senlovenima said:

In this rubber prison, I would like to see all the female guards wearing full-wrap tights

Maybe we should set up more RUBBER guards in prison.

How about Give each prisoner a suit of undressed Rubberdoll Suit? 

I think my english is poor,I hope you can understand what I mean

I've done a poor job of working on the quest. I agree that the new doll suit should be integrated into the mod. I would like to make it so the collar/mask/hair/gag can be added gradually. This is actually easy to do.

i also think it's time to give the guards (adding more) and warden their own unique clothes.

also--shoes. Why doesn't anyone have shoes?

There's also a crawl animation used in the Amputator Framework which crawls on elbows and knees (as the PC's limbs no longer exist below these points).  It looks hilarious when you're still running at 100%, but if you're limited to walking speed, it actually looks okay.  Might be more appropriate for the bitchsuit, though not sure if you want to deal with yet another dependency.

On 22.11.2017 at 12:39 AM, Farmthat said:

Yeah--I have one that replaced the crouching animation. I found that it was still comically fast, but it looked okay with a slow crawl.

there are 2 afaik, the fast one is/was meant for those cat people i never remember how to spell. I believe this is the slower one better fitting bound stuff in general, it's been ages since i've downloaded it. Several other modders used one of both, i know skyrimLL has the slow one for SD+, he can probably give a hint where to get it and about permissions etc.

A thought, Farmthat ... why have a quest? Why not have just the facility. The player could get a job there, or maybe sign up for a "treatment", or maybe signup followers for "treatment and training".

From there, you and others could add odd jobs (mini-quests) that could be made available to the player.

43 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

A thought, Farmthat ... why have a quest? Why not have just the facility. The player could get a job there, or maybe sign up for a "treatment", or maybe signup followers for "treatment and training".

From there, you and others could add odd jobs (mini-quests) that could be made available to the player.

Well, that's basically all I'd really like to accomplish--relatively small quests to make things interactive. But that's still a LOT of quest creation and scripting. My old quest ideas are still good, but... I don't know when I'll have time to ever get into it.

15 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

Well, that's basically all I'd really like to accomplish--relatively small quests to make things interactive. But that's still a LOT of quest creation and scripting. My old quest ideas are still good, but... I don't know when I'll have time to ever get into it.

Well, going with that, you would be reducing your project load. Get the facility done and staffed, create the job opening(s), create a "treatment" for the player to pay to undergo, create "treatment and training" for the player to be sentenced to and/or put followers through. Maybe add an addon for Notice Board to have the job advertisement on. Maybe somethign to use with Prison Overhaul to get sent there.

"Help Wanted

We have an immediate opening for a security guard. Must be physically competent and have a no-nonsense attitude.

Do you know your letters and numbers? We have an opening for an orderly.

Please see (whoever is in charge) at The Facility"

3 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Well, going with that, you would be reducing your project load. Get the facility done and staffed, create the job opening(s), create a "treatment" for the player to pay to undergo, create "treatment and training" for the player to be sentenced to and/or put followers through. Maybe add an addon for Notice Board to have the job advertisement on. Maybe somethign to use with Prison Overhaul to get sent there.

"Help Wanted

We have an immediate opening for a security guard. Must be physically competent and have a no-nonsense attitude.

Do you know your letters and numbers? We have an opening for an orderly.

Please see (whoever is in charge) at The Facility"

Too add on to that you could have some dort of integration with other mods where maybe the facility pays bandits to capture test subjects 

I always disliked the sort of mods similar to milk mod economy where you had to basically bring all the bad stuff you wanted upon yourself 

I kind of agree. But I do like having the option to invite misfortune. Kinda where you suspect/hope that something's going to happen if you get snarky in a serious conversation or if you decide to pull a mysterious lever despite being told to keep your hands to yourself.

It still hinges on your actions to initiate, but was the consequence of a choice, rather than the only route to make anything happen at all... I'm not sure I'm explaining myself too well.

i think... what l like is that rather than telling your character to, like, just directly enter some crazy bondage machine/device, it's enormously more interesting to remove your actions from the result by a step or two. That's all it takes. Trigger a trap to fall into a device. Push a dialog tree slightly too far, get punished, or just requesting a trial experience, or even simply activating an object knowing that it's forbidden and it may have unknown results.

All of this is essentially FLUFF. Dialog, activators, etc. 

I do want to interface with the prison system to add an option when meeting the warden to choose an experimental rehabilitation program rather than serving time. Seems like the easiest route in as a prisoner. 

Alternatively I think the flier option to allow walk-ins for guard duty will be fine.

I have no shortage of ideas that I'd LOVE to implement, involving guards (or something similar) hunting or (re)capturing the player, I have to be realistic with my time and abilities. 

I would gladly accept help help with the project but I know there are few people out there with the time, skills, or interest.

31 minutes ago, Farmthat said:

I kind of agree. But I do like having the option to invite misfortune. Kinda where you suspect/hope that something's going to happen if you get snarky in a serious conversation or if you decide to pull a mysterious lever despite being told to keep your hands to yourself.

It still hinges on your actions to initiate, but was the consequence of a choice, rather than the only route to make anything happen at all... I'm not sure I'm explaining myself too well.

i think... what l like is that rather than telling your character to, like, just directly enter some crazy bondage machine/device, it's enormously more interesting to remove your actions from the result by a step or two. That's all it takes. Trigger a trap to fall into a device. Push a dialog tree slightly too far, get punished, or just requesting a trial experience, or even simply activating an object knowing that it's forbidden and it may have unknown results.

All of this is essentially FLUFF. Dialog, activators, etc. 

I do want to interface with the prison system to add an option when meeting the warden to choose an experimental rehabilitation program rather than serving time. Seems like the easiest route in as a prisoner. 

Alternatively I think the flier option to allow walk-ins for guard duty will be fine.

I have no shortage of ideas that I'd LOVE to implement, involving guards (or something similar) hunting or (re)capturing the player, I have to be realistic with my time and abilities. 

I would gladly accept help help with the project but I know there are few people out there with the time, skills, or interest.

May I add a suggestion for this "rehabilitation" program. Let's say this 'volunteer' was a rehabilitating with a full rubber/latex suit with a gag mask, but the interesting part is that the suit trapped her in and forcefully pleasures her. I looked at a deviantart from Rubbermatt that is somewhat like this if you like. https://rubbermatt.deviantart.com/art/China-Doll-596937947