I've tried the latest version and something makes my framerate tank. At first I thought it was that conveior belt, but it seems to be something may e between the belt and the reception area. It happens when I look in a certain direction. I'll try to narrow it down when I get home.

Alos, great mod. It shows a lot of promise. Can't wait for a finished form. Are suggestions accepted? I might have an idea or two :)

I've tried the latest version and something makes my framerate tank. At first I thought it was that conveior belt, but it seems to be something may e between the belt and the reception area. It happens when I look in a certain direction. I'll try to narrow it down when I get home.

Alos, great mod. It shows a lot of promise. Can't wait for a finished form. Are suggestions accepted? I might have an idea or two :)

Interesting... I'd be curious to know more. I've heard about framerate issues but I assumed, like you, that it was a cell-wide overuse of animated and/or high-poly objects.

Let me know if you can narrow down an area that's causing problems. I have an unscientific feeling about where that area might be.

suggestions are certainly welcome.

In case you havn't done it already you should optmize your cell using room bounds in order to mske sure only the stuff is rendered that is actually visible. That woul improve the framerate quite a bit.

You're too late. :P

Thanks, I didn't know if this was proposed before or not, but I have worked with them before and it's really not complicated at all. So in case you're interested Farmthat I could help you with the that.

Interesting... I'd be curious to know more. I've heard about framerate issues but I assumed, like you, that it was a cell-wide overuse of animated and/or high-poly objects.

Let me know if you can narrow down an area that's causing problems. I have an unscientific feeling about where that area might be.

the problem seems to be the new rubber iso? cells, my framerate seems to tank when im around there but goes back to normal when i move away from it

the problem seems to be the new rubber iso? cells, my framerate seems to tank when im around there but goes back to normal when i move away from it

okay--thank you.

That's very helpful. I was planning on recreating that object due to it being unnecessarily complex. I can probably make a replacement that's 1/10th the size, either just in polygons, or go further with using textures to mimic wrinkles/ripples in the surface.

In case you havn't done it already you should optmize your cell using room bounds in order to mske sure only the stuff is rendered that is actually visible. That woul improve the framerate quite a bit.

I haven't gotten around to it, but I'm encouraged to hear it's not that grueling to do. If I run into any troubles, I'll get in touch for some tips!

I disabled all of the waterwheels (there is between thirty and forty of them), and it improved the performance remarkably, especially in the room that they occupied. I believe that removing the majority of them, and leaving three or four as a proof-of-concept, would improve the performance. There is hardly a need to have all of the waterwheels there at this stage, considering the unfinished state of the mod.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but the Training catsuit doesnt have a mesh/texture in game or in the CK.

Also, I've been playing around with the mod in the CK and I was wondering which 3d program you were using, cause Blender doesnt seem to work.

I disabled all of the waterwheels (there is between thirty and forty of them), and it improved the performance remarkably, especially in the room that they occupied. I believe that removing the majority of them, and leaving three or four as a proof-of-concept, would improve the performance. There is hardly a need to have all of the waterwheels there at this stage, considering the unfinished state of the mod.

Well, I would argue that if it's unworkably burdensome as-is, then that is the proof of concept, and that the concept is bad!

I have dabbled, lightly, with transforms. there are basic animations any modder can do, without getting into skeletons and havok tools but they're limited to linear movement, rotation, and global scaling. I would like to make my own conveyor belt segments with low poly count, and linear movement rather than something like a water wheel.

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but the Training catsuit doesnt have a mesh/texture in game or in the CK.

Also, I've been playing around with the mod in the CK and I was wondering which 3d program you were using, cause Blender doesnt seem to work.

Yeah, you'll find a lot of stuff in the console related to this mod which has zero functionality. Lots of trial and error.

I think the suit you're referring too was an attempt by me to pair an animated object with the suit, but it never worked quite right and I had to abandon the idea to make progress elsewhere.

I originally did a lot of my modeling in an architectural program called Revit, which sounds insane now, but you've gotta work with the tools you know. It still required me to export to 3Ds Max for the Niftools plugin, so I could export to a format Skyrim understands.

Now, I'm gotten much, much more comfortable with modeling in 3Ds Max, so I work in that exclusively now. Pretty much anything in the mod's model folder is going to be in the NIF format, unless I've accidentally saved other formats in there.

Once an object has been converted to nif though, it doesn't matter what it was created in, you should be able to import it back into blender no problem. You'd need the niftools plugin first, I think.

Yeah, you'll find a lot of stuff in the console related to this mod which has zero functionality. Lots of trial and error.

I think the suit you're referring too was an attempt by me to pair an animated object with the suit, but it never worked quite right and I had to abandon the idea to make progress elsewhere.

I originally did a lot of my modeling in an architectural program called Revit, which sounds insane now, but you've gotta work with the tools you know. It still required me to export to 3Ds Max for the Niftools plugin, so I could export to a format Skyrim understands.

Now, I'm gotten much, much more comfortable with modeling in 3Ds Max, so I work in that exclusively now. Pretty much anything in the mod's model folder is going to be in the NIF format, unless I've accidentally saved other formats in there.

Once an object has been converted to nif though, it doesn't matter what it was created in, you should be able to import it back into blender no problem. You'd need the niftools plugin first, I think.

If you don't mind my asking, what version of 3ds Max do you use?

I was thinking, for the 'Paperwork' quest, you could make it so that depending on which form the player gives the warden, a certain suit/uniform/ is given by using an if statement. Gonna see if I can come up with something (if you dont mind- just messing around with the mod)

When I talk to the Warden and she offers to give me a tour of the place, nothing happens. I can't really go back the original introductions, can't really sign a contract, etc... Am I missing something?

This mod is still a work in progress. Pretty much where you have gotten is what there is.

Right now it is up so we can run the newest fixes and additions to test them out and give feedback as the work on it continues.

Hello, it is normal when I arrive in front of the desk or there is the 4 "book" in front of the director it happens laugh, I take a book then nothing, I talk to everyone, I Reinstall the games + DLC, always nothing, I read on the forum but I can not seem to have how to pass on.

This is because the mods is still in development, or 'it's a bug

Hello, it is normal when I arrive in front of the desk or there is the 4 "book" in front of the director it happens laugh, I take a book then nothing, I talk to everyone, I Reinstall the games + DLC, always nothing, I read on the forum but I can not seem to have how to pass on.

This has probably been answered a dozen times already.

The mod is still in development. It does Nothing as of now.

This has probably been answered a dozen times already.

The mod is still in development. It does Nothing as of now.

OK thank you for your answer