I would say experimentalist might fit pretty well. Scientist is someone who is studying something. Experimentalist is the practice of relying on experimentation. So they are trying their new stuff out all the time.

Could just be used as the title not the name, such as "you need to talk to our experimentalist sylvia" or something like that.

Thanks!

I do have a lot of fun with the layout of the dungeon. Maybe too much fun? I hope to be able to get brainstorming out of the way before I sit down at the computer, so I actually know how to best spend my time. Rather than waste time trying to decide how to use it in the moment.

My thoughts on BDSM is that everything needs a reason. Tied up, just because? That's not exciting to me. Tied up due to disobedience, or for ease of use, by accident, or literally whatever reason--makes it ten times better. I'm also lukewarm regarding sadism, which I don't feel is a good enough reason for causing pain--there needs to be a goal, using pain as punishment for failure. If pain is by default pleasurable to a masochist, what plot device is left for causing a crisis? Sadist meets masochist and they live happily ever after, end of story.

Instead, if a somewhat dominant/sadistic person uses pain to train a somewhat submissive person that enduring it can lead to pleasure, pleasure and pain become muddled together into one intense experience and the common thread is obedience to the person providing it... I find THAT a really hot transformation. Becoming more masochistic or more submissive through expert guidance, and embracing it.

So, yeah... even though vacbeds can be kind of boring in practice, I like to think that by building a story around imprisonment and sexual conditioning that even the "downtime" of being bound totally immobile can have its own important place in making the mod enjoyable. Especially employed on NPCs.

I really need to stop writing longer posts on my phone. It's really hard to keep a train of thought!

I must say this totally resonates with me. It's incredibly what even a little bit of well made context can add to an otherwise boring scene.

I am lost with this mod :(

I speak with warden and there are the contract but nothing happens, only an option to reset the conversation

there are no quest in the journal

From the main page:

"At the moment, development has been focused on building the cell. Introductory dialog is fleshed out a little, but no main quest is in place. Still, once inside you can run around and interact/look at the objects, mechanized inventions, etc. All the of the characters have at least a little bit of dialog. Main quest content getting closer to being a priority!"

Right now that is about all you get. The mod is being updated as progress is made, but it is a WIP. You can explore and there is some minor interactions with some of the other NPCs but if you check a few post's back you can see an outline of things that are planned.

Put this in your tracked mods and follow along, it has some great potential!

I am lost with this mod :(

I speak with warden and there are the contract but nothing happens, only an option to reset the conversation

there are no quest in the journal

From the main page:

"At the moment, development has been focused on building the cell. Introductory dialog is fleshed out a little, but no main quest is in place. Still, once inside you can run around and interact/look at the objects, mechanized inventions, etc. All the of the characters have at least a little bit of dialog. Main quest content getting closer to being a priority!"

Right now that is about all you get. The mod is being updated as progress is made, but it is a WIP. You can explore and there is some minor interactions with some of the other NPCs but if you check a few post's back you can see an outline of things that are planned.

Put this in your tracked mods and follow along, it has some great potential!

I finally had the time to tinker a bit with new mods and checked out the facility.

Oooohhhh, the possibilities! I especially loved the retractable stairs at the entrance. Think about a slave that managed to escape her cell, avoid the guards only to have the stairs... gone. :P

The most devious thing of all is that all the options and possibilities are already there and hinted at, but not implemented! Very sadistic indeed!

Bottom line, I love what you did and hope you can find the time to implement your ideas and plans!

Was asked not to say for now because of some modeling work that's in the wind and could maybe be recovered if bridges aren't burnt... But some light detective work might reveal it.

modeling you say hmmmm :cool:  (can't wait for it to be done cause i'm pretty sure i know what that it be might be... hopefully)

This is a pretty cool concept and I can't wait to see what you do with these story lines.

I can't help but think that when you have some of the story lines more fleshed out you could possibly add integration with simple slavery and/or SL kidnapped as paths into the test subject story and possibly the prison overhaul mod as a way into the prisoner route.  

Over all though I am excited for the future of this project and can't wait to see where you take it.

Oh yeah--I definitely want to hook into LAL and simple slavery, and it shouldn't be hard at all to integrate when the time comes, technically or story-wise. Simple slavery might be a little more involved story wise since the prison tries to maintain a legitimate reputation, so this would be an under the table deal to get a slave for the labs? Dunno. Anyway--

Can't think on it too much now, but yes, tying into alternate starts would be a great addition.

Okay, secrecy over, the mod I'm helping out a bit on is called "Suited for Skyrim." You should check it out if you're not aware of it. No release yet, but it's getting close now. 

Here's some of the stuff I've been modeling for it: https://gifyu.com/image/SYrn

as you can see, it has some relevancy!

That looks pretty damn sweet! Can't wait to see it in action!!!

Okay, secrecy over, the mod I'm helping out a bit on is called "Suited for Skyrim." You should check it out if you're not aware of it. No release yet, but it's getting close now. 

Here's some of the stuff I've been modeling for it: https://gifyu.com/image/SYrn

as you can see, it has some relevancy!

Wow that's some great modelling right there! 

I've been waiting for that mod for quite a while, glad to hear you are helping Evil Genius out :)

I've been waiting awhile too, sounded like a great idea from the start when it was pitched to Kimy.  

It's been fun to join the team--the mod is actually pretty far along, the writing is great, and I got to add my own touch by lengthening the "coating" stages. Which is definitely a technique I'll adapt later for my own purposes. I don't want to make any estimates really, but.. my contribution to the project ought to wrap up in a few weeks.

Just like to say that, so far at least, I am really impressed with this mod. I messed with allot of mods in my time for skyrim and this easily has one of the best hooks to start things off that I can find. I can't wait to see what more you do with it, at the moment I am quite interested in the Test subject, willing admittance and prisoner options and really hope they get fleshed out.

I could easily see this being a wonderful mix of the prison overhaul mod and Trapped in rubber, particularly if you can work out a script to have the PC stripped and lead to the prison when captured for committing a crime, or even have say a quick startup quest where the PC does a crime or is framed for one to end up there. (though the current prisoner option is both really nice and quite amusing so I would be perfectly happy to leave it like that.

Also love the idea of willing Admittance and Test subject, I can see both being wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...